TWW - Testing April 1

mine is cooking the sunday roast. im busy trying to avoid OH at the moment. he had a 'boys night' last night and got very drunk so is now totally hung over. he turned up home at half two this morning, brought me a bunch of soggy leaves hed picked up on his walk back and then fell asleep on the living room floor. bloody idiot.

O dear!! Sure sounds like he had a good night ...... But soggy leaves?!?! He will need to make up this week with a gorgeous bunch of flowers :)

yes i just said the same thing to him lol. i said it better be a huge bunch. thank god him going out is a rare thing but when they do all have a catch up thats what happens. i feel bad cause i was so unimpressed by his antics at that time of the morning that i just left him asleep on the floor. oooooops haha.

Hehe !!! That made me giggle cos I would have done the same :) will look forward to seeing a photo of the flowers later in the week x

I've just tested with SMU on an IC and got BFN. :(

aww im sorry mexx. i had a bfn this morning too. try not to let it get to u.
and charlie what are the pics of?

I'm ok. I knew it was early .... I will test again tomorrow

gotta keep hope alive. i honestly had nothing but negatives with my son up till 18dpo and 21dpo with my daughter. u could just be like me and implant late :) although ur 9dpo so thats still in normal time frame for implantation anyway.

When you all test early - what brand of tests do you use?

i use first response hun. its the only brand thats never given me an evap line.

Thank you. I normally use a first response but only if it's fmu. I have some clear blue digital in my cupboard but i won't use those till I've had a positive on the frer. The Internet cheap test allow me. Poas without really wasting money

i save the digis for if i get a faint line too. they are too bloody expensive to waste. mind u first response dont come cheap either. im using one a day at the mo thanks to my bloody doctor and thats costing £12 every two days. OH said it would be cheaper for me to smoke lol

There was a link jquite early n - I assure on this thread- where you could get 5 frer for like £9.

They are very expensive. I buy mine on amazon as cheaper than in the shops

i was tempted to do that but our postal service here is shocking at the moment and things take forever to arrive or just dont arrive at all. think id go mad if i needed to test and they hadnt arrived. probaly end up hitting the postman lol

I've ordered them ... Even if I don't use till nxt month. Or if I'm lucky I'm sure i will want t keep checking ;)

I think it must be a great feeling seeing it progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->