TWW - Testing April 1

I think Charlie is spot on. There are so many comments that things get lost and sometime people only read most recent page rather than go back a few rather than people ignoring such fantastic news
I really don't think anyone has ignored anyone on purpose xx

FYI, I have been stocking this thread. You girls are a great bunch and I just wasn't sure when to chime in.

Good morning blondhopeful, sorry I missed your post, I missed it in the BFP excitedment. Welcome to the madhouse :hugs:

Roll call:

How's everyone doing today? Who's here and how we doing dpo and resisting wise? :hugs::kiss:

charlie is not only sensible but also good at talking people around haha. but u are right, who gonna keep trying to make everyone test if i go :p
lets just all make a bit of an extra effort and keep this one of the nicest threads on b+b

You say that I'm the good influence but I'm on the verge of heading upstairs to test with SMU and I'm only 9dpo :blush:

How do you feel today Maryanne? Any new symptoms or old ones continuing?

nope i have a distinct lack of symptoms today. which im trying not to over read as normally my pms symtoms would be kicking in around now and nothing. so who knows, could be a good thing. how are all u ladies feeling today?

I'm completely symptom free today too :( some sleeplessness last night but that's it! I don't usually get AF symptoms until the day although I normally get AF from norethisterone so I wouldn't expect to

is sleeplessness (sure ive just made that word up haha) a symptom then. i was the same last night. was up till 3 and then back awake at 6. maybe im just gettting nervous as the af due day is getting closer.

I'm feeling really tired with a few twinges here and there but nothing major.

I really am feeling like its not my month :( if I'm not successful this month then nxt month I'd be due on our first wedding anniversary

im feeling pretty out too :( but hey ya never know. we could all just be so overcome by pregnancy hormones that we are all feeling a bit low lol

I like your positive thinking. Doesn't help that I'm not doing anything today so no distractions. My highlight will be hanging the washing when it has finished lol

mine is cooking the sunday roast. im busy trying to avoid OH at the moment. he had a 'boys night' last night and got very drunk so is now totally hung over. he turned up home at half two this morning, brought me a bunch of soggy leaves hed picked up on his walk back and then fell asleep on the living room floor. bloody idiot.

I caved! and a swear there's a really really faint line. my oh can see it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->