TWW - Testing April 1

How's everyone doing? My pain went away and hasn't come back so I'm guessing it's just one of those things. My Hcg levels much be dropping as I've done a HPT and it's fainter than it was on a more accurate test so I'm hoping it'll be neg by the time I go back to work :thumbup:

Off to the gym now, I hope you're all having a lovely 2ww and the witch is staying away! x x :kiss:

Hey Charlie, glad to hear you're feeling better at least physically and good for you for having the motivation to go to the gym! That's awesome.

As for me...TWW is long and frustrating. It feels like it's going to go on forever. I don't think we caught the egg this month unfortunately and getting kind of frustrated. It's not been forever but I've been hoping to get pregnant since July....so 6 months now. Anyways, hope everyone else is doing well!

Evening ladies, how are we all?

Just letting you all know i got a BFN on Thurs @ 11dpo. I'm out of tests now so havent tested since as Im pretty sure im out, just waiting for AF!

Had a good time at Centre Parcs though which lessened the blow :)

Braven- how's the waiting going? Any signs or symptoms?

Loraloo- glad you had a good break with the family :)

I've just had bfn so far :( think ill be making the call to the doctors on Monday to start things going. We are going as been over a year trying. We did the year then 3 cycles with the cbfm and said if nothing we would go. It feels like a big step though :/

Hope everyone is having a good weekend xxx

Another BFN today. AF not arrived yet but due today or tomorrow x

Sorry Mexx :(

AF got me today. I knew I was out anyway as Id had BFN's but it was still devestating. This month has hit me hard as our baby would have been due in a fortnight. I really wanted to be pregnant again before his due date. So instead of packing my hospital bag like i should have been, instead i have packed all his things away into a memory box- his scan photo, footprints, blanket, my notes etc. 6 boxes at the top of my wardrobe filled with memories, but only 4 here. Seriously feeling sorry for myself today and not done much else but cry.

O, Loraloo, I'm so sorry *hugs*

Thinking of you - you will get through this xxx

Big hugs to you Loraloo...you seem like such a strong woman...an inspiration...sorry you're feeling so sad and sorry AF got you this month and made it even harder.

As for me...AF arrived 3 days early this morning as I travelled to spend the day with my pregnant friend. I think I took this month a little harder than usual...patience must be running out. I need next month to be the month...guess I'd better bite the bullet and buy some opks. blah. hate af

Big hugs to you Loraloo...you seem like such a strong woman...an inspiration...sorry you're feeling so sad and sorry AF got you this month and made it even harder.

As for me...AF arrived 3 days early this morning as I travelled to spend the day with my pregnant friend. I think I took this month a little harder than usual...patience must be running out. I need next month to be the month...guess I'd better bite the bullet and buy some opks. blah. hate af

Braven Im so sorry she got you too :( :hugs: Do you think she might be arriving early because you are still feeding? Im not sure if it makes any difference as I never had any AF's when breastfeeding (but still managed to fall pregnant!)

Thanks for your support girls, have picked myself up and brushed myself down and feeling a bit more positive today. February WILL be our month ladies :winkwink: xx

Not sure...it's probably why its all out of whack still...and maybe why I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I'm looking to wean in the next month but I'm just...nervous about it. I don't want to force her to do something she's not ready to do and take her comfort away and it carries a bit of sadness with it for me too...she's getting so big. But I feel like it's gotta be done if I want to get pregnant...and ever sleep through the night again. I also don't know how to comfort her in the middle of the night. Daddy might have to take on some night duties.

do you co-sleep? Amy was 20 months when we stopped co-sleeping. She went into her own room and straight away went from feeding every 30 mins or so through night to sleeping 12 hours solid. I guess that kick started my body into ovulating again, but instead of getting a first period i got a bfp instead! x

No, we don't cosleep any more. We used to but then she stopped sleeping soundly and clearly needed her own space. She's been in her own crib since about 5 months old and hasn't slept in our bed in some time...she just wakes up a lot...and wants to nurse.

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is well; haven't been on here for a while so I'm just catching up; my AF is due either tomorrow or friday; so I'm still waitin for that; I'm fully expecting her to come aswell;
Is there any BFP's here? Or has AF got anyone?
Xxx

Good Luck Frizzy! I think AF has got most of us, hope she doesnt get you we need some luck on this thread we havent been very successful so far!

I know...we haven't. That really stinks. The witch needs to stay away!!

Hey ladies. Sorry to hear you've been having a rough time and AF has got you :(

AFM I'm having a 4 month break while I make an effort to lose some weight and give Clomid the best possible chance of working again. I'm on a diet from Monday and I'm trying to go to the gym although it's been a week since I've gone because I've been busy and also haven't wanted to leave the house.

Hey ladies, how are you all getting on? xx

Hey ladies, how are you all getting on? xx

Afternoon Mexx! I'm good thanks, CD 14 here and i feellike Ovulation is approaching. OPKs are still negative but i think maybe tomorrow or Monday I might get a +. Not going to BD as often this month, did it last night, will skip tonight and BD Sunday night. If I get a + Sun or Mon i will obviously BD Mon too.

How are you getting on? Did you manage to get an appt with your gp? Have your school broken up for half term now? x

How is everyone else? x

School not broken up yet - got another week to go first. Think I'm going to ring and make an appt this week. I'm in my fertile period now but don't think I'm due to o until Monday. However, trying this month with no opk or cbfm so don't know 100%. We bd last night and will again sun/mon. Fingers crossed the more laid back approach will work. 2 people from work are due this week - one boy and one girl.

How do you feel about this month loraloo?

Xx

School not broken up yet - got another week to go first. Think I'm going to ring and make an appt this week. I'm in my fertile period now but don't think I'm due to o until Monday. However, trying this month with no opk or cbfm so don't know 100%. We bd last night and will again sun/mon. Fingers crossed the more laid back approach will work. 2 people from work are due this week - one boy and one girl.

How do you feel about this month loraloo?

Xx

Ah ours broke up yesterday. We are going for the more laid back approach too and like you BD last night, skipping tonight, BD Sunday and if i get a + Mon will BD that night too, if not will skip to Tuesday. Funny how we seem to mirror each other each month!

I dont feel very confident this month, have got it in to my head that its not going to happen! Alfies due date Tomorrow aswell which doesnt help, just need to get past Tomorrow.

Really hope its both our month, we need to get a move on if we want a 2013 baby :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->