TWW - Testing April 1

The doctor signed me off and gave me sleeping pills. I've joined them gym and went for a bit yesterday too. Currently trying to get my husband to have some time off so we can have our break away. I didn't go before because I was too weak from blood loss :(

Hope the pills are helping and you're managing to do a little exercise without overdoing it. *hugs*

Did you manage to organise a night away?

I'm still playing the waiting game but it's not bothering me too much this month... unlike some :) I could test with a 6 day early test from Tuesday but don't think I'm going to test that early. When are the rest of you thinking of testing?

Hows the snow where you all are? We had about 10cm yesterday and sent the children home yesterday early from school as it was coming down fast. It was meant to snow all weeekend but it seems to have stopped today. and the forecast for tomorrow and monday has changed to just cloudy.

xxx

Hope the pills are helping and you're managing to do a little exercise without overdoing it. *hugs*

I'm still playing the waiting game but it's not bothering me too much this month... unlike some :) I could test with a 6 day early test from Tuesday but don't think I'm going to test that early. When are the rest of you thinking of testing?

Hows the snow where you all are? We had about 10cm yesterday and sent the children home yesterday early from school as it was coming down fast. It was meant to snow all weeekend but it seems to have stopped today. and the forecast for tomorrow and monday has changed to just cloudy.

xxx

I'm going to test on Wed, will be 10 dpo by then and i only have IC's. No snow here, we were forecast heavy snow on Fri but the forecast changed and we didnt get any. Much disappointed!!

Ooh not long left till you can test.
I have IC and I think I have 4 FRER tests but am going to wait to use these I think. I was aiming for Sat as I was going to have friends over who know about our TTC, however, they've just had to rearrange so now I've not got this making me wait. Not sure now when I'm going to test but going to try not to obsess over it!
xxx

Ooh not long left till you can test.
I have IC and I think I have 4 FRER tests but am going to wait to use these I think. I was aiming for Sat as I was going to have friends over who know about our TTC, however, they've just had to rearrange so now I've not got this making me wait. Not sure now when I'm going to test but going to try not to obsess over it!
xxx

I'venot obsessed the same this month either, 6dpo and i havent even been tempted to test, its going really quickly this month! x

Yeah I'm the same - strange how sometimes things are different each month.

I think I may test mid week but jut going to see how it goes :)

I've woken today with the start of a cough / cold. If I take something will it hinder my chances during the tww.?

How are you all today?

Xxx

I've woken today with the start of a cough / cold. If I take something will it hinder my chances during the tww.?

How are you all today?

Xxx

I wouldnt think so, although i do know that certain ones are recommended when ttc as they thin the cervical mucus (the chesty cough ones) i dont think it would make any difference now but id maybe avoid those ones anyway x

HOw are you Loraloo?

I'm good thanks, all packed up ready for our little jollies. You would think we were going for a month not 4 nights :blush: lol :dohh: How are you? Any signs this month? x

Attachments

• 2013.jpg
    2013.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Hehe there are a lot of you though :)

I'm ok. I've had a few random twinges in lower tummy and have been tired... but that could just be becasue of the cold / being busy at work. No specific twinges - have you had any symptoms?

Twingy too but dont think thats a sign for me as im always twingy lol, other than that no. Saying that i cant really remember what early symptoms i had with the others other than just a gut feeling that i was. And i dont have that feeling this month, lol! xx

xxx

I managed to get away to Blackpool last night, home today though. We've got loads of snow so I'm hunkering down for the rest of the day at home. HPTs are still coming back pos so I think I've got a long wait to next month.

Hope you have a great holiday Loraloo

I haven't been to Blackpool for years! Hope you had a safe drive with the snow.

We had more snow this morning but school was open and back to normal... bar the need for wellies at playtime.

Yeah drive was safe just a bit hairy around Skipton.
I'm now dying from the second worse cramps of my entire life. Hubs wants to take me to a&e

If he is worried, you should go and get checked out. Look after yourself *hugs*

That sounds a sensible idea and I'm sure they will be able to give some good advice. Make sure you put yourself first Charlie xx

How's everyone doing? My pain went away and hasn't come back so I'm guessing it's just one of those things. My Hcg levels much be dropping as I've done a HPT and it's fainter than it was on a more accurate test so I'm hoping it'll be neg by the time I go back to work :thumbup:

Off to the gym now, I hope you're all having a lovely 2ww and the witch is staying away! x x :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->