TWW - Testing April 1

Yeah it would be fab if that happened :)

We get 3 observations a year and these go towards our performance management and have to pass to move up the scale. Good preparations for if Ofsted ever arrive!

YEY for the MOT! Thats great news! :)

Waiting to Ovulate doesn't bother me too much, but I hate the TWW as I just want to know either way.

Yeah it would be fab if that happened :)

We get 3 observations a year and these go towards our performance management and have to pass to move up the scale. Good preparations for if Ofsted ever arrive!

YEY for the MOT! Thats great news! :)

Waiting to Ovulate doesn't bother me too much, but I hate the TWW as I just want to know either way.

My last 2 months waiting to O havent been too bad as its been days 16 and 17 respectively, but it has in the past been day 28 or more, and the cycle i fell with Amy is was 90 something, I got my bfp on day 100 odd! x

I need some opinions on my cycle this month, even though its too late lol Here is a little background: my cycle is usually 31-32 days and I tend to ovulate later than normal (like I think when I fell pregnant with DD I ov'd on CD20). Anyways, I usually input my cm and when we dtd on Fertility Friend and based on past cycles it tells me when my "fertile days" are. But it isn't based on any real information because I don't use OPKs and can't temp.

So this month it told me my fertile days were CD 15, 16, 17, and 18 with ov pinpointed as CD 18 (which was yesterday). CD 13 I started noticing some ewcm which continued through yesterday but CD 16 was the day it peaked and I had the most amount of it. Yesterday (supposed ov day) I barely had any at all. Also on CD 16 I started having some fairly intense ov pains in the evening which continued through the morning of CD 17 and then stopped. CD 18 I only felt a little bit of bloating in the evening.

Based on this...doesn't it seem likely ov occurred on CD 16 and not CD 18? DH and I dtd CD 11, 13, 15, and 16 and I'm just hoping we're covered. I was too tired to dtd last night but I really didn't feel like I was ov'ing.

I need some opinions on my cycle this month, even though its too late lol Here is a little background: my cycle is usually 31-32 days and I tend to ovulate later than normal (like I think when I fell pregnant with DD I ov'd on CD20). Anyways, I usually input my cm and when we dtd on Fertility Friend and based on past cycles it tells me when my "fertile days" are. But it isn't based on any real information because I don't use OPKs and can't temp.

So this month it told me my fertile days were CD 15, 16, 17, and 18 with ov pinpointed as CD 18 (which was yesterday). CD 13 I started noticing some ewcm which continued through yesterday but CD 16 was the day it peaked and I had the most amount of it. Yesterday (supposed ov day) I barely had any at all. Also on CD 16 I started having some fairly intense ov pains in the evening which continued through the morning of CD 17 and then stopped. CD 18 I only felt a little bit of bloating in the evening.

Based on this...doesn't it seem likely ov occurred on CD 16 and not CD 18? DH and I dtd CD 11, 13, 15, and 16 and I'm just hoping we're covered. I was too tired to dtd last night but I really didn't feel like I was ov'ing.

In my experience I always get the ewcm and ovulation pains 2/3 days prior to actually ovulating, so if you were getting these on day 16 i think day 18 sounds about right to me :flower:

Glad you had a good observation Mexx and that your car passed it's MOT Loraloo!

Braven I would say eggy would have been released around 17 or 18 but remember the EWCM would have helped the little spermies to be there waiting so you may well be covered.

AFM I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop. I've been really torn up emotionally but I'm beginning to feel a bit better. I'm at the doctors this afternoon to beg for more time off work there's no way I can go back on Monday I'd fall apart all over again.

gah, not the answer I wanted lol but thanks

Sorry hun! Looking at the days you BD though I reckon you are definitely covered baring in mind you are most likely to get pregnant from BD BEFORE you ovulate and that sperm can live for 5 days, and also it takes them about 12 hours to mature before they can enter the egg :flower: xx

Glad you had a good observation Mexx and that your car passed it's MOT Loraloo!

Braven I would say eggy would have been released around 17 or 18 but remember the EWCM would have helped the little spermies to be there waiting so you may well be covered.

AFM I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop. I've been really torn up emotionally but I'm beginning to feel a bit better. I'm at the doctors this afternoon to beg for more time off work there's no way I can go back on Monday I'd fall apart all over again.

Let us know how you get on at the Drs hun its understandable you feel the way you do, and i dont think i'd be ready to return to work so soon either xx

Let us know how you get on at the Drs hun its understandable you feel the way you do, and i dont think i'd be ready to return to work so soon either xx

I'm thinking my doctor wouldn't be so cruel as to send me back yet. I'm also going to see if they can give me a discount pass on a gym or anything.

I'm thinking my doctor wouldn't be so cruel as to send me back yet. I'm also going to see if they can give me a discount pass on a gym or anything.

Its worth asking! x

I know they exist because they've offered it before.

When are you all due to test? x

I know they exist because they've offered it before.

When are you all due to test? x

Im due AF around 25th-27th. We are at Centre Parcs 21st- 25th, Im still debating whether to take some tests with me or not! x

Would it effect your time away if you couldn't test? Or if you did test?

Might be worth taking some then x

I went to the gym, I decided if my docs can give me a pass I can amend my membership. I feel better for it although it was exhausting!

Thanks for the encouragement, I hope we are covered. AF will be due January 30 fingers crossed. I'm getting so anxious and impatient.

Charlie - hope your doctor can get you more time off work, you need to be able to heal both physically and emotionally! Good luck.

Charlie- hope the doctors give you the sick note and can help with gym membership.

Braven - hope you managed to catch thta egg with all the BD before the O

Loraloo - If you take them you will be able to know if you can have a cheeky drink ;)

I'm due to have AF on the 28th.... I've got a student in at work that day so think I'm going to test from the Saturday 26th.

xxx

I think I will take them and maybe test on the Wednesday- i will be 10 dpo by then so if i am it should show!

Hows everyone tonight? Who has snow? Its just started here but its more sleety than anything and its not settling. I want snow so much lol. Amy just came down for a wee, i took her to the window to show her and she was giggling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->