TWW what will it lead to?

AF just arrived. Oh well. At least I can have real fun and enjoy some drinks in Venice this weekend

Sorry Nix:cry:
Have some drinks for me too. Though by tomorrow I might be drinking with you. My temp is preparing for a swan dive to meet AF. Typical. There is one last hard apple cider in the fridge with my name on it.

I recently got the news that an online friend lost her little man just days before giving birth to him. Tore me up. I lost my first at around 5 months to ic. Crushes you but the pain has eased a bit after so many years. Well I'm now reminded of the fragile miracle pregnancy and child birth is...a gift not to be taken so lightly but treasured every step of the way no matter what happens. Cause anything can happen.

Thank you ladies. Many drinks will be had. I’ll have some cocktails for all of you.

Omg FTale, cider is my favourite drink. I’m from the West Country in England, where the best ciders are made

Awwww that’s so awful. So close to the due date. You’re poor friend. It’s true, people are very lucky to have children and it is a gift. I had a MC when I was 24. I didn’t know I was pregnant because I was on the pill at the time. I was 9 weeks ish. It’s horrible

Thank you ladies. Many drinks will be had. I’ll have some cocktails for all of you.

Omg FTale, cider is my favourite drink. I’m from the West Country in England, where the best ciders are made

Awwww that’s so awful. So close to the due date. You’re poor friend. It’s true, people are very lucky to have children and it is a gift. I had a MC when I was 24. I didn’t know I was pregnant because I was on the pill at the time. I was 9 weeks ish. It’s horrible

Cider rules!!! :thumbup:

I'm sorry about your mc. I hear of folks on the pill getting preggers. When was the last time you were on bc? I tried it once ,Depo, two years ago..ugh..hated the stuff.

I think I'll go grab some more cider for this weekend. It being Black Friday I will have to fight for it..lol. That's if my hubby will let me. I'm coming down with what with what I now believe to be a sinus infection. Was outside yesterday while hubby was blowing dust and leaves around...so much debris in the air. Doesnt take much.

Alright, gonna grab some tea and tune out for a spell.
You ladies rock, catch you in a while.

I’ve been on BC from 14years old until July this year. So a long time. I don’t miss it to be honest. I still have to tak a pill everyday. I’ve replaced it with folic acid and vit B complex lol.

Cider does rule

I’m tuning out for the weekend now. Enjoy your weekend all

I’ve been on BC from 14years old until July this year. So a long time. I don’t miss it to be honest. I still have to tak a pill everyday. I’ve replaced it with folic acid and vit B complex lol.

Cider does rule

I’m tuning out for the weekend now. Enjoy your weekend all

That is a very long time. As soon as you hormones get straight you are going to get a sticky bean!! FX

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nixnax sorry to hear AF got you!
How are things mrsmummy?
FTale... how are things with you?
As for me i am still about 5-6 days from AF and feeling like im getting sick Hoping its the pregnancy flu and not the real flu! I also had a pimple on my ear this weekend which is really abnormal

Just to keep you all updated im about 4-5 days from AF i feel like i have a head cold. I'm really achey in lower abdomen, and the tops of my chest are sore and my nips will randomly feel like they're burning. so FX

Hey ladies.

How are you doing hopeful?

I had a fantastic weekend in Venice. So good that we managed to miss our flight home! Ended up coming home today! Epic fail. What was a cheap weekend away ended up costing a fortune. I loved every minute of it though. I can’t wait to go back one day.

oh no NixNax! I'm glad you enjoyed it though
I still feel about the same. Rather crampy today. i guess we will see in the next few days

Hey ladies.

How are you doing hopeful?

I had a fantastic weekend in Venice. So good that we managed to miss our flight home! Ended up coming home today! Epic fail. What was a cheap weekend away ended up costing a fortune. I loved every minute of it though. I can’t wait to go back one day.

That's what I'm talking about!!!! :happydance:

Happy you had fun!!

I am about 2 days away from AF and I have some serious cramps going on which in most cases would be normal but i haven't really cramped a lot with AF just usually the morning it starts and its rather mild. so either AF is coming sooner (which would take me back to a 28 day cycle) OR my eggo is preggo. i know those aren't REALLY my only two options but im staying positive

I am about 2 days away from AF and I have some serious cramps going on which in most cases would be normal but i haven't really cramped a lot with AF just usually the morning it starts and its rather mild. so either AF is coming sooner (which would take me back to a 28 day cycle) OR my eggo is preggo. i know those aren't REALLY my only two options but im staying positive

I hope your eggo is preggo. :haha: Your symptoms sound way more promising than anything I felt.

Well, I'm 17dpo or cd3 light bleed and a faint bfp. Go figure. I'm still in shock. I posted in the November thread. Guess it should have been Dec but I'm in limbo now. A friend of mine told me to take some progesterone and test again. I did take it but haven't tested again. Don't have anymore frer. Maybe its all in my head and its really bfn.

What do you think?? Tweaked because it is faint

Attachments

• 17pdo.jpg
    17pdo.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 11
I do see what you're talking about! however I will warn last month i got a line like that and wasn't prego. But I hope this is your BFP! I would test again tomorrow and see if it gets darker.

As for me: I'm trying to remain hopeful but logical at the same time. I had some super light spotting late last night and early this morning. I haven't seen anymore since but this is usually the build up to AF

I do see what you're talking about! however I will warn last month i got a line like that and wasn't prego. But I hope this is your BFP! I would test again tomorrow and see if it gets darker.

As for me: I'm trying to remain hopeful but logical at the same time. I hrad some super light spotting late last night and early this morning. I haven't seen anymore since but this is usually the build up to AF

Warning taken. I was wearing a tampon too so I'm not worried it's a color dye issue. Honestly wasn't expecting anything and tossed my lil tester cup of urine. Now will have to test again.

Anyway, sorry about the spotting. Hopefully it stops. Have you tested?

I will say that line is more obvious than what i got!

I haven't tested yet and I haven't seen anymore spotting. AF due tomorrow if not here by the time the weekend is over I will test monday

Have any of you tried a soft cup? I got AF last month after totally feeling like it was my month And this month I've been debating trying to use the soft cup method. I should be ovulating tomorrow so I'll try it tonight and keep my fingers crossed! I've heard so many good stories of success with it so I figure its worth a try!! Also every month I tell myself I won't symptom spot and then as soon as I'm 1dpo I start looking for signs. :$

Have any of you tried a soft cup? I got AF last month after totally feeling like it was my month And this month I've been debating trying to use the soft cup method. I should be ovulating tomorrow so I'll try it tonight and keep my fingers crossed! I've heard so many good stories of success with it so I figure its worth a try!! Also every month I tell myself I won't symptom spot and then as soon as I'm 1dpo I start looking for signs. :$

It helped me conceive my daughter. However,after giving birth to her my cervix tilted up to the right so it hurts to try and place one now.

Diva cups work too and are softer but you have to get the right size.

FX!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->