TWW what will it lead to?

Hey, sorry I’ve been missing in action. I’ve taken the super laid back approach. I’m not temping or anything. I’m in my fertile from today until Friday, that’s all I know. I’ve had a horrid bout of BV though that I’m trying to get rid of so we can do some BDing this week.

I see that line FTale. I hope it turns into something.

Have you tested yet hopeful?

Evening ladies, im new to the site... 10dpo,and a list of symptoms too.its so hard to ignore them .Af is due friday, hoping and praying she dont show up

Hey Nix! Good to see you. Same here just chillin. My chart is going to be so bare this cycle. FX we relax our way to a healthy lil bean.

Sorry Hope HUGS..Come relax with us

Hi MrsM I hope your symptoms turn into a bfp within the next days :hugs:

Thank you ftale, its been an tough 2 months, fx'd though..good luck to you ill be following this post and will update after i test i think im going to hold off until atleast thursday.

Hey Mrs M, welcome to the party. Hoping you get your BFP.

I kinda had to take relaxed approach this month. Since Venice, missing flights home, I’ve been a bit flustered. Ovulation is approaching as my nipple is on fire. It’s a sure sign for me. I’m not even going to use OPK’s this month. Just BDing from tomorrow onwards.

I would say I feel more calm, but I just know as soon as Friday had gone I’ll be recognising every natural cycle symptom... as we do lol.

Good luck this cycle everyone. Let’s get those xmas/new year BFPs

Sorry I've been so absent I've been really sick the last couple of days. Good luck to us all this month, here's hoping for a good ending/ new beginning!

Anyone have any opinions on how early is too early to ovulate? I am only on Cycle Day 6 and last night as i was going to bed I noticed I had some breast tenderness and this morning when i woke up i felt a little crampy.. I typically ovulate around CD 16

Anyone have any opinions on how early is too early to ovulate? I am only on Cycle Day 6 and last night as i was going to bed I noticed I had some breast tenderness and this morning when i woke up i felt a little crampy.. I typically ovulate around CD 16

I think it can happen at anytime, but that does sound very early to me. You could have possibly had an LH surge causing the symptoms. Do you have any opks you can test with?

Aaaaaaaaaand the TWW has officially begun, cue crazy symptom spotting lol

Morning ladies. I had to have a tooth out under sedation yesterday. They tested my urine before hand to make sure I wasn’t pregnant. It was of course negative as was only 5DPO. I hope this doesn’t ruin my chances for this month. I’m also taking co-codemol and strong ibuprofen. I plan to switch to paracetamol as soon as I can, hopefully tomorrow.

How is everyone else?

Hope: I've ovulated as early as 7dpo. Its not ideal but can happen. FX you get a good healthy eggo of O day.

Nixnax: I wouldn't worry as you are just now implanting. But going forward towards 10dpo I would lessen any antiinlammatory or pain relief med.

Hoping this is a good month for us all.

I'm 1dpo today so a bit behind you all but doing okay aside from some killer heartburn.

No drugs (though i might start porgesterone soon, no clomid though) No opks or hpts for me. I get a scan at 7dpo to check my lining and ovaries. Hopefuly things will look promising or I'll find out my lining is too thin for implantation. Either way no early testing. Can't see the point in it. FINALLY!! LOL

still waiting to O thinking it will probably be in the next day or two due to symptoms!

still waiting to O thinking it will probably be in the next day or two due to symptoms!

Do you get sore nips around O time? I do on Clomid. Since not taking it sore BBS for a lil mid cycle but no sore nips. Strange.

Do you get sore nips around O time? I do on Clomid. Since not taking it sore BBS for a lil mid cycle but no sore nips. Strange.

I have my left nipple pierced and when ovulate it’s agony. It really feels like someone has a hot poker against it. It’s the little bumps around it, 2 become really enlarged. I get it for the full 5 days up to ovulation. The the day after ovulation, it’s completely gone. It’s so odd, when I was on the pill it didn’t notice my nipples at all. But when you are on the pill you don’t ovulate, so that explains that one. Just wearing a bra hurts. Oh and showering. Ouchy.

I haven’t had any pain meds since 6am this morning. I’ve not been In pain so have left them be. My jaw aches but it’s more a stiffness than a pain.

It’s 5am here and I’m WIDE awake! Huff

Sometimes i do others i don't most of the time they just feel heavy and i'll get crampy before O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->