TWW what will it lead to?

This isn’t symptom spotting, this is symptom knowing. Today I’ve woken up with a real hungover feeling. I have a headache, stuffy nose and (tmi alert) constipation.

I had constipation for 3 months after BCP but it went as my hormones finally levelled out. Yesterday and today it seems it wants to hang around again.

Really hope I’m not getting sick before my trip. Had a tiny temp rise again today

Oops Nixnax, I responded to your post but in my sleepiness sent a report out instead. Hopefully they don't take it down. I'm sorry. I was just wishing you preggers instead of just sick.:hugs:

Totally with you nixnax... I feel like I am symptom KNOWING not spotting :dohh:
Nausea is something I just do not get... like never... but in this tww I've had 4 (i think) bouts of nausea, 3 times followed by sickness...

With both DS and DD I found out at 3 weeks (I assumed I was 5 both times but got set back 2 weeks at the scan!) This is soo frustrating :dohh:

Mrsmummy: Sounds major frustrating. I wish I new from symptoms. I never got naseua with any of my pregnancies. I hope despite the tests you two prove preggers:hugs:

FTale: that’s hilarious, reporting me :haha:

I had non last month and this month I just feel off. I could very well be coming down with something, it is that time of year. I only want to come down with a bout of pregnancy though :haha:

FTale: that’s hilarious, reporting me :haha:

I had non last month and this month I just feel off. I could very well be coming down with something, it is that time of year. I only want to come down with a bout of pregnancy though :haha:

I was flipping half awake on my cell fat fingering everything...so sorry :blush:

HAHHAH...I want to come down with pregnancy too...heck we ALL do. Guess I'd better get my butt out of bed and do some grocery shopping. So cold out but need stuff to put in mouth....:haha:

Catch you later!

Ha ha wouldn’t that be amazing. Especially if we all caught the pregnancy bug. I swear there is something in the water where I live, there are pregnant women EVERYWHERE!

I’m feeling very crampy this afternoon. Cycles range from 25 to 28 day. LP is usually 12 days. It’s CD25 today. Ugh I hate the last 2 days.... the days feel so much longer

Temp drop today. It’s looking like I’ll be out very shortly. Oh well cocktails in Venice and practice for an xmas bfp

Booooo fingers crossed we’ll get them soon hugs

:cry: Sorry for the temp drop ladies. Mine is still up there but no bfp.

I can't tell if anything is really brewing or not. My left nip starting burning in the shower tonight out of no where.

But I think the acupuncture earlier this month really put my hormones and temp right. So I'm just getting back to normal. It feels good cept for I feel like I'm getting a cold.

Slight rise for me today but bfn. Just gonna wait it out for the witch to show now

Sounding good FTale, I have my fingers crossed for your BFP this month.

Mrsmummy: mine dropped again today. Still about the coverline. I feel like AF is coming. She’s usually just arrives with no warning but I feel crampy and achy. I had some brown/pink cm last night.

Well if AF arrives today then I really do have a 12 day LP. Not sure if I’ll temp again next month. I think it makes me worse with symptom spotting etc

Hope if she does show she will show soon so you can move onto the next cycle.

If not this may be the start of a bfp <3

I don’t hold out much hope.

Exciting that you had a temp rise today mrsmummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back