TWW what will it lead to?

I’ve decided that I’m not going to test either. FF says AF is due Friday, that’s CD27. Last month it came on CD29. I’m flying to Venice on CD28. I will be stopping temping on Friday even if AF doesn’t arrive as I’ll be in holiday mode. Hope she doesn’t arrive during our romantic weekend away

Oh man!!! She had better not arrive on your trip. FX hard you wake up to a bfp that Friday!!

Morning ladies.

FTale, I would love for her not to arrive. I’m 9DPO today and I’ve woken up starving hungry and shattered. It’s 10:30am and I’ve only just dragged my backside out of bed. My nipples have also come alive. They were stinging with the just bed covers on them last night.

My temp slightly dropped yesterday but rose a little again today. It’s getting hard not to test

Nixnax:Don't do it. If you start now and get a bfn cause its so early, you will test a million times until bfp or AF. Keep the hope alive with no early testing. I think testing at 12dpo is fine. But anything before that is just going to drive you squinting mad.

I have even decided to put away my thermometer after this morning's temp. I can't take it anymore. AF or BFP. I'll wait and see for the first time ever. It is going to be crazy hard once I'm at 10 but if I'm not preggy I'd rather see AF than tons of bfns.

:dust:

That’s a lovely rise on your chart. Ok let’s hold out and be strong. No testing/temping (im still temping until Friday) until day AF due. We got this.

BFNs are heartbreaking and turn us into obsessive monsters ha ha

Right? I've spent so much on hpts. I mean $$$$$. If my husband really new, he'd take my cards away from me. :haha:

I've thought, I'll just buy tests so I can test on AF day. I won't touch any of them until its time. :wacko: Nope. I know I'll use them if they are super sensitive.

I have a few wondfos, a $tree, and some off brand horrid tests. So no need to buy more. Just wait til the 28th to test.

I really hope you have fun in Venice. I just returned from a Venice type vacation in Las Vegas...lol. not the real thing but I got the impression it was as close as they could get.

Will it be warm there?

Ha ha. I bought 30 ICs a few months ago and have about 7 left. I haven’t looked, if I look I’ll pee.

I really want to go to Vegas. That’s definitely on my bucket list. I’m in the UK so it’s a good trek to get there.

It’s only a few degrees warmer than the UK in Venice, but it’s not raining. It’s a really miserable rainy day here. I won’t need a scarf and hat, but a coat/jacket is a must. Will just be good to get away.

Ha ha. I bought 30 ICs a few months ago and have about 7 left. I haven’t looked, if I look I’ll pee.

I really want to go to Vegas. That’s definitely on my bucket list. I’m in the UK so it’s a good trek to get there.

It’s only a few degrees warmer than the UK in Venice, but it’s not raining. It’s a really miserable rainy day here. I won’t need a scarf and hat, but a coat/jacket is a must. Will just be good to get away.

Well, in my opinion, you aren't missing much. Just tons of walking..LOL..unless you like to waste tons of money at slot machines and see nudey dancers..

Eh, to each his own. I did like the Wax Museum though. It was pretty cool.

a little behind here. But i am enjoying not symptom spotting. my days have been a little less stressful because of it!

I’ve not done a wax museum, would love to go to one.

Hey hopeful, good to see you.

Oh man I caved and tested. I know I know! This evening I’ve started having a sore throat and feel a bit sick in my stomach. BUT I see a line. I’ve put it in the test gallery. It’s extremey faint. I’m going to have to test again tomorrow.

I had a line last month that turned into AF. Hoping this one doesn’t do the same. I’m really not getting over excited, as I know anything can happen. I am only 9DPO after all.

nixnax: No biggie. I've always caved...:haha:
Its early but the bottom test looks like it might be the start of some thing. I could kinda see some thing on the top one but my laptop is so finicky when it comes to pics. FX you chime in with a bfp tomorrow!! :thumbup:

Thank you. Really trying not to get excited.

I can’t sleep and it’s driving me nuts. It’s almost midnight here, it’s past my bedtime. Damn my POAS addiction ha ha

NixNax I just looked and i am sure I can see something. I wouldn't give up hope just yet its still very early and it could be that it was more concentrated on that one test than others.

Hopeful: I did a FRER today at lunch. That was also negative. I have officially given up testing early. No more testing unless AF is late

Nixnax: Sorry about the FRER. Did you post a pic? I hadn't looked just yet

I just posted it. This site turns the pic around lol

Ok, just looked. I can't see a second line but you are early for an frer. They aren't as sensitive as they use to be.

Ok, just looked. I can't see a second line but you are early for an frer. They aren't as sensitive as they use to be.

I’ll take my last remaining test to Venice with me and that is it. No more early treating and no more ICs. It’s way early as you say. I plan on drinking this weekend so I need to know either way ha ha

Well it turns out it was the early detection test I fought today. It doesn’t state what they detect. What a fool ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->