TWW what will it lead to?

I used a Lloyd’s pharmacy own brand test. They are early response at 10 OI/L. I just woke up from a nap (after sleeping 11 hrs last night?!) And visited the bathroom, thought I’d check my cm whilst there, and it’s slightly pink. My boobs are killing though! They haven’t hurt like this before.

I really hope we both get our xmas BFPs

Hoping too. My body is already shutting down for this LP, temp dropped, I don't feel like I have arthritis anymore, I feel normal and ..goodness, I'm not feeling very lucky. :nope:

I’m not over hopeful either. Only one or two more days until I’m out of my misery. This sucks

Well I am officially late. AF was due yesterday. I’m not going to test today because I fee quite crampy so she may show today. If she doesn’t I’ll test tomorrow

Ugh I feel awful today. I have no energy, feel sick, have a headache and my mouth tastes like a copper coin. My boobs are still sore if not more sore. I did test today (5th or 6th pee of the day) and BFN. If AF doesn’t arrive by morning, then I’ll test again.

Can I join? My AF is due Saturday or Sunday and I am going for a beta tomorrow which will be 14 days after my trigger shot.
Our journey has been so long I honestly feel like giving up sometimes:((.
Baby dust to all ladies!!

Hey there, welcome

I hope you get your xmas BFP this weekend.

This is my fifth cycle of TTC. It’s not a fun game is it.

I’m never late, my longest cycle is 28 days. I’m on cd28. AF 9 times out of 10 arrives on cd27. I feel so odd at the moment

Looks like I’m out, I woke up to spotting today

Good luck ladies x

Welcome Babby:dust:

Nix: Sorry gf. I might be joining you for another round. Bfn this morning and my body feels like it does before AF shows. May not get our bfps for Christmas but a baby is a wonderful gift anytime of the year. :hugs:

Looks like I’m out, I woke up to spotting today

Good luck ladies x

Oh no!!! Maybe, just maybe she will not be in full force?
My doctor said it takes up to a year for a very healthy couple to get pregnant, so do not feel down just yet! It will come to you very very soon!🤗

Welcome Babby:dust:

Nix: Sorry gf. I might be joining you for another round. Bfn this morning and my body feels like it does before AF shows. May not get our bfps for Christmas but a baby is a wonderful gift anytime of the year. :hugs:

When I got a bfp last cycle(before it dropped) I felt like my AF was coming with mild cramping and all. I hope you get your gift very very soon! I know exactly how it feels to get BFN month after month, but you will get your BFP when the time is right🙏

Can I get you guys crossing fingers, toes or anything for me? Going for beta this am and totally terrified, i got a faint bfp this am, but because of last month’s BFP with a beta of 13 and losing it just days after.... I am on some serious pins and needles here....
Esspecially I have no symptoms🤔🤔
AF due tomorrow
Prayers of any kind would be highly appreciated🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞

Can I get you guys crossing fingers, toes or anything for me? Going for beta this am and totally terrified, i got a faint bfp this am, but because of last month’s BFP with a beta of 13 and losing it just days after.... I am on some serious pins and needles here....
Esspecially I have no symptoms🤔🤔
AF due tomorrow
Prayers of any kind would be highly appreciated🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞
Just saw this post !!! Sending prayers your way :flower:

Let us know how it went and Congrats on your bfp!!

Best of luck babby, got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Well I’m not having my usual AF. I’m normally full force within 3-4 hours. Yesterday I barely bled at all. I’m am a little heavier today so I’m counting myself out.

Oh FTale sorry to hear that. It really sucks. Mind you they do say that some people feel completely normal before their BFP. If it’s not the case, then a new year BFP will hopefully come our way. Either way, I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and new year

Best of luck babby, got all my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Well I’m not having my usual AF. I’m normally full force within 3-4 hours. Yesterday I barely bled at all. I’m am a little heavier today so I’m counting myself out.

Oh FTale sorry to hear that. It really sucks. Mind you they do say that some people feel completely normal before their BFP. If it’s not the case, then a new year BFP will hopefully come our way. Either way, I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas and new year

Thank you:hugs: I'm getting ready to head back home after my daughter and I spent time with my best friend in another city this week. Looking forward to seeing my hubby again. And celebrating Christmas and New Year's. Hugs everyone.

Hey guys just wanted a quick update.. my beta came back at a whooping 106 and progesterone 42...
Cannot believe that Femara and trigger worked and I feel like I am in denial...
Wont know of course hntil the second beta to see if levels are rising, esspecially when they fell last month😞😞😞.
I wish all of you wonderful women to get a Christmas miracle and of course the best of the bestest luck, I will keep everything crossed for you🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hey ladies I’m back after a long break!! Here’s what’s been going I don’t really have any symptoms or normal symptoms I should say. I have been rather “wet” and having weird like muscle cramp pains in my stomach. Also it feels weird to lay on my stomach. I’m about 8 days ish away from AF and feel completely normal for the most part. I am however struggling this Christmas with feeling my empty womb for another year. It helps to keep myself surrounded by people though.

Oooo Babbage that’s great news, I have everything crossed for you. When is your next beta being done?

Hopeful - hey girl, hope you’re doing ok, and I’m hoping you get your New Years BFP.

FTale- hope you had a nice visit and time to take your mind off of this TTC lark.

Have a lovely Christmas and new year. I’ll be checking babby to see your next beta

Babby: Great beta!!!:happydance: FX they keep on rising!

Hope: FX your symptoms lead to a bright bfp in a few days!

Nix: Thank you, I thought I was 12dpo today but I'm acutally 13dpo...lol..yeah, I'm out bfn all over the place. But nothing to do but keep on moving. :hugs:

Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

Oooo Babbage that’s great news, I have everything crossed for you. When is your next beta being done?

Hopeful - hey girl, hope you’re doing ok, and I’m hoping you get your New Years BFP.

FTale- hope you had a nice visit and time to take your mind off of
this TTC lark.

Have a lovely Christmas and new year. I’ll be checking babby to see your next beta

Hey! My next beta due to Holidays is tomorrow, so 4 days post first beta. We shall see, im trying to be over crazy happy but cannot help but be a bit excited😁😁😁

How are you ladies doing???
Merry Christmas to all🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back