TWW what will it lead to?

Got everything crossed for you babby.

I’m just gearing up for ovulation, it’s just over a week away, so getting some practice in 🤣

I had a lovely Christmas, but boy am I glad it’s all over.

nothing new to report just waiting for until AF does/doesn't arrive in 4 days

Got everything crossed for you hopeful.

How you doing babby and FTale

Hope everyone had a good holiday season :flower:

AFM- my AFs have gone from 3 days heavy to a lighter and longer one, 6 days and counting. Just went I think it’s finished, it starts again :dohh:

AFM- my AFs have gone from 3 days heavy to a lighter and longer one, 6 days and counting. Just went I think it’s finished, it starts again :dohh:

I'm on CD2 of AF. Same old stuff...lol. Have added
500 mg Metformin, exercise and lean foods to daily regimen.
Feel loads better. Work has me distracted too.

FX for Hope!! :hugs:

I’ve heard about metformin. What does it do?

I’ve heard about metformin. What does it do?

It has many uses. In my case, I'm using it for pcos symptoms. My friend has leftover prescriptions she hasn't used. I havent been diagnosed with PCOS but it is something I suspected for some time.

I'm hoping it will shrink my cyst on my left ovary and encourage my male hormones to calm down. Endstate giving me a stronger ovulation.

I see my OB some time in late or early Feb and get to see if both ovaries have returned to a non cystic state. I'm also hoping to have less facial hair growth. Such a pain. It's not a miracle drug but I feel a hundred times better on it. Though it can make you nauseous at times.

a friend of mine took it and was able to get pregnant. I suspect PCOS as well but haven't been officially diagnosed.

just an update on me. I've been nauseous since christmas eve. I didn't think anything of it because it was mostly only in the evenings. This morning when i woke up it hit me as soon as my eyes opened and hasn't gone away since.

Metformin is also good for weight loss. In the UK is prescribed for PCOS and to diabetics. I also wondered about PCOS. Since coming off bc I have a lot ore facial hair. But I think you have to have 2 of the 3 main factors to be diagnosed, but I only have the hair. I haven’t been for any scans for cysts. I may request this In The new year to find out.

I dont know that they consider the main factors but i have several of the symptoms. and scans with cysts.. I think there are just a lot of unknowns around PCOS so they try not to diagnose it right off the bat.

I dont know that they consider the main factors but i have several of the symptoms. and scans with cysts.. I think there are just a lot of unknowns around PCOS so they try not to diagnose it right off the bat.

Very true. I think they try to stay away from the diagnosis until its way too obvious, I guess.

Do you think you are preggy?? The nausea and all? Oh wow, how wonderful that would be.

Metformin is also good for weight loss. In the UK is prescribed for PCOS and to diabetics. I also wondered about PCOS. Since coming off bc I have a lot ore facial hair. But I think you have to have 2 of the 3 main factors to be diagnosed, but I only have the hair. I haven’t been for any scans for cysts. I may request this In The new year to find out.

I can see how it is good for weight loss. I makes me feel full and my body doesn't like when I eat anything too sugary or greasy. So far I'm handling it ok. I'm sure it will take a few months to get adjusted but such is life when you add some thing new..

Any big plans for New Years Eve? I got nothing over here..lol..maybe I'll get to do some thing last minute with hubby.

I sure hope so. It would be a great way to start the new year. I don’t have any other symptoms other than that so we shall see

Hey ladies,

Really hope you get your new year BFP hopeful.

I’m about to enter a stressful time. For New Years, we are just staying in and making a posh 3 course meal and having a few drinks, nothing too special. Then the first week of jan (my fertile week) im working the late shift, so there will be no BDing. I don’t live with my OH at the moment, but we are moving in together on 13th jan. so I will only see him on ovulation day and the day after. So this month looks like a potential no go for us.

Exciting times though so I’m not all doom and gloom.

Yay!! For moving in together!! That is a plus no matter what. Get to hug your honey all the time :thumbup:

Fertile week already?? Goodness. I think mine is first week of Jan too starting thursday with an O any time between Sunday and Monday. I'm not going to chase it hard though. Trying to focus on having a decent time with my guy.

Even found a sitter for our daughter so we can have date nights again.:happydance:

Meanwhile looking forward to a fund New Year's Eve weekend. :hugs:

Finally living together will make things so much easier.

Well I’ve come down with New Years flu! I was being sick al day yesterday and have been awake coughing all night. I thought I avoided it with all the vitamins I take, but nope, it got me.

Have a fabulous New Years all xx

Finally living together will make things so much easier.

Well I’ve come down with New Years flu! I was being sick al day yesterday and have been awake coughing all night. I thought I avoided it with all the vitamins I take, but nope, it got me.

Have a fabulous New Years all xx

Oh no! Feel better soon! :hugs::flower:

so AF was due yesterday and so far no sign of it. I did test yesterday and got BFN if AF is still not here after a week late i will re test. new development this morning blowing blood out of my nose. Granted its in the negatives temperature wise but that doesnt usually happen for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->