TWW what will it lead to?

Hope: Are you sure of O date? I hope that bfp is right around the corner.

I am not. I was never able to confirm so I am going based on when AF was due

still no AF and no symptoms suggesting her arrival.

Ooo exciting, I have everything crossed for you :flower:

AFM: I’ve been in bed for the last few days. This flu has been awful. I’m starting to feel a little human again now. Just did an opk and it was a blazing positive. I’m going to my other halfs tonight to jump his bones. Otherwise there will be zero chance this month. I don’t have my usual sore nipple in the run up to ovulation which is odd. But hey, that just kills, so I’m glad that ovulation symptom has gone.

I’ve just started packing up to move house and I’m drained, I have no energy whatsoever

Hope: FX this is it. I know the waiting is a killer. Hang there.

Nix: Feel better soon. No nip pain isn't a bad thing. Hope you were able to get a good bd in.

I'm waiting to O. Suppose to DTD tonight but I'm not in an awful hurry as I think it will happen tomorrow night. I could b wrong though...lol

Just to give you wonderful ladies some hope(sorry i dissapeared for a while, had this terrible flu..😷😷😷)
I too have PCOS and suspected but never confirmed endometriosis.
But i will be turning 6 weeks with beta of over 10k, from my christmas miracle bfp.
Miracle do exist and please never give up! I believe in you, just like they believed in me❤️❤️❤️

Just to give you wonderful ladies some hope(sorry i dissapeared for a while, had this terrible flu..😷😷😷)
I too have PCOS and suspected but never confirmed endometriosis.
But i will be turning 6 weeks with beta of over 10k, from my christmas miracle bfp.
Miracle do exist and please never give up! I believe in you, just like they believed in me❤️❤️❤️

Yay babby, big big congratulations :happydance: :happydance:
I’m so pleased for you. H&H 9 months. Ugh I know you feel with the flu, it’s a killer isn’t it?!

I managed to BD last night, first time since Xmas due to illness. My OH is now getting sick, so it was just in time :haha:

Hopeful: praying the witch stays away

FTale: get to it :haha:

Congratulations Babby!!! so exciting!!!

Still no AF for me. And another BFN this morning...

5 days late! If no AF after the weekend I'm going for beta

Good luck with the beta, keep us updated. I have everything crossed for you.

I’m currently 3 DPO. The house move is keeping my mind off of everything. I’m not hopeful this month, we only managed to BD once. But you never know

FX for you Hope!

Nix: We are the same dpo. I dont know if my O was strong enough though. Guess we will see.

hey ladies. just waiting on my beta results now. I thought for sure that i had started on my way to work after the bloodwork but so far so good. no signs of AF

hey ladies. just waiting on my beta results now. I thought for sure that i had started on my way to work after the bloodwork but so far so good. no signs of AF

Eeeek I’m so excited for you. When do you hear?

FTale- yay we’re in sync. 4DPO today. I just went to toilet and when wiping I had some thick pink cm (tmi). I’m normally dry as a bone all month. Nothing comes out of me at all until AF. A bit odd at 4DPO though right?!

I am hoping that since i went before lunch today that i will hear from them tomorrow.

FTale- yay we’re in sync. 4DPO today. I just went to toilet and when wiping I had some thick pink cm (tmi). I’m normally dry as a bone all month. Nothing comes out of me at all until AF. A bit odd at 4DPO though right?!

Nix:That is so cool!!! This has to be it for you!! Oh, so excited for you. We have to get through this tww with our wits about us. :happydance:

Nix:That is so cool!!! This has to be it for you!! Oh, so excited for you. We have to get through this tww with our wits about us. :happydance:

It has stopped now. I’m trying to put it to the back of my mind. I will be testing on 18th, when will you be?

Hopeful- good luck for your results today ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->