TWW what will it lead to?

Ah I got all excited then, to see that you’d posted 🤣

A little more pink cm for me today. And sore BB’s. more than likely post ovulation symptoms as apart from ovulation pains, I didn’t get any others. My bbs normally kill when I ov

Nix: I know FF always looks for spotting of some sort to indicate implantation bleeding. I've never had it past O time and even then only once or twice at O. Really hoping its a sign for you.

Hope: Any news?

How is everyone else doing?

I’ve had it the day of ovulation one before, but if it was from that it’s would more than likely be old blood wouldn’t it?! As that was 4/5 days ago. This is like a baby pink colour so it’s fresh. It’s a new one on me. We’ll see what happens in 9 long and painful days 🤣

I’ve had it the day of ovulation one before, but if it was from that it’s would more than likely be old blood wouldn’t it?! As that was 4/5 days ago. This is like a baby pink colour so it’s fresh. It’s a new one on me. We’ll see what happens in 9 long and painful days 🤣

Good question. It depends on if you had completely stopped af before O. Its said O can cause slight spotting during O. But days after O you shouldn't be spotting unless there is a hormonal defect or you are implanting. Have you had any cramping? Is this normal for you?

Yeah af had completely stopped on 29th dec. nope no cramping except for ov cramps 5 days ago. This is defo not normal for me, I’m usually dry as a bone. I’m thinking it’s too early for implantation and just a random curveball my body wants to throw at me.

well ladies i still haven't heard from my beta test. However, AF showed up very lightly yesterday.

Ah no. I hope it doesn’t turn into full AF. Have you done anymore tests since?

I got the results a little bit ago. Negative as expected. so on to the next cycle we go! (finally)

Ah I’m really sorry hopeful. That’s a cruel trick 😔 as you say, at least you can move on the next cycle now

Have any of you ever taken inositol and had success?

To be honest I’ve never heard of it. But I did google it

An ovary disorder known as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). Taking a particular form of inositol (isomer D-chiro-inositol) by mouth seems to lower triglyceride and testosterone levels, modestly decrease blood pressure, and promote ovulation in obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome

It seems that it has to be certain form of it. This is really interesting, and could definitely be worth looking into

I ordered the MYO form which is suppose to be the best for fertility. so we will see how this goes!

I ordered the MYO form which is suppose to be the best for fertility. so we will see how this goes!

Sorry about AF. I'm very curious to see how you feel on this. Did your doc prescribe it or is it over the counter.:hugs:

it is over the counter. its suppose to help boost progesterone which i lake and lower testosterone and help with weight loss and egg quality. I will let you all know how this cycle goes on it!

it is over the counter. its suppose to help boost progesterone which i lake and lower testosterone and help with weight loss and egg quality. I will let you all know how this cycle goes on it!

Yeah keep us updated on that one. I’m intrigued for sure

7DPO and nada to report. No symptoms whatsoever. Unless you count being crabby at work, but I think that is because I work with dumbasses 🤣🤣

Hope: Sounds like it would help me. Maybe I'll consider it too after a bit more research. Very excited for you! :D

Nix: Same here. Nada. Usually have some painful cramps but nope. My temp seems to be going down though. So I am most likely out. You know how your day time temp is pre O? Well, my was pre o this morning after moving around. I've been super constipated too but I blame it on the coffee and lack of water. My lower back has been killing me though. Which again I can attribute it to some thing...like working crazy hours at my desk trying this week.

Sucks. I already know I'm out. But two more cycles and I'm happily not bothering with it anymore unless its with an RE which my husband knows he will have to initiate. Painful to go through month after month with no bfp insight. I want to be happy again. :cry: So, two more cycles with maybe Clomid/Progesterone???? Might go natural. Will see.

LOL....so funny!! Yeah, during the tww dealing with coworkers requires tons more patience...heheh

Awww FTale you sound very defeated today. I understand what you mean though. I’ve only been doing this for 6 months and already I’m sick of it.

My other half has no idea how stressed I get about it. He suffers from delayed ejaculation and can only manage to ejaculate a few times a month. So that massively reduces our chances. I’m hoping for a miracle. He’s started meditation and is getting closer more often now, but being a man, he won’t go and see anyone about it. It’s almost time for a big sit down chat about it. I’ll see how the meditation works out first. He’s only been doing that for a month, so I have to give it time. I can’t really talk to him about it because the more stressed about it he is, the less he can ejactulate. It’s a bit lonely, but I have you gals and here to talk TTC stuff with.

I really hope we all get our BFPs soon, we’ve sure put the effort in. I’m doing my bit, taking all my vitamins and EPO, quit smoking, eating better. All of that is stressful enough.

I was really niave when we started TTC, thinking it would happen right away

Awww FTale you sound very defeated today. I understand what you mean though. I’ve only been doing this for 6 months and already I’m sick of it.

My other half has no idea how stressed I get about it. He suffers from delayed ejaculation and can only manage to ejaculate a few times a month. So that massively reduces our chances. I’m hoping for a miracle. He’s started meditation and is getting closer more often now, but being a man, he won’t go and see anyone about it. It’s almost time for a big sit down chat about it. I’ll see how the meditation works out first. He’s only been doing that for a month, so I have to give it time. I can’t really talk to him about it because the more stressed about it he is, the less he can ejactulate. It’s a bit lonely, but I have you gals and here to talk TTC stuff with.

I really hope we all get our BFPs soon, we’ve sure put the effort in. I’m doing my bit, taking all my vitamins and EPO, quit smoking, eating better. All of that is stressful enough.

I was really niave when we started TTC, thinking it would happen right away

Some guys have that issue. Mine has a lack of desire or libido. The doc gave him Clomid to see what would happened. It helped his sperm quality but not his libido..LOL So now I have a crap load of Clomid I can't use till next cycle because of cysts issues.

I think meditation is good. I too try not to talk about it much anymore because I think it stresses him out to hear/see the stress coming off of me. Cause, dang its so hard to take pills, bleed, pee on millions of sticks to see if you O or are preggo just to get a bfn all the time. Ugh.

I really hope you are not on this journey very long. It can be so frustrating. :hugs: More often than not, I think its an issue with our eggs and the sperm. If they don't like each other, no implantation...of course that's what I tell myself...lol

See mine has a very high libido, he’s be doing it all day every day if he could 🤣 I think that’s what’s caused his problem.

We can but try, and keep trying and trying and trying, ugh.

Our BFPs are out there somewhere, but patience is not one of my virtues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->