TWW what will it lead to?

Well I'm not sure what happened last night, but I had a complete melt down! My OH had already eaten when I got home my 12 hour shift and I just got so angry and fell apart. Once I'd started crying that was it, I just couldn't stop. It was pathetic. I felt soooo emotional. He was really taken back and shocked because I dont really cry at anything.

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago
3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!
5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!
7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne? BFN
8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee. BFN, but swear I see something.
9 dpo: not a lot has changed still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Still feel like I have a UTI when i tested this morning the smell of my pee made me gag. BFN

That sounds like a positive sign! When are you testing?

I'm tempted to pick up an early response test on my way home from work to use in the morning with FMU. Aaaaah I'm nervous ha ha

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago
3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!
5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!
7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne? BFN
8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee. BFN, but swear I see something.
9 dpo: not a lot has changed still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Still feel like I have a UTI when i tested this morning the smell of my pee made me gag. BFN

Ive been sooooo gassy today. And I'm incredibly bloated. It's not an attractive look

ah! Such good signs let me know if you test

I came home early from with with a headache and slight fever. And my
Mom commented the other day that my belly was starting to look round because I've been a little bloated.

I tested this morning and BFN. It is only 9DPO though

10 dpo: nothing really going on other than that heavy feeling in uterus is still there. BFN this morning but only 10 dpo so still room for that to change.

10 dpo: nothing really going on other than that heavy feeling in uterus is still there. BFN this morning but only 10 dpo so still room for that to change.

My OH is off to Ibiza tomorrow. I really want him to come back to nice surprise. My cycle last month was 25 days. So if it's the same this month then AF is due on Monday (the day he gets back).if my cycle returns to the 28 days then AF is due next weds.

I will be POAS obsessively whilst he's away :haha:

Tomorrow will be my last day testing this week. my hubby and i agree he wants to be surprised so i won't test on the weekends when we are home together. My ovia app is saying im due next wednesday as well but that would be a 30 day cycle so if i will test again monday since that would be 28 days.

9DPO today. Not too much to report. I have an extremely sore left nipple. It have it pierced and all of a sudden it's constantly on fire! It's been like that since yesterday morning. I have a constant full feeling in my uterus, like my bladder is full. And slight waves of nausea. It could be me wishing that on myself though strangely

Tomorrow will be my last day testing this week. my hubby and i agree he wants to be surprised so i won't test on the weekends when we are home together. My ovia app is saying im due next wednesday as well but that would be a 30 day cycle so if i will test again monday since that would be 28 days.

I don't blame you, this can take over your life can't it. You need some time away from it and just for yourselves sometimes. I have so many plans this weekend that all involve drinking, but I don't want to just in case. This is going to be hard to hide

Omg I was just offered a double decker chocolate bar in work and I turned it down! This is NOT like me! My colleague asked if I was feeling alright

this journey can make you crazy thats for sure! But i always try to play it safe in the two week wait just incase but i try to do that without making myself feel crazy

Hey ladies. I hear ya. Fortunately this is the calmest tww for me because I have no idea what dpo I am on.
I get to randomly wee on a stick not knowing when it should even be positive for sure...lol.

My hubby just laughs at me looking at pics of bfps online usually. This cycle I don't do it in front of him because I really want to surprise him with a bfp if I get one. He is so supportive.

Alright, back to thumb twiddling. :dust:

Hey FTale, it's a fun game isn't it?! I don't tell my OH that I'm testing as I think it would drive him nuts. He's away with the lads now so I can test as much as I like :haha:

I'm going to test after work today around lunch time, I'm 10DPO today. AF is due any day between Sunday and weds. I wish I knew for sure, but my cycles vary

Nixnax: HAHAHAH.....testing party, eh? I did mine this morning and I got nothing. My temp even fell flat on its face. I haven't even charted it yet because I know what it means...:cry: I'll be alright though. I didn't even think I O'd not I'm conviced the spermies can't reach the eggies because of the depo I was on a year ago gunking my tubes up. So HSG time for real. I've put it off so many times. I'm hoping to get it done late October.

I hope you test:dust: positive!!

Nixnax: Baby dust, Baby dust, Baby dust!!!
Let us know right away! Hopefully this is your month!

11 dpo: and still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Feeling a little queasy although I know this is usually related to progesterone. but my stomach has been really sensitive lately the past couple days the smell of my own pee is making me gag. and this morning anytime I would cough I would gag. BFN really feeling out this month.

I just tested and it looks like a BFN to me

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 30

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member