TWW what will it lead to?

11DPO - no symptoms that I noticed. I was busy all day so didn’t really get to think about. I did test though and BFN

12 DPO nothing to report this morning tested again and BFN

I’m not over hopeful about this month, AF will be here any day now

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Nixnax! Those symptoms sound promising hopefulone!

As for me, nothing much except the odd sharp twinge down low on the left side!

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago
3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!
5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!
7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne? BFN
8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee. BFN, but swear I see something.
9 dpo: not a lot has changed still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Still feel like I have a UTI when i tested this morning the smell of my pee made me gag. BFN
10 dpo: nothing really going on other than that heavy feeling in uterus is still there. BFN this morning but only 10 dpo so still room for that to change.
11 dpo: and still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Feeling a little queasy although I know this is usually related to progesterone. but my stomach has been really sensitive lately the past couple days the smell of my own pee is making me gag. and this morning anytime I would cough I would gag. BFN really feeling out this month.
12 dpo: the only Change is after BD'ing I was spotting then it stopped. Getting a white line on hpt
13 dpo: some cramping after BD still same white line. Thinking I'm out but trying to hold on

Hope: I'm sorry about the bfn and feelings of being out. I'm right there with you. I'm starting to look at October now. HUGS

AF arrived in full force today. CD1

AF arrived in full force today. CD1

HUGS, I'm sorry Nixnax. She's knocking on the door for me too. Wednesday I believe I'll be joing you. We've got October...lets take it by storm :thumbup:

1 dpo: cramping and not O cramping like normal this is really really low in my uterus cramping. my coffee smells like burned food and makes me nauseous
2 dpo: woke up with heart burn other than that nothing really. again I know this is just related to hormone changed and not early pregnancy (yet anyway) also a weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen. could be related to the fact I just ovulated 2 days ago
3 dpo: still that heavy feeling in lower abdomen and now some cramps in my back. Also feeling like I have a uti and later in the day felt like I had a fever.
4 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti went to doctor and yearned negative for any infection so hoping this is a good sign!
5 dpo: still feeling like I have a Uti which is weird considering I testned negative for any infection
6 dpo: Uti symptoms better. I've had a burning pain in my nipple and same heavy feeling in uterus. I'm feeling like this could be it!
7 dpo: I woke up just feeling horrible and there's nothing in particular I can put my finger on. I am so tired and have that weird heavy feeling in lower abdomen still. and almost feel like i'm cramping. I will likely test tomorrow and everyday after until AF to see if there is any line progression if we were successful this month. Also my face is incredibly clear at a time when it would be broke out. However my arms are broke out in acne? BFN
8 dpo: not a lot has changed. still that heavy feeling in uterus and a random pinching feeling every now and then. Also, I've noticed Globs of CM when i pee. BFN, but swear I see something.
9 dpo: not a lot has changed still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Still feel like I have a UTI when i tested this morning the smell of my pee made me gag. BFN
10 dpo: nothing really going on other than that heavy feeling in uterus is still there. BFN this morning but only 10 dpo so still room for that to change.
11 dpo: and still have that heavy feeling in uterus. Feeling a little queasy although I know this is usually related to progesterone. but my stomach has been really sensitive lately the past couple days the smell of my own pee is making me gag. and this morning anytime I would cough I would gag. BFN really feeling out this month.
12 dpo: the only Change is after BD'ing I was spotting then it stopped. Getting a white line on hpt
13 dpo: some cramping after BD still same white line. Thinking I'm out but trying to hold on
14 dpo: nothing going on some very slight cramping but nothing major. No AF very light on test but truthfully been getting them for a week so thinking EVAP. so now we wait for AF or darker line

well AF got me so since i was bleeding some yesterday i am CD2 I kinda like this thread though so i will keep it going after ovulation this month!

well AF got me so since i was bleeding some yesterday i am CD2 I kinda like this thread though so i will keep it going after ovulation this month!

Ah no, I’m sorry AF got you. I was sure you were going to be lucky this month
I like this thread as well, we are so closely matched in cycles.

Ovulation is around 12th-15th for me, so we’ll catch up again then and get busy BDing in the mean time :haha:

Ovia is telling me around 11-16 I am ususally spot on with ovulating on CD 15

I'm with you ladies cd16 - cd 18 is my Oday or October 21st. FX we can get some bfps and have a Christmas scan to show :happydance:

How is everyone doing?

I am 2 days away from my fertile window so just hanging in there. i'm hoping to get a BFP before christmas as last christmas we had just started trying, don't really want to go two in a row without a bfp

I hear ya, hope.

August was my month for 'still' trying last like August.

:dust:

I'm so sorry. I know the the weight that puts on your shoulders. :dust: FX for you this month!

well I guess I am officially in the TWW at 1 dpo today so lets start this thread back up. I got the ovidrel shot 2 days ago to make me ovulate. so i've already got a load of symptoms all related to the shot so I wont put a lot of stock into it until i''ve missed AF i'll share symptoms anyways as i really enjoyed this thread last cycle... so here goes
1 dpo: feeling way prego, bloated, nauseous, cramping. ALL related to the Ovidrel shot thinking of testing today as this shot can give false positives that way i have something to compare an actual test to later on!

FX for you hopeful. I'm still waiting for a O. Got my positive stick today and maybe yesterday but no o pain it true temp climb.

How did you get an ovidrel shot? Did you do it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->