TWW what will it lead to?

Morning ladies, I’m a little ahead of you hopeful, I’m 3DPO today. I didn’t use any ovulation tests as my OH was away for my whole fertile window. But I think I ended up ovulating later as that’s when I had the horrible pain that I get. We were VERY active that day. 6 times to be exact. We were like a newly wed couple ha ha.

Hoping that was enough, but we’ll see.

I trying not look for symptoms this time, but will report back on real obvious symptoms.

1-3 DPO I’ve not felt a thing so far, I’ve felt good

I think this early symptoms would be imagined anyways. How ever i am having LOADS of symptoms thanks to the trigger shot, I did end up taking a a test yesterday so that i can see it fade and know when/if its a real positive and not just from the shot and let me tell you that line was more obvious than i would have expected so i'm hoping it fades quickly so that i can tell when its real.

1 dpo: feeling way prego, bloated, nauseous, cramping. ALL related to the Ovidrel shot thinking of testing today as this shot can give false positives that way i have something to compare an actual test to later on!
2 dpo: same as yesterday, really not okay with the way this shot makes me feel. but i am significantly less bloated today (THANKFULLY)

hi hopefulone, i'd love to join in on this thread...i'm also 2dpo and feeling dull achy cramps...planning to test on Oct 30 but it just seems so far away :(

Baby dust to us all!

yes a halloween bfp would be amazing!! then i could get the "bun in the oven" costume i've seen online lol :laugh2:

Can i join too?? 3dpo. Zero symptoms bar obesssion trying to fine symptoms😂😂😂😂 dont know how many times i put my hand on ic. Ive only 10 so jeed to save them till at least 7dpo

welcome! its so tempting! I'm using the trigger shot as an excuse to test! hoping the line just never fades or fades then comes back!

Ha ha a bun in the oven outfit would be amazing. I’d carve my announcement into a pumpkin. Not that I can carve, if end up making a real mess of it ha ha.

Fingers crossed for a Halloween BFP.

AF is due 29th. Preying a witch doesn’t turn up for Halloween

My ovia app has me starting Nov 1. But my doctor said Halloween. I am going to "test out" my trigger shot so depending on how early that leave my body i may test early.

haha i love the pumpkin idea but it would be a mess for me too!

I can't stand the feel of the pulp from pumpkins so pumpkins are out for me!

I can't stand the feel of the pulp from pumpkins so pumpkins are out for me!

Ugh same here. The slimey feeling makes me gag. Maybe I’ll just scratch it into the side.

Hopeful - so does the trigger shot give you positive tests until it wears off, and if your PG you still get positives?

Essentially. The shot is an HCG shot so yesterday i tested just to see and have something to compare to and it was an insanely dark line. They tell you not to even test until 14 days because of the chance of the shot still showing up. but most people say their line went away around 10 dpo so i've decided i'm just gonna test everyday and watch it fade that way if at two weeks i get a positive i know its real!

Ah ok I see. That’s quite exciting, I’d have to test every day as well. I really hope it works for you.

Essentially. The shot is an HCG shot so yesterday i tested just to see and have something to compare to and it was an insanely dark line. They tell you not to even test until 14 days because of the chance of the shot still showing up. but most people say their line went away around 10 dpo so i've decided i'm just gonna test everyday and watch it fade that way if at two weeks i get a positive i know its real!

That's true about 8dpo it will start to fade if not before then, all depends on your chemistry/how much ovidrel. Years ago when I did the shot it was gone pretty quick.

I hope you line never goes away...:happydance:

Thank you!! It’s actually already almost gone it was probably half as dark today as it was yesterday so I would say that by tomorrow or Saturday it will be completely gone. Which is good for me because if I see a line later on I wouldn’t believe it unless the test goes blank in between the trigger and a bfp!

hoping the trigger line fades and u get your bfp!!

anybody having "symptoms"? i know i hate to symptom spot but last night i had the worst cramps lasted all night and then this morning woke up a bit nauseous...i'm only 4dpo so it could all be in my head :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->