TWW what will it lead to?

Hey ladies

FTale - the night shifts are killing me this week. I hate them so much. And so does DH. Especially when it’s ovuation week (like this week) and I wake him up when I get home for BDing. Mind you, last night we bd’d then went to sleep and an hour later he wanted more! Was nice but we are both rather tired today.

Opk was neg yesterday, I’ll skip today’s and do another tomorrow.

Wish, yay for the scan. I bet it was amazing to see it. My friends are the same. They will see right through me when I turn alcohol down! It’ll be hard to hide.

I have my free day at the new gym today, was supposed to go yesterday, but I couldn’t drag my backside out of bed in time!

Lady how you doing?

Needs I hope she stays away, I get the headache feeling as well.

Enjoy the gym! I'm meant to be restarting when my two are back at school in September as they'll both be full time! I guess if i do get that bfp before then ill give it a miss and just continue what I'm doing at home.

Quick ff question - if I'm not temping etc but i do enter other signs e.g. ewcm etc, will ff pick up an O date? Or is it purely based on temps and/or opks?

Assuming I'm in the tww via predicted O day that it has given (which i assume is the generic for any 30 day cycle) I should be 1dpo today. However, I think I may have O'd on Sunday or Monday.. heaps of ewcm and lefty cramps. Also have major skin breakout right now!! Teenager alert!

I knew I wouldn't be able to be relaxed about it all once I got going :haha:

Ha ha mrsmummy is back in the game lol.

Yes if you put opks and Cm in, it will give you a dotted line for suspected ovulation. It won’t be a solid line and it won’t be crosshairs as you’re not temping.

Thanks, I don’t have the energy really but hey ho, needs must

Will wait it out this cycle and buy some opks if need be for the next one i think! Cannot face temping again. It made my sleep pattern suck!

Yeah I don’t find it easy, and with shift work I have to tell fibs on the time I took it. I’m only temping because I was 5 days late last cycle. I blame that on the holiday though

Aw Nix, as exhausting as that seems it sure does sound fun!

Still spotting today and it’s gone from pink yesterday to brown today. Not that heavy. Seems heavier than my normal pre AF spotting which is normally just one or two times on toilet tissue but this has been since yesterday. Far far lighter than my period though.

Hopefully I’ve caught and it’s implantation. No headache at all today. Still BFNs on the cheapies. I might use the second FRER tomorrow.

Aw Nix, as exhausting as that seems it sure does sound fun!

Still spotting today and it’s gone from pink yesterday to brown today. Not that heavy. Seems heavier than my normal pre AF spotting which is normally just one or two times on toilet tissue but this has been since yesterday. Far far lighter than my period though.

Hopefully I’ve caught and it’s implantation. No headache at all today. Still BFNs on the cheapies. I might use the second FRER tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for you!

The app I use to track my period has changed the forecast for my AF arrival to Saturday. Argh!

I’m feeling weak and nauseous in the late evenings but I’m not sure if this is just from tiredness from work as nausea is common for me when I’m super tired.

I’m on day 3 of spotting which is longer plus heavier than my usual Pre AF spotting but lighter than period. It was pink 2 days ago, brown yesterday and then pink today.

If it is the start of my period today then it should be bright red by end of day.

Mrsmummy: Hopefully you are in the tww.:happydance: What day is AF due?

Nix: Is there a chance for you to stay off the nightshifts? I know finding good paying work is hard but geesh. I hope your cycle is good to you and lays a good egg to call baby here soon. :hugs:

Needs: I'm actually jealous of your spotting. I've been waiting since 9dpo for AF to get it over with already but all I got was bfn after bfn...so done with this cycle..lol FX your spotting is IB.

Wish: How are you doing?

Lady: Did you test again yet?

AFM: Tired, working more than my lazy butt wants to. Accepted my eggs are mush. Only Prayer will heal these bad boys. Ok, I'm sneaking a nap. I have no idea why I'm so tired other than the rainy weather.

Later ladies

FTale - I have to a week of lates every 3 weeks. It’s way more than I used to do. I used to do 6 weeks of earlies then 2 weeks of lates. Now it’s earlies then middles then lates. I hate it. I’ve just applied for a 6 month secondment in my company. It’s in the team that I want to progress to. Wish me luck.

Hopefully the tiredness is a good sign.

Still rooting for you needs

I hope so! AF should be here on Aug 14th/15th. Im going to try to wait until at least the 17th to test. The amount of money I've wasted on hpts before is ridiculous :haha:

I'm so with you on the tiredness. We took the kids to see a movie this afternoon... totally nearly fell asleep. How embarassing haha!! The weather here is so muggy.. Ive also got a lovely headache going on too.

Today’s opk is almost positive. It’s CD12 for me today, so hubby is getting it later :haha:

Attachments

• B939918B-8A63-43C1-B8C5-A63A77B72612.jpg
    B939918B-8A63-43C1-B8C5-A63A77B72612.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
Damn! I’m kinda jealous Nix! I miss all that ovulation action :haha::haha:

Just checked my cervix and it is higher than it was a few days ago. So praying hard.

Also, so damn tired but that could be totally due to the shifts I worked this week, how busy work is plus stress going on.

Actually had a total meltdown at work yesterday. I had a chat with my manager and managed to calm a little but then I was back at my desk and the next senior manager passed through and said hello. Because I wasn’t as cheerful as normal he asked was I ok and then double backed to look at me properly and well that was just a complete disaster. Never ask a woman is she ok when she isn’t because they just opens the floodgates!

Stress and either hormones from PMS or pregnancy are not a good combination.

Awww needs hope you feel better soon. I wish there was an obvious sign for when we want people to leave us. Like if our hair turned green or something.

We haven’t had much action this month, time to change that

To be fair, he is an incredibly decent person so my second meltdown actually was helpful in the end. I may be reducing my hours at work temporarily.

There’s no need to be jealous now, just got home from work and DH isn’t having non of it. Feels like I’m having slight ovulation pains as well, so will probably miss our chance this cycle!

Hopefully all the action yesterday was enough!

I have only very light spotting today as if it is near the end of whatever is going on.

AF is due tomorrow. BFN on cheapie test and FRER this morning.

If I don’t get AF tomorrow I’m going to buy a clear blue to use on Sunday. Although the bummer is if I get a positive I will be heading straight to work afterwards and won’t get to bask in the glory of it. Or else I will be heading to work feeling sad and defeated.

I’m starting to hate my body now. It’s back to pink blood.

I seem to be going through the same pattern the last 4 mornings now.... mild cramping followed by pink blood on wiping. Spotting reduces to flecks of blood towards the end of day and moving towards a brown color. Drier brown color first thing in the morning then a few hours later mild cramping.. pink blood etc.

This is actual torture waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->