TWW what will it lead to?

Definitely feel different however with the level of stress at work it could also be that.

My boobs are getting achier. I’m also now bulging out the tops of my bras. I only got these bras a few weeks ago.

I’m also mega bloated. Like so bad that my clothes hurt. But that could be because of the heat.

Lady: Welcome:flower: Didn't see your post. I've been working like crazy and trying to take 'posting' breaks as I can...lol FX for you!! And you chart looks fab!!

FTale- Thank you! These threads can move pretty quickly and the forum works a bit differently than what I'm used to so I feel like I've missed a lot every time I log in!
I'm missing coffee and cider too, although I had a decaf the other day to warm up at work. When do you plan to test? I'm thinking Sunday at 11DPO :)

Lady: My hubby let me have two ciders right around ovulation time but no coffee in at least a month. I try to have some at the end of a bfn cycle but only if I am craving it. Tomorrow evening is when I plan to start testing with my sensitive OSOM test. Supposedly by 8dpo pm I should be able to get a faint bfp by 9dpo Saturday I should have a line. I have some left over ChoicMMed tests and DoubleCheq .. cheapies from Amazon.

FX 11 dpo brings you a sweet bfp. What test will u use?

Hey wish, I completely missed your post. I hope you have a fab time in the mountains. I completely understand your anxiety, I think I would be feeling exactly the same.

Not a lot going on here, due to start ovulating on the run up to next weekend so will start doing opks Monday/Tuesday.

I got itchy feet and book another holiday yesterday. We are going to the Canary Islands in October. I cant wait.

Nix: So um, when are you taking me with on holiday? :blush: I've heard of Canary Islands but never looked up what they are. Is it like a jungle?

And I decided not to test today. I realized I made my test day stupid early and don't care about how sensitive the tests are. I want to keep hoping for another day.

It's Friday and I cannot wait to stop working and I haven't even started LOL

The Canary Islands are down by Africa but are Spanish islands. They are made from volcanoes and are more desert than anything. I’m so naughty, I didn’t tell DH until I booked it. He didn’t really tell me off though, who doesn’t like a holiday right?! Thought we’d better get our travel in now whilst we don’t have kiddies. We’ve also booked the Austrian F1 weekend for next June! So excited.

Well I thought AF had gone, but I have heavyish brown spotting today. I must be having a uterus clear out. My AF on holiday was unusually light.

Good on you for not testing today, save them for a couple of days

:winkwink: You are raking in the good times. You do know its when it happens...:haha:

But you are right to get the fun out of the way now ROFL.

FTale - The most sensitive tests I have are 3 FRERs. I use Easy@home OPKs and have HCG strips too but I've heard that they're not as sensitive? And then I have one CB digital from a scare I had last summer.

I'm feeling kinda down after spending all night and morning in the ER with my husband. He had a tumble and broke his right wrist and fractured his left elbow. I'm tempted to maybe test early like tonight or tomorrow. We could use some good news!

FTale - The most sensitive tests I have are 3 FRERs. I use Easy@home OPKs and have HCG strips too but I've heard that they're not as sensitive? And then I have one CB digital from a scare I had last summer.

I'm feeling kinda down after spending all night and morning in the ER with my husband. He had a tumble and broke his right wrist and fractured his left elbow. I'm tempted to maybe test early like tonight or tomorrow. We could use some good news!

:cry: That is pure agony. Praying his recovery goes really well and fast. When my husband broke his ankle he was out of it for 3 months. I could tell he felt helpless even when he had his 'walk brace' on. I'm sure you will take good care of him. :hugs:

Test when you are ready. :flower:

Sorry to hear that lady, I hope he makes a fast recovery.

FTale who knows, maybe holidays make babies?! Not that I can afford one every month lol.

Hi all, just dipping in super quick.... was working all day today and working again tomorrow. Done an OPK this morning and there wasn’t a hint of a line. It was the same when I got home then I read the package properly and a negative can only be confirmed after 10mins so i went back to it after a while and the line was there. Still going to try wait it out until Monday before using the FRER. I do have cheapies arriving tomorrow so I could be tempted to use one on Sunday.

My boobs are even more sore today. Wasn’t helped by the fact that the wire popped out of my bra at work and was digging in.

Discharge is still there but I think I am getting thrush. I’m getting a bit irritated down there.

Definitely on the constipated side. Only went once today and I drank a full carton of juice.

9dpo bfns across the board for me. Time for some thick coffee and hotbaths.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

:dust:

Sorry about the BFNs ftale. Biggest hugs to you. Xx

Needs good luck on Monday with the FRER

We were up at 6am to go surfing today, but the seas are too choppy, so we’re going on a long bike ride instead and stopping for lunch. Time to start the fitness kick again

Sorry about the BFNs ftale. Biggest hugs to you. Xx

Needs good luck on Monday with the FRER

We were up at 6am to go surfing today, but the seas are too choppy, so we’re going on a long bike ride instead and stopping for lunch. Time to start the fitness kick again

Have fun :hugs:

I'm so jealous you are by the ocean. That is a dream for me.
Enjoy your day Nix.

FTale- ugh. I'm sorry lady. Will you test again?

FTale- Thanks. I did an easy@home with FMU today and it looked stark white to me. I had some cramping yesterday but it's so hard to know what it could be from, like late implantation or just gas moving around or something. My temperature is still going up though so who knows. I won't count myself out until my period shows. And if it does, I'm totally okay with not being pregnant right now since I'm stuck with all the house work for a little while!

Nix - Thank you! I hope he does too.

:hugs: Ftale. Don’t be disheartened yet. It still is 9DPOonly.

My OPKs are still only faint. No increase in color. I did cave and do a FRER this morning and it was a BFN. Not even a squinter. Even tried to see was there a dodgy positive when I got home from work and not even a dodgy.

I did buy cheapies that arrived today so going to use them for the next few mornings rather than using another FRER.

My only real symptom atm is slowed down poos despite eating a lot of fibrous food and juice. Pee is rather cloudy and more concentrated but that could be down to me not drinking as much water the last two days.

Oh, forgot my boobs re plan and utter torture atm. They are sore, achy and damn they are itchy! Also it does seem to be thrush developing but I am due at the nurse on Monday for my cervical smear so I can’t really use anything.

That sounds like so much fun Nix.... I miss the sea. I can’t swim but I love the sea air.

LadyV... when are you due AF?

Need - The 30th. I kinda felt like I was getting my period today because I felt really wet down there and kinda crampy. But all I have is watery CM and the crampy feeling has subsided. Usually when I get that feeling, my period starts right away, but it's not here. I think I'm going to test tomorrow morning with another FRER and see if I get anything.

So you used an OPK as a pregnancy test? How does that work?

I’m not 100% with the science but the hormone that is raised at ovulation time is rather similar to hcg. They are from the same family or something like that. So OPKs May pick up hcg if used at the right times. However, they aren’t meant to be as sensitive as a FRER but people tend to use them because they are bought in bulk and cheap so it gives POAS addicts an outlet for their needs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->