TWW what will it lead to?

I think he just wants to be older himself. He’s 33 and I’m 35 in a few months. I still have time but I’m petrified I’ll miss my chance.

I will be mentioning the tests again soon, he was keen about that part not long ago. Poor chap, I think it’s all a mental thing

Ftale - hope you get the outcome you want with the gyno. Its a shame, but i get the needing to take a break :hugs:

Nix - oh no! i hope *if* that talk happens, that you can find a way to move forward together and perhaps get some bloods done or something like ftale suggested. At least you'll know fertility wise where you stand.

I agree with ftale that you'll definitely end up resenting him. Its such a big deal having children.. definitely not something thats easy to push down and move on from easily.
Big hugs :hugs: always here if you need to chat

NIX: :hugs: You will do fine. I think he is crazy about you but as you said, its all mental.

Mrsmummy: Thank you. I hope things work out as well. I'm still sore and I hope I can afford a sono tomorrow because I think I need one.

How are you doing?

I am so looking forward to stalking you two during your tww.

Fingers crossed. Keep us updated :)

I'm alright thanks. Finally starting to get over this cold... not sure if im optomistic or not this month! The days seem to be flying by this tww. I'm not even desperate to test?! How odd :rofl: 1 week til AF is due....

Hey ladies, big love to you both. I love the support we give each other.

Keep us update FTale, I hope the aches pass soon.

Mrsmummy- same here, one week until AF.

I undid all of my good work in the pool with a pizza last night. I need my mouth sewn shut lol

Oops! I could so go for pizza right now.
Ive got typical AF style cramps today... bit odd as its still a week away :shrug: its hard to think they could be pregnancy related as we're so used to those cramps meaning AF!

NIX: I broke and had chicken nuggets last night. Gained a lb..lol but back to juicing...don't want my intestines full at all. No touching ovaries too much:haha:

You two are a week out from AF already...my goodness!

Guess I'd better quit fart knocking around and get to the docs.

:dust:

Random bouts of sickness have occured throughout my day:shrug:
Let the symptom spotting begin...! :haha:

Hi all! I’m new here, I did post this in another thread but it seems to be a quiet one and I’m anxiously waiting and needing to talk to people in the same wait!! 😂😂 I am sending myself insane!

So here’s my cycle this month and I really hope my second cycle is a winner, I really want to TTC without having to temp or take ovulation tests so I don’t add more pressure as I have quite a hectic life as it is I worry it’ll prevent us from conceiving!!

CD1 25/7 - 0
CD2 - 7 - 0
CD8 - Sticky CM - BD Night
CD9 - No symptoms just Sticky CM
CD10 - Sticky CM - BD Night
CD11 - Sticky CM - 0
CD12 - No symptoms apart from normal creamy CM
CD13 - Wet CM BD Night
CD14 7/8 - Possible O? / Slight Stabbing pain in pelvis before bedtime / BD at Night - really hurt the cervix but persevered!!
CD15 1DPO? - dull ache this AM upon waking and mild cramps for around 4 hours it’s very on and off and can just about feel it, nipples are slightly tender at the ends but nothing major only when touched, no other pain.
I don’t have much CM today and haven’t seen any EWCM yet although the Wet CM I did have on CD13 there was a lot of it but was still of a light white colour ! I’ll keep updating this as I spot anymore symptoms although trying not to symptom spot everything to get my hopes up! 😂 it’s such a difficult wait! Is anyone else due to test around 22nd August?

Good luck babydreaming! I'm planning to test on the 16th/17th... waiting until AFTER AF is due to avoid disappointment.

Thank you! I’m really hoping this is it, my OH has a child from a previous and it’s so nice to see their bond it almost makes it harder! Aw yeah I do feel the same, I tested early last month and it’s so deflating to see BFN, I will be waiting until 23rd August to test it AF doesn’t arrive on 22nd! Have you had many symptoms this month? Good luck to you too! I hope this is your month xxx

Ah yeh I can imagine that could make it harder for you. Fingers crossed your bfp is right around the corner!

I've got some nausea, super tired and some cramps. How about you?
This is our first month properly trying again after a mc in march.. we did try on and off for about 6 weeks or so afterwards but it all got a bit much.. we needed to take a step back. Hoping for "beginners luck!" :D

I’m so sorry to hear of your loss ! I can imagine it’s hard to try again after, hopefully you’ll have all the luck this month, I’ll keep checking back to see your progress!
I’m only 1DPO if I’ve calculated right, I haven’t been charting or temping yet, I wanted to try without first and then if no luck in a few months I’ll learn how to do it. I’ve gone from 15 days back from expected AF and all the signs for O were there yesterday and today. I’ve had mild cramps today but not sure if it’s just O but seems to be central. It’s early for me to have cramps as well I don’t usually, I just usually get a stitch pain straight after O. Last month I had every symptom you could imagine, I was dizzy, nauseous, my boobs were so sore I couldn’t even stand up out of bed without holding them. Yet AF still arrived I was so convinced. I’m trying to not get my hopes up but last month we only BD the day of O and the days after as I miscalculated. Where as this month we’ve BD before and around O. Can only keep our fingers and toes crossed!! 🙈

Thankyou <3

I'm not using any tracking methods at the moment.. just winging it for now and see how we go! Temping got me stressed! We just aimed to BD every other day.

So annoying that our bodies play tricks on us!
Everything crossed!!

Good morning you beautiful lot. Welcome dreaming and good luck this cycle. I’m currently 6DPO so Af is due 16th,17th. I won’t be testing unless I’m late, I can’t bare the BFNs. I was 5 days late last month and not a BFP in sight. I’m temping this month to see whether my ovulation day has changed because of being late last month, but it hasn’t. I flew back from holiday on ovulation day last month so that must have delayed my ovulation.

Strangely for the last 2 cycles I haven’t felt ovulation. I usually get that stitch feeling but nothing at all. This is cycle number 14 for me, it’s starting to take its toll a bit, but I’m more relaxed about these days. I don’t normally track or test. I just wait and see what happens. Last month got my hopes up, if I have another cycle like that I’ll scream lol.

I went out for some dinner with a friend last night, it was really nice and just what I needed. I woke up this morning thinking it was Friday and was very disappointed when DH told me it wasn’t.

I just looked at the previous months where I’ve temped and this months I a nice steady incline, they are normally very up and down post ovulation. I know it doesn’t mean anything, I’m just secretly hoping that it does. I don’t like temping, I become obsessed with it and turn into a google warrior, it’s stressful.

FTale - I hope you’re recovering well lady

Welcome dreaming :flower:

Following you all as I head into a busy work weekend. I think I'm recovered from the Cyst thingy. But is like my body thinks it ovulated so my temp is ovulation high the only two times I took it (normally 97.4 or 97.3 non medicated) And cm seems like I did too. I'll attach it for you all in bit. I of course have not done anything because I planned on going on bc and not having my Ovaries do anything for a while but not sure if I said how my doc messed up my birth control order and gave me the wrong ones. So can't take that but took it as a sign that I probably shouldn't pollute my body with anything since we do want to conceive at some point. So gonna stick it out and weather through another burst if it happens and hopefully in 3 months my ovaries will calm down.

Not taking anything aside from D3 and a prenatal. Diet is calorie restricted but not food restricted so I'm still eating whatever I want. I'm down 3 solid pounds which is good and fill my jeans easier..:haha:

I have no idea of how to go about ttc anymore. I've got this strong feeling its just written....no matter what I think I 'do' to make it happen. God's plans are always bigger and better than my own. FX his plans include a lil diaper butt for us all :blush:

Watching you all be in the tww is like watching the Indie 500. Its the quiet with a few bumps or symptoms and ho hum until the last stretch of the tww. I keep checking to see if an early tester has broke out but nope...:haha: Everyone is staying in line waiting to cross the finish. I'll be right there waiting as well :happydance:

:dust:

Glad you're feeling better ftale <3
Sorry about your doc messing up your bc, but perhaps it was a blessing in disguise. I have wondered about the chemical effects of bc on women (ive never used bc as always worried it would "mess up" my fertility. Of course for alot of women its all good and they concieve relatively easily after bc, but I would assume its always better not to use it.
Well done on dropping 3lbs!

AFM - one minute (while dry wretching!) I'm convinced this is my month and desperate to test... next minute I'm getting cramps and convinced AF is coming early :shrug: not sure what to think. I did ask DH to get me a HPT tonight, but changed my mind and decided to wait it out so told him not to bother, as I know the minute its here Ill be wanting to use it! :dohh:
Not sure what to think tbh. Ready for AF date to come now so I know where I'm at.... :coffee:

mrsmummy: Thank you. The dry wretching would make me seriously consider pregnancy because I'm not a puker. But kudos to you for not getting that test...lol It is hard. All it takes is one test and then 50 more follow until you get a bfp or ugly AF.
Cramps are normal I feel during tww. So don't let them bother you much.
Really hoping we can celebrate some rainbows this cycle FX!!

A lot of good old Dr Google has given me hope that these cramps may be all to do stretching to accommodate a little bean?! Who knows. Roll on Thursday. AF will be 1/2 days late.. then ill for sure test and know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->