TWW what will it lead to?

Hey ladies, happy Saturday.

FTale - I think the bc cock up was a blessing in disguise. You don’t want to have to wait for that to wear off when you do start TTC again. Just have fun with hubby and don’t think about TTC, who knows you could get lucky.

Mrsmummy - the dry wretchi g sounds positive, did you get that in your last pregnancy? Mind each one is different. Got my fingers crossed for you.
8DPO and not a lot going on. Temp rose today but I’m not paying attention to that, this is the prettiest chart I’ve ever had, but it can’t fool me. I ache from head to toe. I did 2 swimming sessions this week and 2 classes. My body hurts all over.

I’m going to Bristol balloon fiesta today, I can’t wait. I go every year. We always walk there and back, it’s a good 4 miles each way. It’ll hurt but the steps will do me good. It’s supposed to rain but I hope the weather holds out. Hope you all have a good weekend

Definitely felt super nauseous last time and also remember being convinced AF was starting but then of course the bfp came! We shall see :coffee:

Ooh enjoy the balloon fiesta! I keep meaning to bring the kids to one of those events being as its just over the bridge from us.. just never gotten around to it! Enjoy!

Have fun NIX. That has to be so fantastic to watch. Bet there will be some very pretty ones up there. Your chart is a beaut. Praying it stays up. FX

We are just hanging about. Meaning to do something house repairs but...meh, I made avocado burgers and fries instead..lol..we may get up to real work later.:haha: I have to at least because I have work papers to tabby up.

I hope we have a good weekend:dust:

The balloon fiesta was amazing, I hurt soooo much today. We walked 12 miles and did 27,500 steps. I’m feeling it. It rained so heavy and we were soaked through, but we didn’t let the weather stop us.

Today I woke up to an orgasm again!! It’s so strange how that happens. I wasn’t even having a nice dream lol. Then I had cramps. Joy. Other than that, nothing going on.

How are you ladies doing?

I’m other news, DH and I didn’t need to have the chat. He came home a little half cut last night and told me that he does want this and that he’s joined an online forum dedicated to his problem and that he’s trying to work on it. I think he was just having a big wobble. I’m so pleased, I didn’t even suggest it, he did this off of his own back. I’m so proud of him right now

Glad you enjoyed the balloon fiesta!! Well done on the steps!

Glad your DH has done it off his own back. Thats great.

Afm - my MIL made me buy a test :haha: im currently waiting to need a wee!

Nix: Now that's a great weekend!! Wow, did not see that coming from your hubby but he'll yeah!!! Good man. And ..hehehehehhe...on the dream. I don't understand thos at all but don't mind then either.:blush:

Here's to you both continuing on the journey together.

Mrsmummy::haha: FX!!! You can wee in it anytime you want if you feel the need to wait more. hugs

Bfn for me at 2.30pm (super dilute urine!)
I have 1 more test for tomorrow morning... fingers crossed !

I know right?! It came out of no where. I’m happy though and it’s all good, that’s all that matters. I can put all that stress behind now.

How you soon FTale? Your chart looks like you are gearing to ovulate

Mrsmummy/ good luck I have it all crossed for you. No blue dye

Nix: Makes me happy that you are happy. Was getting worried for a spell. Seems like all this TTC is bringing you two closer. :) What trip are you two taking next?

Mrsmummy: Sorry, I can't make anything out yet. FX You get a good line this week.:hugs:

:bfn: fmu, going by my last 2 AF shes due tomorrow.... not looking good! Darn body playing tricks on me :nope:

So sorry about the BFNS mrsmummy. I hope AF stays away. Is she due today?

FTale - I was worried for a little while as well. I didn’t know what was going to happen. It’s good now thankfully and back to business. We have holiday number 2 planned for October. Going to the Canary Islands this time. We promised ourselves 2 holidays this year, we earned it.

10DPO here and temp is starting to slowly decline. AF due Thursday. I’m not feeling anything at all at the moment, not even sore boobs.

Due tomorrow going by the past 2 cycles.. but FF says wednesday. Just so bizarre because ive felt sick for days and been sick yday :shrug: do not get it at all!

The canary islands sounds lovely!

Feeling sick is positive sign, got everything crossed. I felt like that last month, it’s agonising. Keep strong

I just had a complete emotional breakdown in work. It was nothing too bad. I spent hours working on something last week and came in today and someone has undone all of the work I’d done. I also came in to all of the wires on my desk being unplugged. The weekend staff have caused me a right brain ache today. I had to go outside and cry. I was so angry, it was either scream at everyone or just go outside on my own and cry. I’m not normally an over emotional person. 4pm
Can’t come quick enough at the moment, I just want to go home and go to sleep

NIX: :dohh: Why do ppl think it's ok to change stuff with the originators approval? Because some folk just suck is why. I'm sorry hugs. October can't get here fast enough, eh?

Mrsmummy: I'm so sorry about the bfn but no AF means you still have a chance. Are you still feeling yucky?

I say our bodies feel when we try to implant. It's something new and our bodies react from the new hormones. Don't care that stupid hpts don't catch .:haha:

:dust:

I feel less out being as I've had NO cramps today.. which is very odd for me, as usually the day before AF my cramps are awful :shrug:
Felt nauseous, but not actually been sick today.
Just been to the bathroom and (tmi) had a sweet smelling cm :wacko: thats a new one!? I didnt sniff it or anything :haha: i could just smell it in the air!!?
May retest tomorrow AM..... we shall see :coffee:
If not, the next cycle will be a painnnnnn (!!!) To get a bfp as weve got a holiday booked for the beginning of june and I'd be due at the end of may :dohh: would rather adjust the holiday than put off ttc for a month :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->