• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW what will it lead to?

Mrsmummy: Thank you.:hugs: I'm feeling full of energy tonight and doing tons of cleaning so by this weekend I won't have to think about much :haha:

I’ve had a couple of dodgy paps. I had to go and have cells burnt off of my cervix when I was 26. I had to have yearly ones for 3 years after that. I’m back to to every 3 years now though. Being a female sucks sometimes.

They say it comes in 3’s. Hopefully you’ve had your fill of bad luck for a while now

I agree with nix, hopefully thats your 3 things done now!

I have SO much cleaning to do its actually embarassing!! Plus ironing. Also need to wash and iron the kids new uniforms for school, but the weather is too wet to hang on the washing line, and too hot to turn on the central heating ... this time of the year is the worst for clothes drying. Really warm, but really rainy! :nope:
I cant see me getting much done this weekend as we're going to a dinosaur thing on friday where they've put a load of anamatronic dinosaurs in a huge park, and lots activities, food and drink.. then sunday we're doing the cinema and softplay. Will have to try to cram it all in on Saturday. Although cleaning when my two are around is like trying to mop up the rain when theres a storm :haha:

Ah mrsmummy the dinosaur thing sounds amazing. I love things like that. I’m a bit of a big kid.

Ugh I know what you mean about washing. We have a dehumidifier in our place that we place next to the wet washing. It will dry overnight most days now. But it does make clothes all crunchy so they lose their softness. I hate inbetweeny weather.

We have a day mountain biking around the Forest of Dean on Saturday, I can’t wait. It’s been a while since we last did it. Just hope I’m still fit enough for it

Yeah hopefully it'll be good. I've put it off because it's like £45 for the four of us.. which was a bit salty!! So fingers crossed it'll be worth it. Jurassic Kingdom I think it was called. The photos look good.

The dehumidifier is a good idea! Shame about it taking the softness out though. It's so awkward. I'm looking forward to whacking the central heating on and putting it all on the radiators come winter :haha:

Ohhh that sounds great! Enjoy. I'd love to do something like that, but DH and DS can't ride a bike, and DD and I don't have one :nope: I've pre-ordered her one for Christmas, so perhaps I need to get myself one and just me and her can go on rides!

OMG... watching you to post makes it clear my life is ultra boring:haha:

All I got is home remodeling to look forward to. I guess it has it's perks. Get to get dirty and sweat off some pounds. Speaking of which I'm off to the gym my boss said go when ever I want..love her! It'll be my first day so have to dodge the physical trainers pushy sell on sign up for their lessons.

Better go before I wimo out:hugs:

FTale- fave fun at the gym, I have a class myself later. I know what you mean about personal trainers, I used to be one :laugh:

Mrsmummy - get the boys some stabilisers. It’s great for a day out and good for fitness too.

FTale - Haha! House remodeling sounds great too! I wish we had the funds to do some work on our house. We bought it 3 years ago, and have done A LOT aesthetically, but we need new doors throughout, new windows and patio doors downstairs, the loft boarded and that's just for starters! I'd like to add either an extension or conservatory, but I can't see that happening anytime soon. Our goal is either to have a large extension to turn it into a downstairs bedroom or convert the loft into a bedroom. That way when we finally have a 3rd kiddo they can have their own bedrooms!

Oh that sounds great! That's nice of your boss. Good luck dodging those! I absolutely hate when they come up mid-workout trying to get you to have PT sessions. I'm like, first of all, are they free? If not, I'm not interested :haha: They cost a BOMB. I thought I had a good deal last year... £25 a session, so £100 a month... which sounded all well and good until it came to paying it. I was like woah what am I paying for here? You're killing me. :rofl: I ached SO BAD. It was worth it I guess, as I learned a lot and have managed (when I can be bothered) to add it to my home workouts as I have some of the small equiptment (kettlebell, dumbells, barbell etc)
I have to shift my butt. I want to lose some of this chub before I get pregnant (hopefully!) At least that way, worst case scenario, I'll be back to where I am now at the end of the pregnancy, rather than even heavier.

Nix - My DS has stabilizers and still can't seem to grasp. It's super frustrating, as I don't understand how anyone can't ride a bike.... just pedal and go :haha:
DH has dyspraxia (not sure if that's how you spell it) but it's basically a balance issue. It doesn't affect him in every day life, but things like balancing on one leg, bike/scooter riding, etc are just things he can't do. I do wonder if DS has got it too, as his balance isn't great. I used to put it down to him just being young, but now he's 4 I'm like okay, when are you gunna be better on your feet dude?! :haha:

FTale- fave fun at the gym, I have a class myself later. I know what you mean about personal trainers, I used to be one ..../QUOTE]

:haha: No wonder you are so fit. But u can't be as bad as the ones at my gym.:hugs:

Morning ladies, I’ve been in the Forest of Dean all weekend and the one thing I love about it is: no phone signal. We’ve been doing the mountain bike trails. DH fell off and has a love purple hand. I fell off a couple of times but no injuries. I just ache from head to toe. We’re going to Exeter next weekend to do more trails.

Ha you’d think with me being an ex-PT i should be able to train myself.... I’ve never been good at training myself, I give up too quickly.

Your poor DH mrsmummy. That must be quite frustrating to live with. Not being able to do some simple things. Poor chap.

AF is almost gone for me. I have a week of late shifts this week, I’m actually quite looking forward to it, I’m shattered and need the lie ins.

How are you ladies doing? Have you had a good weekend?

Oh no! Shame about falling off! Your poor DH.. Glad you had a good time though :)

AF is almost gone for me too thankfully. We've been to the cinema this morning, so just got hope for a quick lunch then decided we will go to a trampoline park instead of softplay as one has just opened up near our house! They have a ninja warrior course too that my DD is DESPERATE to do :haha: So no doubt I'll be aching in the morning....

Mrsmummy: I totally forgot to reply to your post. I'm sorry.

You are dead on about the pricing. But yours sounds way cheap, I'd be looking at 3 sessions for $175. :dohh: Its way pricey here. As if the gym membership doesn't cost enough. Nah, i'm good hitting the tread an elliptical. I thought they had more cardio machines but I was wrong. So the fight now is going at not peak times.

Balance??? Never really thought of that before. I wonder how one could get around it. Maybe they make special helmets with balancing weights. Its a neurological problem I suspect. I have it left over from before I had my Chiari Brain surgery. I had to walk close to walls or I'd just fall sideways. It was mega strange. I only do it now close to time for AF to start. My balance is off and I'm super clumsy....lol..is how I know that I didnt get preggo. I still test anyway :haha:

I'd get your lil boy check out too because chances are he is taking after daddy.

Ninja course??? Oh, come on. So much fun you have about for kiddos. I wish my town did the same. We did find an all girls running group for her to join. They start training for their 1st 5k together next Monday. My hubby wants me to make sure its all just for fun and not competitive. He wants her to have fun, exercise and make friends not try to get a certain time. So I have to go to the first day of it with her to meet with the coaches and see what its all about before just letting her go off to it after school. Only two evening a week till November so not bad.

Gotta start some where. :blush:

Nix: OUCH!! Goodness, I'll bet you are sore. I was wondering where you were. All out getting woodzy on us. I don't know that my butt could sit on a bike that long. I want more of a cruiser with a banana seat :winkwink:
Def chill out on the late shifts. Get some rest and toss back the bananas so you don't get all cramped up.
I've decieded for myself 4 days at the gym 3 days off. All I'm doing is cardio there anyway. Strength training at home. I don't want the whole gym watching me as it would be. All the weight machines are on center floor and cardio upstairs looking down at them....uh, no. :nope:

Looking forward to this week. I'll pm you why. A bit too naughty for open net.

Well, ladies I'm 4dpo I think. I so wish I could be pregnant but this is the one cycle where I KNOW I'm wishing on a star. Nothing was right but I'm still going to do my thing at 9dpo which I think is Wednesday. If not bfp, I won't worry because I have new supplements in that should help out egg quality within the next 3 months. Hopefully with put an end to the pancreas annoyance too.

Alright the gremlin is crying for chicken fingers...lol I'll catch you all later.

Hey all,

Mrsmummy, sounds like you’re having lots of fun with the kiddies this week. I almost want to join in.

FTale - good on ya going to the gym. Keep it up. It’s great for the mind. The past couple of weeks that I’ve been doing a lot, I have felt a lot happier in myself. It’s a great stress reliever too. Oooo yeah?? Come on, spill

The aches are gone now, and DH is still a little achy. He ended up going out on the mx bikes yesterday. I don’t know how he did it, I had a Netflix day.

I’m so nervous, I have an In-house interview today for a temporary secondment that I want. I hate being interviewed by people that already know you. You can BS them lol. I feel so nervous, like I’m going to have a tooth pulled.

FTale - Oh wow, that's expensive!! I agree with the price of the membership itself though! The gym I was at was considered a "budget" gym, so was something like 18.99 per month, but the gym I'll be joining this time (because its only about 1.5 miles from my house!) is around 28.99 or 33.99 with swimming too. I'm not sure what sort of equipment the new one has, but apparently it's recently had a whole new suite.. so fingers crossed it'll be good.

The running group sounds great! Hope your DD enjoys :)

Nix - Yep, sure has been a fun summer holidays so far! I am EXHAUSTED though. :haha: We have friends coming over tomorrow, then 2 days "rest" before we head off on a camping trip for the bank holiday weekend (so I'll no doubt be rather absent here between Friday and Tuesday!) The weather has changed from sunny to cloudy and temps have dropped from mid twenties to highs of 15/16 :nope: Come rain or shine, we will be out in all our carnival gear Monday afternoon :haha:

Good luck for your interview! Hope it goes well and you get the position! :happydance:

AFM, can't believe it's CD6 already? AF had died down to almost nothing yesterday, so we decided to get "practicing" :haha: but then there was some old blood today... she does not wanna go this month!! :witch: I was tempted to buy some OPKs.. but without temping I guess there's not much point? Not sure.

My new gym is a bit pricey. I was going to a budget gym which was 19.99 a month. My new gym is £77 per month but I get 50% discount through my works health insurance. It’s nice and quiet there (I’m guessing because of the price) so I love it. I can swim there as well.

We’re camping this weekend as well. I’ve not done camping in forever. It’s only 2 nights so should survive lol.

I think opks without temping is ok. If you get a positive then wait for them to go negative. Which for me is just one test later. I rarely catch a positive one, it changes so fast

The interview went well I think, not sure when I’ll find out, hopefully later this week.

Oh my goodness!! £77!!! That's bonkers. Thats some hardcore gym fans :haha:

Haha! Enjoy. We're going for 4 nights. Usually by thr 4th night i am SO ready for home. I need to check our airbeds are good to go.. I'm usually on the ball but not at all this year. Usually packed already.. i havent even decided what bag to take nevermind whats going in it :haha:

I may order some.. not sure. May wait til next month as my positive would probably come over the weekend.

Glad it went well! Fingers crossed! :)

I know right. I could never afford that. I pay £37, which is still pricey, so I need to make the most of it and use it.

Airbeds! Ah you’re doing it in luxury. We just pad out the floor with 2 duvets. But we are only there 2 nights. If it was longer I’d have to insist on airbeds I think.

I went to the docs this morning to ask about blood tests. I’ve just missed my chance this cycle for my first one so we are going to do it backwards. I’ve booked a test for CD21 to check my progesterone and will have another around a week later (CD2/3) to check my baseline hormones then compare them. They did say that the NHS don’t really do any referrals now until you’ve been trying for 2 years!

NIX: Well, it's a start. I hope all your initial tests are good. I imagine it'll just be your cd3 E2, FSH, and LH if you aren't preggers. Will be interesting to see your temps with P level.

Yes it’s definitely a starting point. I’m going to start temping tomorrow. I guess I go back for the results after both tests and then compare them to my temps. I’ll ask for a print out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->