• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW what will it lead to?

Hi ladies!!! Oh my I don't even know where the time has gone. I am so sorry. This summer has been a whirlwind. I don't even know what year it is anymore lol.
Anyways. I'm hoping to have a proper lazy day tomorrow while hubby takes his dirtbike out for a ride with the boys. Will try and catch up on everything that is you ladies then.
... Or you could save my lazy butt and fill me in on some highlights?? Hahaha

I'll try not to be such a ghost anymore!

Hope all is well with all of you.

Also I have to update my ticker. They put me back a week at the dating scan a while ago. Next scan is coming Friday. Eeek!

Hey wish, hope you’ve had a good summer. I’m still here lol. I think I’ll be here forever.

I’ve had a bit of a crappy weekend, I’ve had a massive fight with my brother and have had to cut him off. It’s a long story but I’m pretty gutted. I can allow him to keep draining me financially and mentally anymore. It’s time he sorted his life out.

I did go surfing yesterday though, I had so much fun. I managed to stand up on the board, and fall off spectacularly of course. It was the break from the stress that I needed.

Hope you’ve al had a fab weekend xxx

Just had my CD21 bloods done. I think I should have them on CD19 but that was Sunday so couldn’t. I get the results in a week

How is everyone doing?

Ah its back to school here today. Have 10 minutes "chill" time before we have to leave. I'm actually holding back tears! The kids seem ok though, which is better than i was expecting given their reaction to knowing school was coming up. Today marks the first day we'll walk to school in an attempt to all be getting more exercise. Its only 1 mile there, but it'll mean ill be getting 4 miles a day walking in... and compared to my probable 5 steps pre-summer it's an improvement :rofl:

Other news - feel nauseas as hell. However I think its a bit of a combination of nerves for back to school and getting over whatever it is that nearly killed me off at the weekend. I struggled BAD this weekend. I THINK ovulation was delayed due to illness as I had heaps of ewcm yesterday and cramps/back ache.. typical signs for O for me.. so only a few days late. Either way I'm wishing this next 10 days away so AF can begin and I can have a better month.

Sorry you had a crappy weekend :( glad you got to do some fun surfing though! Sounds great.

Good plan on the exercise. That’ll make a big difference. Ah bless you, you won’t know what to do with yourself for the first few days. I can tell the kids went back today, traffic was horrendous lol.

Booo on being ill. DH has been sick as a pig all weekend and somehow I didn’t catch it. I catch everything going normally.

I’m feeling super tired this week. I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn’t slept. I had the strangest dream, it just made no sense. But before going to bed a watched film called mother... have you seen it?! It’s sooooo strange. I think that contributed to my strange dream.

Oh dear lol. There was SO much traffic here too.. took me an AGE to cross the road. Considering it's a small little town, so many cars! It felt good to walk. I was sweating buckets walking back though :haha:
I'm just sat here like, oh, now what do I do! My DS is only in for 2.5 hours this week, then full time next week. So it's a gradual thing.

I think it must've been food poisoning in all honesty. Plus I have tonsillitis too :nope:

Ooh no I haven't seen that. I hate those weird dreams when you're like uh what even was that :haha:

Awww is it his first time at school? That’s so sweet. I bet you’ll miss him loads.

Oh no you were proper poorly. Hope you’re feeling better soon. I hate tonsillitis, it makes you feel miserable.

It’s worth a watch but it’s pure nuts. I googled the meaning of the pill last night as it made no sense.

He went to nursery last year, but now its like real full on school :nope: I'm sure he will love it! But its sure gonna be odd for me having time to myself between 9 and 3!

Yeah it was a rough weekend!! Thankfully feeling much better today. Wasnt sure how id get them to school if i wasnt!!

Im SO hungry.. by nervous to eat much just incase I'm sick again! Ive lost 7lbs !! I guess being ill has its perks lol

You’ll have to find yourself a new hobby.

7lbs?! Oh dear you were bad. Illness is a great way of losing weight, but also not the nicest. With walking to school you should keep that off nicely. Do you have a fitness tracker, I bet you’ll be doing 10,000 a day and more now

It's probably a major reason i want to ttc #3. I think we'll definitely stop there though. Fitting us all into our house will be ok, but not a 4th. God help us if we do have twins :haha:

Yeah it was pretty bad :nope:
I used to have a polar watch, but it started playing up so i got a new battery for the watch and the strap for around your chest but still doesnt work properly. Doesnt seem to pick up the heart rate enough to be consistent. Soo annoying!

I think I'm going to ask "santa" for a new one for Christmas:haha:

Wish: Hey wish! :flower: thank you for updating us. So happy to hear you are doing well.

Nix: Oh what a time. I'm sorry about your brother. Its hard believe me. I've got the same issues going on with my family. I haven't written anyone off but I don't let them worry me so anymore. Hurts but you can only do so much. Will keep you in my prayers.
Surfing sounds scary to me because I can't swim but I love to watch other people do it. Like walking on water :haha: I listen to crashing waves at night to help me sleep. Can be a peaceful getaway being near the waters I imagine.
Can't wait to hear your results. And don't worry about the delay in getting it. You will most likely get to catch it after its peak as its going down or going up. I know medicated my docs wanted at least 15 and non medicated I forget. Mine is always pretty low or barely making it. Like a 4.5 one cycle then an 11. It means some thing happened but now much. Heck on one of my IUI cycles I was on 400mg of progesterone spread out over a 24hr period and my progesterone was still online 14.7 on 10dpo :shrug: It shoult have been higher but oh well.

We are getting our groove back on again. No more sticks or bd planning. Which is odd because I went to go wee this morning and I was like HA I have ewcm I wonder how high my LH is.....then I stopped dead in my tracks....doesn't matter anymore. :dohh::haha:

Of course this means stocking up on loads of pads and tampons which I used to dread buying feeling as it buying them meant I was preparing for AF instead of a rainbow baby. Now I look at it as, buy them now or ruin your favorite undies later.....buy. :haha:

On the diet front, I'm eating well enough. Appetite still isn't there much because of pancreas. It has made me eat smaller portions and to stop when full. I've lost a solid 4lbs. And once I get off my lazy butt and exercise should burn more.

Well that's the scoop on what I've been up to. Got my FX for you when you test. :hugs:

Mrsmummy2: HUGS. Its a relief seeing them off to school and sad at the same time. I dropped mine off this morning after a short holiday from school and watched her walk off with me wanting to fix her shirt, straighten her back pack and make the other girls slow down so she could catch up with them...:haha:
Walking to school with them will be so awesome!! A mile is a good bit. I wish I could do the same but the school is 3 miles away and she would pass out before school started. Will be interesting to see how many steps you get in. You are going to get plenty of sun (when its out that is...lol)
Are you not ttc this cycle? Forgive me if I forget. That's what I'm known for at home...lol It only takes a moment and I'm standing in the middle of the kitchen wondering why I am there :dohh:
I really think it will be fantastic to add a 3 lil one to your family. One more lil puddle splasher.

Well, I'm off to work in a bit. I'll try and post as often as I can. Meanwhile, I cannot shake the need for coffee. Gotta have it ...lol
Catch you all later

FTale - I so hope you get a totally random super exciting rainbow baby without any of the stresses of pre-planning, testing, opking, temping and all that other jazz. I need to stock up on tampons.. i have ONE left.. also used my last pad at the end of last AF as I kept spotting :dohh: No good if AF shows up!

Well done with the 4lbs!! That's brilliant.

We are ttc this cycle... BUT.. FF predicted O to be on Thursday (i think?) But I was ill from late Friday night - Monday afternoon, and had HEAPS of ewcm yesterday and today.. and the cramps that would typically go hand in hand with ovulation.. So I suspect O was delayed/FF was wrong in the first place. I have less cramps today, but very much still there when they are. Either way I'm not reading into anything this cycle and focusing on a healthy one next cycle. As I said before, this month wasn't going to be ideal due to the due date anyways, so I'm good!
Yep, definitely cannot wait for one more little munchkin to have running around the house. I've been hearing horror stories of newborn sleepless nights and breast feeding aches and pains over the past week from my cousin... you definitely forget how exhausting it can actually be with a newborn. I'm still looking forward to it though... :D

Oh bless your DD. It's a hard one letting them go.. I know eventually they'll be back into the swing of things but a whole 6 weeks off school is SO long and I think they tend to forget about school.. then it's like one day BAM here we go back to the grind. I have no doubt we'll have a few tears from DS when he realises he has to go back again tomorrow :dohh:

Mrsmummy2: Oh my, you are right. Poor lil guy is going to be like 'what?' Or he might like it the first week then afterwards began giving you all grief about how boring it is...hehehe.
Thank you for your well wished on a surprise rainbow baby. I have this feeling God is going to bless us when I'm like 50 years old. That is so not funny. Well at least my hubby is younger and he can do the raising while I prepare for retirement :haha:
And YES, I've thought about the sleepness nights. 3 months of it if I remember correctly. We have a sleep walker so we can't go to sleep before 10pm in case she comes strolling in. :shrug: No idea what triggers it. So we are clear to nod off if our door doesn't open by then.

He’s still my brother and I’m sure we’ll be friends again soon, but without the financial drain on me. Families eh?!

I stocked up on tampons last month. I have enough to save a sinking ship lol. Just enjoy the next few months and see where it takes you. You’ll be stress free and loving life I’m sure. Then twins will come along he he he

I was a sleep walker and eater when I was younger. I chomped on an onion once apparently! I was around 8. I have no recollection but my dad keeps reminding me of it.

I keep thinking of sleepless nights. And when I see my friends and their children and they cry and scream, I ask myself do I want this?! Of course I do, I must be mad

Oh my days does my left nipple hurt. It’s like I have a poker in it. I do regret having my nipple pierced when it feels like this lol

NIX: An onion??? Oh how horrid. You must have had a day of toots and possibly a bathroom run or two. :haha: My hubby thinks our dd just wants to make sure we are still here. Never leave her alone so not sure why she'd be fearful of it. She is 8 now but has been this way for about 5 years.

I have to say when I'm getting my nap on I'm thankful that I don't have a lil one who needs my lazy butt awake. But like you it'd be worth the sacrifice in the end.

Hahahahaha..nip Pierce??? !!! Ouchies! I'll say it's burning. All those sensitive bits reacting to your hormones. I hope it's a preggy burn! Sucks there's no way to be sure. I've read some ladies have the burning then it straight stops until after they get a bfp.:shrug:

Oh and I had to restock my pads! AF was unusually heavy and I'm ocd about being all dirty and smelly so I went through 30 or so in 3 days! Luckily I bought cheap and on sale brand both times.:blush:

AND ladies my hubby came home gave me a huge kiss on the lips then said 'I think I'm getting sick'.
I play punched him right in the nutts. How dare he give me his germs! lol He said we get him sick all the time so it's only fair....(punched him again). So the count down begins on when I too will turn into a loud, snoring snot nose.:cry: ( he sounds like he's snorkeling)

Well I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight. Not because of him but due to all the coffee I had at midnight. That's when I finally broke and made a pot of which I drank 90% of:blush:

......wuuuuuh? I just yawned, no way! I'm going to see where it takes me lol :winkwink:

Ha ha yep an onion. How odd is that.

I’m 10DPO today and I’ve woken up with a sore throat. My hubby was ill last week so I think I’ve caught his germs. Grrr

Ha ha yep it’s pierced! I did have both done, but I took one because it didn’t heal. I’d never have it done again put it that way! It feels like I’m having it pierced all over again!

Ah I know what you mean about feelin clean at that time of the month. I hate it, I always feel so dirty. I can’t wear pads as they make me itch like crazy. I can use panty liners though. So I’m a tampons only person. I used to use a cup but I was out shopping at the mall one day and it moved position and blood went everywhere. It was so embarrassing. I vowed never to use one again.

I think today will be a coffee day for me, so tired

FTale - Ooh no! Sleep walking is the worst... It absolutely freaks me when my daughter does it. She talks too which is weird considering she has no idea what she's doing.
Arghh, men and their illnesses! Hopefully you won't catch those germs! Hope you get some sleep. Maybe less coffee at that hour :haha:

Nix - OOOH NO. An ONION? Gross :haha:
Nipple pieced? yikes. Bet that was fun... I thought getting my tongue pierced was painful!
It's totally worth the crying, screaming and sleep deprivation ... it just takes a while to realise it will all be a distant memory one day... or at least that's what I try to tell myself when our 6 and 4 year old still climb into bed with us at an unholy hour, get taken back only to come in again 20 minutes later. :dohh:
We went to bed at 10 last night.. probably asleep by 10.30.. then DD came in at 1.45.. "I had a nightmare", DH took her back about 2.45 as it was SO hot in the bed and she wriggles like no ones business! Then 3.30ish she came in again.. "i feel sick" :dohh: DH helped her get a drink etc and calmed her down (she wasn't sick, but there was no way I could face any more vomit after my weekend!!) she did it again at around 5, then DS came in at 5.30 and started rolling around the bed :wacko: My alarm went off at 6.30 and I'm just like right ok... lets get you to school so I can have some peace. :rofl:

When will you be testing? :happydance:

I am be a sleep talker. DH is terrible for it. When I’m on lates and I climb into bed, if he stirs he always mumbles something. Coherently as well. Makes me giggle.

Oh my days you need to sleep today mrsmummy, you must be shattered.

I won’t test. Af is due Saturday/Sunday so I’ll just wait for that. Temps are still pretty high at the moment. I’m only really doing temps because I’m having. The bloods done. I want to compare my progesterone level with a temp. I probably won’t bother next month

Haha i do love it when DH sleep talks. So funny sometimes:haha:

Ah i shouldve gone back to bed this morning, but i didnt, and now DS is home.. the day is flying by!! Early night tonight i think.

Ah thats fair enough. I was tempted to start temping next month but its a pain isnt it! I stress about getting enough sleep.

So, I went to sleep actually after 10 cups of coffee...haah...I got up every 30minutes to wee but didn't stop me from being tired. I still want to sleep right now.:haha: I'm being a good girl and working actually.
ROFL...you both have me laughing. My hubby is a sleep talker and my dd. They will talk and I will laugh my butt off whiles they remember nothing in the morning. Hubby is a sweetheart though. So nice when he turns to talk to me in his sleep....even smiles. In the morning I tell him and he laughs so hard because he can't remember. My dd is an angry sleep talker if you wake her up by accident..LOL.but when she sleep walks she is calm and scratches her bum alot while looking around and saying 'yeah, yeah'....then wanders back off to her room ONLY if her dad tells her to. If I say go back to your room lil one, she completely ignores me and keeps coming until she is about in bed on my side :haha: So I have to get up and walk her back to her room. :dohh:

NIX: Don't test!! wait it out. No squinting. Have a lil coffee. And know that Saturday is so close. I can smell it. No way to speed those test results up. I'm killing over her to find out. I will be so relieved when you get knocked up. So I can stop worrying about you. :blush: I think you and your hubby will make great parents. Baby will never have a dull moment. Will you teach them to swim right away? If we ever had another, we want to. So important.

Mrsmummy: GOOD Grief woman!! You two had a night of it. Sorry you didn't get much sleep. Having the day to yourself leaves the temptation to get up to other things so big. But we both know it will be an early night for those babies. At least mine drops off fast after keeping me up all night. I'm a light sleeper so I can't go back to sleep after she pulls that 'nightmare or I'm just not sleepy' thing on me. Her dad is out in 5 seconds flat. Don't get it. I need white noise, socks, blankets, and a few games of hidden objects on my phone just to get one eye lid closed.:shrug:

Temping for sure is stressing and from what I found is only good if you have to take progesterone. Otherwise it will roller coaster your emotions up until the last dpo. I'm glad I learned how to do but won't do it again. Even with it, having o pains always let me know to take it 3 days after, temps went along with it as well. So no need to pop the plastic in the mouth. Mine was getting quite ripe too. :blush:

Well, if you did not fertilize that eggy this cycle, here's to tagging it next cycle.

Ok, back to working, will catch you two later. Sorry for any typos, my office is cold and I'm too lazy to go back and fix stuff. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->