• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW what will it lead to?

So couldn't cope without the airbeds! I need to get sleeping bags for next year.. duvets take up SO much space in the car. Mind you, if I do get pregnant within the next few months Im not sure we'll go.. baby would be 3 months old if i get bfp this cycle, so very young!! So id say anytime between now and december it'll be a no from me for camping next year! (Not even sure if that makes sense, so I hope you know what I mean :haha:)

Hope all the results will be good for the intial tests. Can't believe its 2 years!!? Thats madness.

My friend went camping with her 3 month old the other month, and she loved it. But she had a camper van. I had to explain that that wasn’t camping lol. I don’t think I could do it with a baby.

I know right, I thought it was a year, when he said 2 I think I gawped at him. Thanks, fingers crossed for the tests. I think it’s mainly for progesterone. I know the US do in depth tests. It’ll be interesting to see what the UK test for

Hmm. Maybe with a camper. Still not sure. I can imagine waking half the hungover field at 4am with a screaming baby :haha:

I'm really surprised with 2 years! How long has it been for you now? You'd think they'd want to help quickly rather than putting it off :nope:

We’ve been trying for 13 months now. And I’m 34 so maybe when I’m 35 they’ll be more interested. I’m 35 in November so not long.

Ugh I really don’t want to go to work today, or be an adult for that matter lol. I want to laze in bed. Feeling really lazy today

We’ve been trying for 13 months now. And I’m 34 so maybe when I’m 35 they’ll be more interested. I’m 35 in November so not long.

Ugh I really don’t want to go to work today, or be an adult for that matter lol. I want to laze in bed. Feeling really lazy today

In U.S. they start helping alot sooner before 35 but I guess where we live go by statistics or something.
Hoping you won't need their help.

And I'm with you on not wanting to work. I'm contemplating what I can put off till later:haha:

Ladies, I just had the strangest thing happen. I just went to the bathroom for a number 2 and when wiping I had a massive blob of EWCM (never had that in my life since being off bc) and pink/brown Cm. In on CD9?! Have you ever had this?

Ooh.. strange?! Ive had more noticable ewcm after a number 2, but not necessarily a blob of it.
Dr Google? :haha:

Dr google is giving me 101 different answers lol. I’m more surprised about the EWCM it’s like rocking horse poo for me. I nearly did a dance. It’s a shame DH has already told me that he’s gone to bed and he’ll see me tomorrow night. Hate late shifts

Well crap...I lost this post. I was looking for it and wondering why I didn't see any post. I guess my thumb deleted it on my cell...:dohh::dohh:

But I'm still here.

NIX: That means your body is SUPER ready to get down to baby making. Very good sign if ewcm made it outside of your body. Means plenty of it on the inside. Def time to get to bding:happydance:

I can’t wake him up for love nor money, he’s out. Typical! Ah well, let’s hope it’s still there tomorrow. I’m like and excited child. Lol. I finally got to see real EWCM. Ha ha

Just thought I'd post here that I am done. No more active ttc in my house. We are moving on to just enjoying life. And if it should happen by chance of a miracle or accident..LOL We'll take it. But we both decided to hang up of fertility woes and focus hardcore on bills and enjoying our lil family as it is

It hurts but it is the best medicine for us :cry:

I will still be here rooting you ladies on just not with a pee stick of my own:haha:

Its been a bit quiet and I hope it picks up again. I know you all are itching to talk about what's going on. :blush:

Ok, have a wonderful weekend.

Hey FTale - sorry I’ve been stuck in a field with no signal all weekend.

I’m really sorry to hear that, but at the end of the day, you have to do what’s right for you as a family. I hope you stick around and pop in from time to time. I’d miss you if you didn’t. You never know, this relaxed approaches could end up being just what was needed.

I’ve been mountain biking and surfing this weekend. I’m new to surfing but I’m getting a bit better. Managed to get up onto my knees and ride a wave with no hands. Haven’t even tried standing up yet.

Managed to get lots of BDing in but it looks like I ovulated early. My bloods won’t be right on the day I have them planned for. I think I’ll be 7dpo on Friday instead on next Tuesday. Should I try to move the test do you think? I forgot to temp yesterday morning so I’m not 100% I ovulated, but I did have strong ovulation pain on sat evening, so I think I did. It was early though, CD11.

Nix: Perfect!! On your knees is a good start. Get a feel for being on the board. Work your way up to standing in time. Like skating I imagine got to get your sea legs. Once again, you are having a ton of fun. So jelly.

I think you should just go with the flow. Count from the day you started your last AF and then continue you on. If you get past your longest day of cycle, say cd28 then test. That way you know you are in the ball park for a bfp.

Thank you for the encouragement. I'll for sure still be around as I would miss you too.:hugs:

Ftale - Really sorry to hear that. I definitely understand it though. I feel like it definitely takes its toll, and you have to do what's right for you and your family. I really hope you get a surprise bfp.. a lot of people have said the minute they "relaxed" it happened! (easier said than done, of course!)

Nix - Sounds like you've had a great weekend! Hopefully your timing will have been great!

AFM - Our camping trip was a total wash out. Rained 90% of the time, and the wind, oh my days! It was something else. Peoples tents were blowing down/away, guidelines popping out and flapping around... awful. Two of our tent poles snapped, leaving only 1 (the middle one) to be sturdy, so the bedroom compartment was caving in and so was the living bit. Also, our airbed got a hole on Friday night (first night!!!) So we had to pump it approx every 2.5 hrs... ended up travelling to the nearest superstore (30 mins drive away :dohh:) to get another. Bonus - it was in the sale....
However, we've packed up and come home a day and a half early. We also couldn't even face going to the carnival as it was SUCH bad weather. Also managed to somehow (no idea what happened) smash my phone screen :cry: I'm SOOOO annoyed. It's going to cost me around £200 to fix.

We've decided to give the camping a miss next year.. hopefully I'll either be heavily pregnant or will have a young baby by then... and all that does NOT sound fun at all whatever happens.

We did manage to BD on the Saturday night/early hours of Sunday morning.. not sure which :haha: Lots of alcohol was consumed, so the fact that it felt like -5 degrees, uncomfortable air bed and the chance of our tent blowing away didn't really matter :rofl: FF says my fertile window begins today... so will probably BD everyday until the end of the window ends, then every other day just in case FF is wrong.. next cycle (if I don't get a bfp) I'm definitely buying OPKs. Will give it a few more cycles before I put myself through temping again.

Oh I meant blood test. They will be all out of whack. I’m thinking of just cancelling it and starting them properly next cycle. I can then do CD3 first and do it the proper way.

Ha ha mrsmummy, that sounds just like my camping experience this weekend. We ended up buying an air bed and thank god we did.

My friend supplied the tent, we unpacked it and started to put it up, only to discover we had no bloody pegs!! DH searched his van and managed to find some concrete fixings/bolts to use as pegs. Saturday was fine then in the night it rained..... heavy. We woke up in a puddle of water (hence thank god for the air bed). It honked down with rain all morning whilst we put the tent away. Then we did the surfing in the rain. I dropped all my clothes in a puddle and had to wear DHs boxer shorts and t-shirt home!! My friend found it hilarious. I couldn’t wear her clothes because she’s a skinny size 6.

I think we can safely say that bank holiday weekend was a wash out

Ooh noo nix!! Its put me off camping for a while thats for sure :dohh:

I need to get on this fitness/health wagon starting tomorrow. All we've done is eat rubbish for the past 4 days. Blergh. Actually fed up of the sight of "bad" food.

NIX/Mrsmummy2 :haha:

I think that's the first time I've really laughed all day. I think your camping trips weren't as planned but will be totally unforgettable.

I'm more of an RV girl. I've done the whole 'camping' thing when I was in the military....pass.

I am so looking forward to some coffee in the morning. I'll be pulling an all nighter doing work I didn't do today but I got to spend time with the family so was worth it.

No traditional exercising but plenty of running up and down stairs doing laundry. :blush: Counting it.

AF hasn't arrived yet and I'm hoping it doesn't hurt or come with anymore exploding cysts :shrug:

Ok, I'm off to fold clothes and watch Midsomer Murders on Netflix..total junkie for it.

I totally want to look into hiring a camper or something for the next time we go.. or even just rent a room in the town so we are comfortable.

Ooh no! Glug that coffee ftale. I can't handle late nights anymore :haha: glad you got in some family time though :)

FX if AF arrives she will be kind. Enjoy netflix!

We normally just rent rooms for the night, so much more comfy. I think we’ll go back to doing that. More expensive but more clean. The showers on site were awful, I came out of the shower feeling like I needed another.

I had a Netflix day yesterday. I’m into the crown at the moment. It’s not really kind of program but I’m loving it.

Hope you didn’t have to work to late FTale. I’m having to have a break from the gym for a week as I put keratin in my hair on Sunday night. So I can’t tie it up for a week. Or wash it for 3 days.

I defo ovulated early. Temps are on the rise. I’m going to cancel the blood test and start again on CD3. If CD3 comes that is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->