TWW what will it lead to?

Fair play to you sleeping after coffee. I’m not a big coffee drinker so one cup has me high as a kite.

Ha I love how we all have sleep talkers/walkers. DH remembers when he does it. The other week was hilarious. I was getting into bed and on his sleep he said “have you got your reading material” I replied to him and said of course, I’ve got the wash machine manual. He then just starts giggling and woke up. The next day he woke up laughing about it.

I will teach them swim straight away. I think it’s quite important. I was never a strong swimmer, and didn’t learn until I was in school at 6 years old. Plus I’m sure DH will have them surfing by the time they can walk lol.

I get too obsessive when I temp. I google bloody everything and go crazy about it. I’d rather not do it.

Our BDing was spot on this month. And my CM at this point in my cycle is normally dry and quite gritty, but it’s currently quite creamy and not troublesome at all. With the EWCM this cycle I think my hormones are finally getting there. Only took 13 months eh?!

Well, after going on a cleaning frenzy last night I tried to nod off a lil after 10, nope. I got this stabbing pain in my pee hole area. Been getting it on and off since Sunday. But this time it was followed by an intense pain that I initially mistook to be ovulation. Yet the pain was too high and on my flank more. Sure enough kidney stone attack.

Long story short my right kidney is hoarding stones with the biggest being 9mm. I need blasting or surgery to fix it. See urologist tomorrow to see where i go from here exactly.

So glad i didn't get pregnant with stones. :dohh: And it makes since why did hurt this weekend like never before. I had one trying to make it out of urether...lol...Can I say OUCH...

I'm on pain meds n flomax to widen ureter for stones. Pray it all h li es well for me.

How are you all doing?

Oh my days you are having a right time of it at the moment aren you?! Bless you lovely. I hope they don’t give you too much trouble. Could you imagine being pregnant as well? You’d be in absolute agongy.

I’m ok thank you. 11DPO today I think. Feeling a bit wet down there. Temp started to drop today so I’m I don’t have much hope. I’m sure it’ll drop again tomorrow. Getting minor cramps as well. Af is due on sat

Nix: Ah, boo to temp dropping. You got weekend plans in case AF shows? I'm thinking about a fire pit and roasted marshmallows. I really am shocked your temp dropped though. I think ur body is finally coming around though hormone wise. If not peggy I bet you will have tons of ewcm and good progesterone level.:hugs:

Morning. I’ve woken up with cramps today and I ave brown spotting. Af is on the way. One day early. My cycle appears to be only 23 days this month?! WTH?! They’re normally 26 days. I’ve been taking vit b and c. My LP is the same at 11/12 days. Just seem to be ovulating earlier.

I have my CD3 bloods booked in for Monday which will actually be CD4 now. I can’t get them done on a Sunday.

I’m considering asking the docs to test my thyroid function. I’ve read that that can affect fertility. And looking at the symptoms, I have some of them.

I have to work a 12 hour day today to cover leave so it’s a rubbish Friday. Lots of chilling and a few ciders this weekend I think

Oh no FTale! Doesnt sound good :nope: fingers crossed something will be sorted soon!

Nix - sorry AF has shown up :hugs: I'd definitely look into thyroid tests. Shame about the 12 hr shift, but hope it flies by and you have a great weekend!

As for me... just waiting :coffee: still have ewcm .. or maybe its just super damp down there? Maybe im mistaking it just for "wetness" :wacko: AF is due 1 week today... FF has given me a free VIP 5 days for some reason :shrug: its come up with predicting AF on Wednesday not Friday. That would make the cycle 29 days which is what my previous 2 before the last 2 were. We shall see! Either way I'm ready to head into a healthy month with more BDing & maybe some opks to know whats up! :haha:
I just havent wanted to for 8 days now ... with the illness then back to school im like you know what? Lets take a break :haha:

Just hoping my doctor plays the game and does what I ask for. Depends who see. I see a different doctor each time. It’s annoying.

That cool that ff did that. The VIP version is better, I signed up for it yesterday.

It’s funny isn’t it, last month we were due AF on the same day, this time I’m ahead of you by one week!

Ha ha I know what you mean, we haven’t BD all week. And now we want to AF is here. Grrr oh well DH will love it. He loves AF BDing. I don’t it hurts, but I can’t starve him ha ha

Isnt it odd how much 1 cycle can change things!! We're out of sync now!

DH isn't bothered whether AF is here or not.. he just wants it all the time :haha:
I used to not care, but now I'm like uhh can we wait, I'm not feeling it lol.

You two have some randy gents.:haha:

Praying you get answers NIX, having multiple docs doesnt help but if you can keep your own records to show each time will make it easier.

LOL mrsmummy...You know it's something else when tttcers aren't into it...that's when you know you need a break. Fx for bding next cycle.

I'm in doc office waiting to be seen. This junk needs to be over so I can dtd without pain..urge

FTale - Haha definitely got one over here :haha:

How did the appointment go?

I went out for a carvery last night with a few friends.. oh my goodness my stomach was SO bloated last night. I way over ate. I haven't had one in YEARS so I went to town on it :rofl:
Had major AF type cramps while I was there too :nope: those cramps reeeeeally are the worst!

Boy am I glad its the weekend! I'm off to see my mum today then out for a family day out tomorrow (not sure what we're doing yet!)
Hope you girls have a great weekend.

Mrsmummy: I don't know what a carvey is? But I like that you get to go out. I need to do that more.

I'm loving that it's the weekend too! Sorry about AF cramps. Hugs.

My appt. Was a bust. Doc went straight to surgery options without even wanting to get rid of 9mm stone. Wants to wait till it's bothering me...wth? How big would that be??? Been praying and drinking tons of lemon water because apparently I have two stones stuck in my right ureter right before my bladder. I think after last night's prayer session they kerplunked into my bladder :happydance:.

Have fun with your mum and hope AF isn't too too bad if it shows.

Ok, off to enjoy the weekend myself, later ladies!

Oh its like a roast dinner place. So you pick your meat and get a yorkshire pudding, then have as much veg, potatoes etc as you want. So delicious. Been day dreaming of another alllll day :haha: so hungry?! How i can be hungry after that maaaaassive meal is beyond me.

Oh noo!! Why would he want to wait?! Thats crazy!!!

Im exhausted already! Lovely day out with my mum, but home now and trying to tackle the mess. I've let things slide this week and slowly it's all mounted up :dohh:

Hey ladies

FTale - that doc sound rubbish, making you wait. Hoping the passing of the stones isn’t too painful. Poor thing.

Mrsmummy - I love a good carvery. I’m beef and gammon mixed kinda gal. Well I’m a pig really lol. I have a medium plate and pile on as much as I can balance on the plate. DH just shakes his head at me.

After my all day vile mood yesterday, I woke up this morning really fancying a hike. DH an I just drove to wales and hiked up Pen y Fan (highest mountain in the south of GB). It was raining, windy as hell up the top and freezing cold. Soaked through to the under crackers, but I really enjoyed it. It was just what i needed. Hubby brought a flask of tea and that was life saver. People were looking at us strange - couple stood there in the sideways rain and wind with their cuppa lol. I love it.

Going to have a hot bath now and a lazy day tomorrow as my legs are killing me.

Ha!sounds like me last night. I had turkey.. it was like a Christmas dinner! Mmmm..

Oh well done! Thats not too far from where I am. I need to climb it one day!

I love Christmas dinner, it’s the only part of Christmas I like. I want to have babies so I can enjoy Christmas again.

The scenery around there is amazing. We couldn’t see a thing up the top as we were in the clouds. We want to do it again on a clear day. If you do decide to do it, make sure you have nothing planned the following day. I can barely walk, my butt cheeks are killing me lol

I’m having a really horrible AF. It’s so heavy and full of little clots. It’s normally petering out by CD3 but it’s going good and strong today

Fingers crossed for a bfp soon.. Christmas 2019 will be super exciting for you!

Oh no haha! Its a love/hate thing with post exercise aches isnt it.

Ah I hate those types of AF. Hopefully it's giving you a good clear out ready for a sticky bean!

I've had loads of AF cramps yesterday and today .. so bloated too. She's definitely on her way. FF predicts wednesday, but I'm guessing thursday or friday.

It really is a love/hate thing. Being achy makes me feel like I’ve done something good. But I hate walking or sitting down and say “ooo” every time ha ha.

Hoping it’s not AF on the way, hoping it’s a bean snuggling down for 9 months

Yes definitely! I'm looking forward to getting back into the gym if AF shows. I figured if I get a bfp its probably best not to start working out, just keep up the walking. Those post workout aches are like an achievement!

Oh my days my butt cheeks hurt even more today. Pahahaha I’m waddling

CD4 today and AF is finally calming down. Had my CD3 bloods this morning. Just have to wait a week now. Not sure whether to doc will call me or whether I have to book an appt.

On the late shift this week and I’m actually pleased about it. I need a week of lie ins before I start our BD marathon lol. I did order 50 opks today. I need to start doing these properly as my ovulation date keeps changing. Last month I ovulated on CD11 but didn’t start BDing until CD10! I’ll start CD7/8 and keep going until temp rise

Fingers crossed the results come back all good!

BDing schedule sounds good! I need to order some opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->