• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW what will it lead to?

I LOVE The Crown. I can't wait for the next series.

Hopefully cd3 won't come!
:dust:

I love the crown. It’s not my usual sort of program but I find that it’s so well written, I’m hooked. I’ve only watched 8 episodes so far, so still have series 2 to go

FX NIX!!!! Hoping you won't need 3rd day tests either

Mrsmummy: I don't know what this crown show is you two like but I'm gonna have a look.

I like forensic and mystery shows.

Sorry I've been absent but it gets really busy at work around payday.

Started AF today. Super weird. Maybe tommorow while get a proper flow. Right now it is just painless clots every now and then.

Well at least it's not hurting.

Night:hugs:

Hey FTale- sorry AF showed up, I hope it remains a painless one. Ugh I know what you mean about being busy at work. Is it Friday yet?!

My apps have finally told me I ovulated. Due to the missed temp, one says 3DPO and one says 4dpo. I think I’m 4dpo. Yesterday I started breaking out with zits all over my face. Don’t normally get that. I’m putting it down to hormones. After finally seeing EWCM, maybe my body has finally flushed out 20 years of bc.

The crown is a series about the British monarchy and when queen Elizabeth took the throne.

It feels like winter is on the way. It’s 7am here and feeling chilly this morning.

FTale - Sorry AF showed up :( glad its not painful though.

Nix - i agree. Summer seems to be over! I hate this time of year ... you go out all wrapped up in the morning then come midday you're sweating buckets.

Cd16 here. FF says today is O day. BDing shouldve covered it, but will do 2/3 more days then back to every other day just incase!!

I got out with just a jumper on. I refuse to wrap up just yet, it’s still August. My coat stays stored away until end of sept normally. I’m so stubborn lol.

Just peaked at your chart, your BDing looks good. Definitely keep at it just in case.

DH has managed to acquire an awful cough and cold. Touch wood, I haven’t caught it yet. I don’t want it. But his coughing is making sleeping pretty difficult. I feel tired today

Haha yeah mines hidden away too. I do love it when i get to break out the coats scarves and boots though.

Ah i hope you dont catch it! I think we're all starting to get a cold.. the blocked noses and funny talking has begun :haha: we ALWAYS get a cold after camping. So annoying. And right on top of back to school. I can't believe the holidays are almost over! Mine are back on tuesday. Gutted!!

Ah i hope we've done enough!! Ill have an end of may due date this month.. id rather not go onto the following month as it'll be an end of June due date .. DS birthday is july 2nd. I wont not try, but id rather it happen now :haha:
I wouldnt choose to have an august baby either... mainly because of how school works. My DS seemed so young going into nursery .. some of the kids were turning 4 just 2 months after he had turned 3. Its so noticeable at that age. I can imagine august being even worse!

Yes I think it is a camping cold. I was saying to DH last night that I’m quite looking forward to putting fleecy pjs and slippers on again, with the heating on sipping tea. I’m sure illl get bored of it very quickly when the time comes.

My younger brother and sisters birthday are 28th and 26th aug. They always seemed very young. School year wise I’d rather have a sept baby, but at the mo I’ll take anything that comes

Ohh I love winter. It's 100% my favourite season. I do get fed up of the rain and wish for summer, but I'd rather wrap up in winter than be sweltering in summer. I cracked out my fleecy pyjamas when we got home from camping.

I bet those birthdays were fun for your parents :haha: That's partly my worry too.. having 2 birthdays close together. But I agree, I'll take whatever comes! We could do with an end of the year baby, like maybe autumn.. DH is jan, DD is feb, I'm March, DS July then maybe a new baby in between. No birthdays at all after July :haha:

I’m going to treat myself to new pjs this year. I’m so excited. DH often says that I have more pjs than clothes lol

All of my family’s birthdays are in july, sig and sept. Mine is Nov but that ain’t happening ha ha. May would be nice, lots of bank hols and a month off of birthday buying in June

NIX: See I'm the opposite. I have so many t shirts and jeans but no pjs. I just grab an old shirt. I don't know what I'd do with actual PJs :wacko:

I don't care what month I had a lil one except Christmas would be kinda rough due to snow. But seriously :shrug:....would have the baby on a snow mound at this point.

Our birthdays are Feb, March, June, Aug, Sept and Nov....lol...That is my immediate Fam and bro, sisters and kiddos. Guess we just like those months:haha:

Mrsmummy: I say just keep dtd. Stop when you can't stand the thought of it...lol It really only takes one spermie and one eggie to like each other. No one knows when they plan their lil date. All you can do is bd like crazy for work or pleasure...lol

FX!!

I have a few pairs of bottoms, but always go back to my black tank top. I have shorts, jogger type ones, fluffy ones and inbetweeny weather ones. I want to lose some weight before I buy anymore! OR have a bump so I can justify comfy maternity ones :haha:

Yeah I imagine a Christmas baby being rather disruptive the year they're born!! Every year after it would just be hella expensive :haha:

My MIL was telling us how her mothers mother was a twin! So there's a chance of twins (DH and I had no idea!) Of course being as we've already had two non twins we probably wouldn't, but oh boy, imagine that!! DH nearly fainted at the thought hahaha.

I have 2 pairs of jeans. I can’t lounge in them, I just don’t feel comfortable.

Oh good god no, an xmas baby would be hell. My step bro is a Boxing Day baby, he hates it. He has a birth-mas lol. My birthday is a month before Xmas, so just far enough away to warrant 2 lots of presents lol.

We have twins in our family. My paternal gran is a mixed twin and my DH is a mixed twin!! Both sides of us have them.

Birth-mas :rofl: That's good.

Ooh.. Very good chance of twins for you then!! How exciting would that be :happydance:

Twins run heavy in my family so don' t know what's up with my oven.

I would love to have twins, then I only have to TTC once as I only want two children. Job done in one go.

Oh FTale - I can see it now, you’ll end up having a surprise pregnancy and it’ll be twins... or more! Could you imagine

Yeah definitely. Unless you're like me, and you're like no no definitely only 2 kids... then boom. Suddenly broody and need to have just one more :haha:

NIX: I can't even imagine. Would be like winning the lottery. Jumping up and down for days. :haha:

Mrsmummy: :hugs: The heart wants what the heart wants.

Hoping it happens for you both way sooner than later.:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"