TWW what will it lead to?

It’s ridiculous isn’t it. I just need to get DH to do the AI. That’s my next mission. We are looking to buy a house first. After that I want all guns blazing and proper attempts being made. He’s still trying to kick his habit, so I don’t want to put too much pressure on him at the moment, that’ll just push us back to square one

Clap Clap Clap Clap

YAY on looking for a new home!!

Sooo love house hunting online. We never bought but loved looking at 'dreams'. We are remodeling this one to our likings but so wanted a 3 car garage for my hubby. But we are happy enough.

What are you looking for in a house? I know homes over there are so different from here as far as yard space. :happydance:

It’s exciting isn’t it. We are going to see a mortgage advisor after our holiday.

We ideally want a 3 bedroom house with a garage and driveway and decent sized garden. But that will most likely cost around £250,000 for our area. We may have to start with a 2 bedroom house. House prices in Bristol are soooo expensive. If we lived up north we’d get all of that for under £100,000! It’s crazy. We are considering looking in Wales as the prices are a lot cheaper. I love my city but it’s very expensive to buy in. We also want the house to be a bit run down but livable so we can fix it up the way we want it.

Not a lot going on over here, just BDing practice. Will most like ovulate in a couple of days

I see many people moving to Wales on this British how show I watch on tv. Is it rural there or a good mix?

Living in popular cities can run you big $$, smart to start off small if you want to stay there. We want to live further out on our own farm land but not feasible at the moment. And honestly, I don' think we are ever going to move :haha:

Practice bd....rofl...you kill me. We got 3 episodes of dtd and my health status made us call it quits. I have Hay Fever on top of it so this Wednesday my surgery to remove stones may be postponed. I'm not in complete misery just on the edge of it :coffee:

Do you two have a pet? I don't think you do but I could be wrong.

Definitely cheaper in this end of the woods Nix. Our area runs around £90,000 for a 3 bed semi detached. However, my parents live in Cardiff and their area is in the £250,000-£270,000 range, also for a 3 bed!

We dont have a pet FTale. Toyed with the idea of getting a dog, but it hasnt happened. Thankfully my kids don't seem to be bothered about getting a pet :haha:

So .... no sign of AF. 2 days late.. BUT.. bfn this morning :shrug:

Definitely cheaper in this end of the woods Nix. Our area runs around £90,000 for a 3 bed semi detached. However, my parents live in Cardiff and their area is in the £250,000-£270,000 range, also for a 3 bed!

We dont have a pet FTale. Toyed with the idea of getting a dog, but it hasnt happened. Thankfully my kids don't seem to be bothered about getting a pet :haha:

So .... no sign of AF. 2 days late.. BUT.. bfn this morning :shrug:

Ah, :cry: sorry about that dang bfn. You sure about your O date? I know...crazy question with us being ttc experts and all :blush: But you never know.

Let us know if you test again. Got my fx for you to catch that rainbow soon.

I didnt track, so no clue when O was. Only guidance i have is AF has been day 30, day 30 and day 31 for the past 3 months. We're now on day 34 with no sign. My last bfp came after being 10 days late for AF, which obviously I now know was probably a sign things weren't progressing well and mustve had low hcg.. now getting super anxious that thats whats going to happen again. Id rather AF just showed up if I'm honest!! I have 1 test left that I'm planning to do tomorrow.. thought it probably wouldnt come up today if it was bfn yesterday.. so if thats negative ill probably contact the drs. Argggh. this ONLY happens when ttc :dohh:

Hey ladies. I’ve had a crazy busy weekend and have been feeling under the weather for most of it.

Wales is a beautiful place, some of the rural areas are like pictures on a postcard. I’m a bit of a city girl, I don’t think I could live too far out.

We don’t have any pets as yet, but I want to get a dachshund when we move. And DH wants a spaniel.

Sorry about the BFNs mrsmummy, hope you get some answers soon. There is nothing worse than limbo!

Opk is almost positive today. We’ve been at it like rabbits but not sure whether any spermies made a run for it lol.

My doctors office called me today. They want me to redo the progesterone test as it was low last time. It was 28. They want to higher than 30. It was done on 10DPO instead of 7DPO. So going to have it done on the right day next week. I don’t think there’s anything to worry about though.

Sorry you've not been well nix. :hugs:

Yay for lots of BDing :happydance:

Hopefully all the results come back ok this time!

This limbo is ridiculous. Do you girls think that the ewcm i had for days on end indicated a later ovulation? That seems to be the only reason i can think for bfns and late af :shrug: because presumably late ovulation = late AF?

Nix: Oh geez. Your progesterone is sweet!! I would do anything to have it that high. I can take 400mg of progesterone a day and still barely scratch 14. :cry: So hurray for that!! :happydance:

And I'm so jelly of you rabbits. I won't be getting any for another 3 weeks I imagine due to the blasted stones/surgery. Bleh :coffee:

I'm a country girl. Hate city living so we survive in the suburbs of a some what small town. Dream is to live rural some day thought. :cloud9:

Well, I hope you O soon and boink your way to bfp. :haha:

Mrsmummy: I think you did O late. You can still have ewcm after O day but not usually pass 2dpo. Too much longer and it may be a sign of no ovulation. I do understand where you stand on not wanting to be stuck in limbo again. Want a hardy bfp or for AF to get on with it. Will be thinking of you :hugs:

welp off to sleep here soon. I had to take me pain meds because the stones are stuck in a precarious location and just got tired of feeling the jabbing. Its not tearful pain just annoyingly rough in a tender area.

:hugs:

Ftale - sorry about the pain :hugs:

I've ordered a frer, cb and i think one step that came in a package but its not coming til friday :nope: hopefully AF will show before then.... if negative AND no AF I guess I'll book in with the drs. However last time the 1 dr was useless. Wouldn't do any bloods or anything.. just simply said "well do you want to be pregnant?" Obviously i answered yes, then she said well with being so late you probably are. Retest in a week :shrug: not helpful at all.

Ah FTale, I hope you feel better soon. You poor thing. There’s nothing worse than constant pain.

I hope you get some answers soon mrsmummy. Your docs sounds as useless as mine. Although mine are being helpful at the moment so I’ll whisper that.

Didn’t manage to BD last night, we were totally tired and all boinked out. I think I’m going to ovulate today as temp plummeted to 36.17, I don’t think it’s ever gone that low.

The wind is picking up here. We’re getting the tail end of the hurricane that the US had. It’ll be horrid later. How was the hurricane for you FTale? Hope you didn’t suffer too much damage

I feel all bloated and pre-AFy at the mo, so hopefully this weirdo cycle will be over soon!! We have ONE good dr in the whole place, and as a result everyone wants to see him, so you want an appointment? That'll be in 6 weeks:dohh:

Super windy here today too. And rain. Ugh. Not even attempting the walk to school. Car it is!

My docs is like that. I have to see a different each time I go because the good ones are all booked up. I’ve insisted on seeing the same one for all of my current tests and results. I think after the next progesterone test they are just going to say “everything is fine, come back in a year” a year!!!

I cannot get a positive opk at all. I’ve got the one step opks off eBay, but they are barely showing a line at all. Yesterday’s was slightly darker than today’s, but barely there. I’ll do a couple more today. I need to be sure of my ovulation for this test. I was hoping to chill out this month but no chance

In some ways you hope they will say everything's ok, but then at least if something wasn't, they could help. I imagine its super frustrating.

Hope you get that +opk soon!

Ended up with a phone consultation yesterday to which the dr basically said sit and wait. If i get a bfp, come in. Not sure how long Im supposed to wait if I dont but still no AF.....
Another bfn this morning too. :shrug:
Getting super fed up now...

Sorry for the BFNs. How frustrating. Looking at your chart, you may not have ovulated until cd24. Your EWCM went on for quite a while.

I’m also ovulating after this month. Last month was CD11. I’m cd13 now and still no ovulation.

It’s hard to tell on yours because there are no opks or temps. That happened to me in July, a whole 5 days late. How you get some answers soon

Glad to know its happened to other women. I've been googling like a mad woman!!

I was super ill right at the time of ovulation with the sickness and tonsillitis, so hoping its late ovulation & ill get AF this week. The ewcm was unreal! Heaps and heaps of the stuff.

Sounds like the illness did make you ovulate late. Did you manage to get any post illness BDing in?

I wish I had EWCM, I had a tiny bit this month. And some last month, but that’s it in 15 months. It was flying that me ovulate late. I had no idea.

Opks are slightly darker but still not even close. I was hoping for a short cycle this month so that AF will be over before my holiday, no chance now. Af due the day we fly..... again lol

Nope! Havent BD since cd16, so if I did O late I'm certain I can't be pregnant, so just need AF to get on with it :dohh:

I do get ewcm most months, but this month was ridiculous. Constantly there :shrug: would have been a blessing if we'd actually got enough bding in!

How frustrating! Hope you get a pos opk soon!

I could do with a holiday!! Going anywhere nice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->