TWW what will it lead to?

Mrsmummy:Super big hugs you get that date in one piece. And are celebrating a 2019 due date soon.

Nix: Way happy London was fun but totally understand about cost and congestion. Not for me either.
CD size,EH? Hahahah...bet you saw that right away, no squinting:haha: Let's hope you do a repeat of the no squinting needed part this cycle while awake. Hugs

Very much so wishing for you two to get knocked up soon.:blush:

Afm: Its out. I'm recovering. Doing well. Not EVEN thinking about getting pregnant by accident even. My areas are not wanting t relive any pain no time soon.:nope: My hubby laughed and said NOW you will get preggy for sure. Pfffdt. Huh uh. I'm not getting busy anywhere near O day whenever I do care to dtd again.

I have more respect for doing every day things I took for granted. Didn't know what I was missing. Like walking without being in pain:haha:Sad it took kidney problems to truly derail my ttc mind.

But for once in two years I'm finally not even hoping. Just looking forward to sleeping, eating, sitting in comfort...simple things.:flower:

Morning all, ugh they’ve changed the website, my head can’t get around it this early in the morning.

FTale - you sound so positive and that pleases me. You sound a lot better :dance:
Perhaps this was the break you needed for a while. Not the nicest of breaks of course. I’m glad you’re not in pain anymore.

9DPO here and nada going on. I’ve been sticking to the sugar detox as best I can. I’ve lost 4.5lbs since Sunday. I’m not missing chocolate anymore. The first 3 days it was all I could think about.

Hope you gals have a good Friday/weekend :drunk: (loving the fact I can do emojis now he he)

I'm not sure I like it at all!! Isn't it weird? I've had to log on via my laptop as it makes no sense on my mobile.

Glad you're coping well with the sugar detox. I would definitely struggle! I can't wait to weigh in next week and see how much I've lost this week! I feel great. I'm taking a day off the gym today as I'm aching SO bad. PT says I'm better doing 1 in 1 off until I get used to it, as it's almost like starting a fresh. I think he's probably right.... :dohh:

We have a busy weekend planned as DH has both saturday and sunday off for the first time in forever... :happydance:

Have a great weekend ladies!

I’m on my phone and it’s not very nice at all, I don’t have a laptop. I know.... I work in IT and no laptop!

Definitely get some rest days in, they are just as important as exercise days, if not more.

Ah lovely, I hope you have a lovely weekend spending some quality time together, I expect it’s much needed

I'm on my mobile too and it is going to take some getting use to.

Nix: Hilarious girl!!! No laptop..hehe. It's ok. I take laptop breaks all the time. Can spend your whole day on cell then laptop. Never look up much. 9dpo...sugar detox you are mad! But good go on weight loss. Thank you and I and happier for the painful break hahahahah.
I'll be thinking of you this weekend. Prayers for a bfp.

Mrsmummy: Have a right cozy weekend with your whole family!

Afm: Will be chilling with family out and about...hope I land some funnel cake.

Mmmm cake. There was sweet treats in work every bloody day this week and I didn’t touch any \\:D/ proper pleased with myself. We did order an Indian take away last night though 8-[ it was tasty but gave me a nasty headache. My water intake has been awful, so I’m guzzling today.

I’m not feeling a thing. The only strange thing I’ve had over the past week is that I have been sneezing like mad person. We are looking after DHs mum fur babies though so it could be allergies. I’ve never had this around dogs before though. Could also be the change in the seasons. AF due in 2/3 days.

To true, I can glued to my screen and before I know it, hours have passed.

12DPO today. My temp usually starts to nose dive on 11DPO. I stopped temping last week, but thought I’d do it today, expecting to see it near the cover line, but it’s way up! Not getting excited as I’m sure AF will come.

I’m almost hoping she will arrive this month. The due date would be 12th June and I have plans next June. I’m seeing Elton john in concert on the 14th. I really really really don’t want to miss that. Completely selfish reasons.

It would be typical that this month would be yours in those sort of situations :haha:
When is AF due again?

It’s due today or tomorrow. Temp is usually through the floor by now. I would be typica wouldn’t it. If it is this month then I will go to Elton John concert and give birth in Cardiff stadium :haha:

It’s due today or tomorrow. Temp is usually through the floor by now. I would be typica wouldn’t it. If it is this month then I will go to Elton John concert and give birth in Cardiff stadium :haha:
HAHAHA.....sounds like my mom. Loves bingo so much I think she had to leave just to give birth to my little sister. I'm waiting on pins and needles with you!!

Ha ha that’s brilliant. I’d be crushed if i had to miss Elton. Love that man.

I think AF will arrive, you know how it is, just get used to it

So hoping for a bfp!!! Will you test if AF hasnt shown by Wednesday?

Yes I’ll definitely test weds if no Af. We fly Thursday afternoon so I’ll want to know before I end up drinking at the airport :haha:

I’ve had very slightly pink Cm today. Barely noticeable, it’s only because I was looking for it.

Let’s see what joys tomorrow brings. My nipples are on fire and really itchy, I’m also still sneezing a lot.

Quietly hopeful that this is it for you!! Temps seem good considering they havent nose dived!

Temp dropped slightly today but still up there. Compared to other months it’s way high. I’ve link my comparison charts below.

I’m on lates this week so should be able to have a lie in, but I can’t sleep past 8am. You may say that is a lie in :haha: but I can normally sleep until 10am when on lates.

C78BB6A0-B7DD-40E9-9E95-111286E4DA29.jpeg

Just had a call from my doc. My progesterone which was taken on CD19 is over 30 so he’s happy with the result.

Keep running to the bathroom checking for AF! What’s the matter with me today. If no AF by my lunch break at 6pm i buy a test to use in the morning

Biggest fattest negative today. Not holding out much hope

DB410BF0-7673-447F-A475-6B0AA0AB2E81.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"