TWW what will it lead to?

Ah no, major bummer. At least you can get AF over an done with. Next month, BD until EWCM dries up. If you’re well of course.

We’re going to lanzarote. We can’t really afford this holiday but we promised ourself 2 holidays this year before any babies came along. After this holiday it’s all save, save, save and time to become a hermit for winter.

Ah lovely! Enjoy. Sounds like a good plan.

Definitely wish me and DH had done things like that pre-children! Itll be nice though as when they're grown up we won't be too old to enjoy it :haha:

Ha ha this is true. I’ll be old lol. But at least I would have done it young. It’s swings and roundabouts isn’t it

Surgery went well. On the mend.

Will be back to chat with you sweet ladies next week.:hugs:

Awwww I didn’t realise you were having it today. Rest up well lady. Hope you’re on the mend soon.

Finally got a positive opk, day 5 of BDing, and at least one more to go lol

Ah, didn't realise you were having it today! Glad it went well. Rest up :hugs:

Yay for the +opk! You'll be exhausted by the weekend :haha:

CD1 finally.......

Ah sorry AF got you. Now you can move on to a more productive cycle.

By the weekend?! I’m exhausted now. Lol. We’re going to London for the weekend tomorrow so there will no let up I’m sure

Ooh enjoy London! :)

At least i don't have to move our Butlins holiday now :haha:

Hey ladies how are we all doing.

London was amazing, we had such a good time. No BDing happened though as we were just soooo tired after all the walking around the city. We walked miles. It was quite draining.

Nothing much else to report. I have my repeat CD21 bloods tomorrow. It’s CD19 tomorrow but with a 12 day LP it’s the right day to do it

HUGS....Nix/Mrsmummy

Nix: yup jealous beyond beliefe, God forgive me but I wish I was in your boots this weekend. Would love to see London. Sorry no bding but it sounds like you had a lovely walkabout which makes it all worth it. :flower: FX for good bloods. And soon when your hubby is ready, see what his stuff is doing. Praying its all well and its just taking a while ( poopy outcome but is life).

Mrsmummy: Totally bummed AF found you but like that you are going to be all ready for baby making this cycle. :thumbup:

AFM: There are few words to explain the torture I'm experiencing. Though I am at a 1 on the pain scale now....I started my period with the stent up my peehole still. :dohh: So imagine a string in my peehole and a string in my other hole and both bleeding. Yeah, I'm on as much pain meds as I can handle. Though its back to school week and I have to drive so no meds in me while I drive so I have to try and dope up in the morning so I can work a little then safely drive in the late afternoon to get my daughter. :coffee: I'm about bat crazy but calmly holding it together until they take this thing out of me Wednesday. And if they tell me my kidney looks too bad to take it out....hell, I'll put it out myself. :blush:

But seriuosly other than gross factor I'm well as long as I'm medicated and don't have any gas bubbles..that mess hurts. Farting hurts...:haha:

Ok, hug all going to disappear back into my world of make believe (I'm a unicorn there)

Ftale - Oh gosh!! HUGS. Sounds like you're having a rough time of it. I hope it all becomes a distant memory soon and you're 100% pain free :hugs:

Nix - Sounds like you've had a great weekend! Hope the bloods come back all ok!

Oh FTale you poor thing. That sounds mighty awful. I hope you recover soon. I can only imagine what you are going through. Biggest hugs.

It rained ALL day on Saturday and that was the day we had the long walk along the Thames south bank planned. We thought, Stuff it you can’t change the weather, so we did it anyway. Soaked through. Popped in a few bars and gallaries along the way to warm up and dry off a bit. I love London, but it’s soooo busy with tourists and just general Londoners that it can be hell on Earth. I was glad to walk down the street today and not be elbowed or poked in the head with an embrella lol. I could never live there.

Thanks mrsmummy I’m sure they’ll be fine. I know I ovulate, I think this one is more for the docs peace of mind

HA! Yes I agree Nix.. I can't even imagine living there. It's SO quiet where I live.. I can't imagine living in the constant hustle and bustle of London..
I'd love to go for a little weekend away with DH though.. Maybe see a show or something. My nerves of finding my way around is just too much though!

Ugh the navigating is hard. We ended up in the wrong place on the wrong train a few times. My advice is save a lot of money for it. I don’t want to know how much we spent, but I’m suspecting over £200 each, for 2 days, not including hotel

Oops! Thats my worry. I know I'd stress far too much. DH isn't exactly a natural leader, so it tends to be me that takes charge.. so it all falls on my head :dohh:

Yeh, Londons such an expensive place isnt it.
I'd like to take DD for her birthday in Feb to the Harry Potter studios.. not sure if thats in central London though:shrug:

2 pints cost us £12! I nearly fell over.

We drove past the sign for Warner brothers studios on the way in. It’s just north of London, just before Hemel Hempstead (where we stayed) still pricey but not as much

Oh wow! Thats crazy.

I definitely need to look into it.. christmas comes then her birthday creeps up and I'm like waaah I'm not prepared :haha:

FTale how you doing lady?

7DPO here and just biding my time. I’m on day 3 of a sugar detox. Man it’s hard. My cravings are subsiding which is good. I’ve lost 3.5lbs in 3 days as well. It’s amazing. I do feel rather rough today and had to have a 2 hr nap after work, pure sugar crash I think.

Mrsmummy - it’s amazing how fast time flies isn’t it. I can’t believe it’s nearly Christmas again! Where did this year go?

Wow! 7dpo already? Thats flown!!

Well done on the weight loss! I joined the gym yesterday! It felt SO good to be back in that environment. Plus managed to bag myself a PT who isnt charging through the nose. I'm actually getting 10 sessions for the same price as I paid for 5 in my old gym..
Its so cool there.. they have a big tyre to flip, battle ropes and plenty of deadlift/squat areas. I think there was about 8 racks .. so even if its busy, it should be easy to get one! I'm feeling super pumped.

It has flown hasnt it! Nearly October.. like, what?
My due date would've been october 31st, so I've kind of been dreading that date turning up :nope:
I'm ok about it, but its just the thought of what couldve been..

It really has this month.

Thank you. Ah nice work, that gym sounds amazing. I’ve never done PT sessions, but I trained as PT years ago so I guess I don’t need to lol.

Oh really? I’m sorry to hear that. Keep yourself busy that day, I hope you get through it ok. If not, you can always vent on here.

I had the strangest dream last night that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. The test was about the size of a CD case! Most odd. Let’s hope it’s a good sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->