TWW what will it lead to?

Thank you :flower:

Ah I know right?! I was not amused at all. The holiday already fees like a lifetime away. The funny part is we’ve done more BDing since we’ve been back than we did when were away :haha: still not complaining though.

Ugh I know what you mean. I booked loads of gym classes for this week but I’ve already cancelled 2 of them. Just can’t get going again.

Pumpkin out of the patch, I love that saying. AF is due between 27th and 29th (depends which app I go by).

When is your next holiday?

Just in time to knowif you can get smashed on Halloween. Mine starts Sunday. Boo, suppose to go to a bday get together but i dont want to be out of house that day even..lol

You know i feel like if i actually tried to drop weight i might get preggy. But i aint seen my own junk without some effort in years.

Need to put my foot down and just do it.

I'll let you know when i do :lol:

We have a holiday booked for next June/July. We are going to Austria to was the F1 Grand Prix, then we are hoping to hire a car and drive down to Croatia for a few days. Should be epic.

I feel the same you know, I never want to leave the house when she arrives. I just want to stick my fingers up at the world.

I wonder that myself. I’m going swimming today to kick start this healthy way again. I have to shift some weight. Around 20lbs would be ideal.

WAY EPIC...once again the jelly sets in..HAHAH... But you go and have a flippin ball. Ah, to be young again. :cool:

On a happier note.....we decided to keep trying. It was kinda unspoken. We read bible study book every night for married couples. And the last reading was about continuing to pray and ask God for your desires. Not stopping. Being active in achieving what you want without stopping. I haven't really been active on my part. I've popped pills and spread my legs for the RE but not everything I could do.

I had this thought the other day out of no where that I stopped trying without ever really fully trying. And so to read that the other night it was all the fuel I needed to kick start ttc again with a purpose. Kinda like people who play the same lotto numbers for years then finally win. Hey, perseverance pays (no pun intended).

I got no idea when or if it will happen but I do know it won't if I stop praying/believing/trying in every thing. Plus, who doesn't like condom free bding.....:lol:

Deep breath. I've got alot of reorganizing in the brain to do along with habits to change. But I'm back!!!!! \\:D/

Aaaaaaaaand she’s back it the game :happydance::headspin::dance: glad to have you back. It sounds like the break was just what you needed and you read that one simple thing that kicked you up the butt and made you realise what you want. Yay good work. And best of luck to you.

Ugh I though I ovulated earlier in the month, but I feel like it may be happening now. I guess I’ll find out in two weeks. Huff. I hate temping and tracking, but I hate it more when I don’t do it and I don’t know where I am.

Oh do you have ovulated just now? Man ithink the season change is goofing things up or it could have been all the recent activity too.

I soooo wont be temping. I think every other day of bding is good enough. Plus your body will be all wonky feeling close to O.

Im being all pmsy and esting bad foods still. Also feeling sorry for myself...lol...guess it goes with the witch showing up soon.

Played video game with hubby kast night. Had so much fun. Want to dtd o it agsin but daughter is having a sleep over so they will be torturing me all night wit 'look at this, and this'...LOL..every time.

Ok im going to be a sloth snd go back to sleep. Ive got a long day ahead of me.

Forgot to ask, did u do any opk?

Well, AF came two days early. Im spotting right now which is how it starts. No pain just general headaches sense yesterday.

So, that means I can walk around in peace tonight. Two hours of watching two girls running amok screaming their heads off. Hubby says he will go with me but i bet he backs out LOL

Sorry ladies, have not been keeping up at all!!
Nix - Glad you had a great holiday. Sounds like fab weather!! Sorry about the family dramas :hugs:Your next holiday sounds fab! I'm so jel!! I NEED a holiday... hmm. Need to get Christmas done then get on and save save save!
How are you doing? How long left til AF?

FTale - YAY! back in the game :happydance: Sending lots of :dust: your way!!

Nothing much happening over here. Barely any BDing, and AF came yesterday (1 day late, but last AF was 6 days late .. i think 6 anyway...) so my cycles are a little out of whack :wacko:
Anywho... off to the gym soon for another PT session. I'm not weighing in any more as the scales were pissing me off :rofl: My shape is changing though!

Hey ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA I’ve been super busy.

Sorry AF got you both. Not cool!

I’ve been looking for new jobs and one has come up with my current company, I have an interview on weds. I had a busy weekend seeing some friends and working.

I’m around 7DPO today but who knows eh?! I’ve not done opks or temping so this month is a guessing game. We haven’t really done any BDing either as hubby keeps falling asleep. Our body clocks are really messed up after the holiday. We were up all night and sleeping in late.

I’ve had a couple of odd things this month. Really vivid dreams for the past 3/4 nights and on Friday I was weeping more like sobbing because I had a dentist appt that I didn’t want to go to booked for today. I had a couple of ciders but I’m not a crying kind of drunk. Most funny. I woke up Saturday so embarrassed.

Those are my woes. Hope you ladies are well

Hey ladies!! Busy over here too. Sorry AF got you Mrsmummy, Nix BUHAHAHAH....I'm glad it was just a dream. I'm just over here trying to manage my stupid kidney diet and find out if me and my daughter have fricking Lupus...UNBELIEVABLE.....long story short we both have symptoms but Lupus is so annoyings 'general' symptoms wise. I hope its just skin allergies and stuff though I can hope. But in all we are doing pretty good in my house. Really happy for the cold weather and the holidays...yippee!!!

I replied to this days ago, stupid new site.

Lupus, oh blimey, it’s all going on for you Hun. Hope you get some answers soon.

11 dpo here so af due tomorrow or Sunday. Been feeling a few round ligament type cramps but that’s not unusual.

Hey ladies, hope you’re both having a lovely weekend.

I think I’m 12/13 dpo today. FF and my other app both say AF due today. My boobs feel like they’ve been trapped in a vice. If I’m not preggo then this is just cruel. I don’t think they’ve ever hurt this much.

I got the job I applied for. I’m so happy. It’s going to be so hard as it’s a lot more technical than I am skilled for. But I’m going to give it a go. Sink or swim.

Woohoo for sore boobs and the new job!!

You got this!!! Everyone has to start somewhere. Dig in and make your mark!=D>

Let us know if you tests. Soooo praying for s bfp! Hugs

I’m thinking of testing today. I had to got to bed at 19:30 last night. I felt so ill. Hot flashes and sweaty. My boobs are not calming down at all, if anything they are painful. I have a lightening bolt feeling in them today. Coupled with a massive zit on my lip. I do feel a bit AF’y. I’m cd27 so AF normally arrives today at the latest. I didn’t track ovulation so have no real idea.

I’m nervous, if I am preggo, I can kiss goodbye to the job because I have a 3 month probation period.

I caved and tested. It wasn’t with FMU but it was a bfn. Just gonna wait now. If no AF tomorrow, I have one more test

Thanks mrsmummy. Here’s to hoping.

How is your training going? Are you past the point of daily aches now?

Thanks mrsmummy. Here’s to hoping.

How is your training going? Are you past the point of daily aches now?

Its going SO well!!! The aching is getting less and less :haha:
I had a PT session last Wednesday which nearly killed me which made me ache for about two days.. but I seem to be recovering much quicker now.
Nutrition is on point too! I'm feeling SO good. Its really nice to be in this happy bubble instead of being consumed by all things ttc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->