TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

Hmm bleeding has stopped now. Went to the bathroom tomorrow and. Nothing! It was only wheni wiped... I guess I'm on to tomorrow to see if it kicks off again.. If I dont spot tomorrow I'll be testing...I MIGHTstill have a chance?

Yeah you are probably still in with a chance. Hope it stays away and you get BFP :flower:

11 dpo, POAS got a faint positive that got a little darker within the time frame. I'm excited, but will be more so if it hit 13 weeks safely. I don't know how to post pictures on here lol I hope I don't just have those "pregnancy eyes" lol but hubby said he saw one too. But he's an optimist so who knows. I'll let you know if it's confirmed with blood work. :happydance:

How's everyone feeling? Read through this whole thread, sounds like a lot of you have pregnancy symptoms? *hoping*

Well, I'm here too. 6 days since we dtd, 5 days since I started feeling a tingly, fuzzy, twinging feeling in my lower abdomen.
Though I felt this last month as well, but only for 3 days, then 2 days of nohting, and then AF arrived.
AF shouldn't arrive until around the 14th, and as I said, I've felt this for 6 days now.
Nothing else though. No tender or sore breasts, no nausea, no frequent urination, no difference in cm. So i'm trying not to get my hopes up..
Though, this feeling is super weird.

Like a slight cramping, and it feels like something is pulling in there. Right where I guess my uterus is.
Right now I just wish I could get a few more symptoms, since it's about a week left until I can test. Going crazy...! :p

I had that feeling too. Like my uterus was full. But also had this fuzzy tingly feeling.... It was bizarre. I had that feeling first, and then my other symptoms started to set in. Wishing you luck!!

I had that feeling too. Like my uterus was full. But also had this fuzzy tingly feeling.... It was bizarre. I had that feeling first, and then my other symptoms started to set in. Wishing you luck!!

Congrats!!!! :flower: :hugs:

Let us all know about the blood work.

Update: AF seems to have disappeared! Only lasted all of 4 or so hours... I'm thinking signs are looking good. If it holds off for the rest of the day I'm testing :)

I tested BFN this morning at 10dpo with FRER. Not looking good for me!

Good thing is, I have no more tests left, so i won't be desperate to POAS knowing I have tests just sitting there waiting to be pee'd on.

Im at cd38 now! My period was due 10 days ago and i only got bfns last week! Last month my cycle was only 28 days...

Went home this am after work and I think my faint lines faded. And no new lines. Pee stick fail. After reading the papers big bold letters do not read after 30 min. Ha. New poas neg. so still waiting. Dpo 10.

Good thing is, I have no more tests left, so i won't be desperate to POAS knowing I have tests just sitting there waiting to be pee'd on.

I got a bfn 10dpo on FRER too. Now 11 dpo a faint positive. So there's still hope yet.

That gives me hope!! I honestly just feel like crap. So if I'm not pregnant then I might be ill!!

I got a bfn 10dpo on FRER too. Now 11 dpo a faint positive. So there's still hope yet.

Kleigh- that's such great news!!!!

I know its only 9dpo. But im convinced i see something.

Attachments

• 2014-10-07 14.50.41.jpg
    2014-10-07 14.50.41.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 8
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=809149&d=1412662021

I used the same photo but compared it to my last week tests.. they didnt have that line last week...

Hey everyone! I'm new to ttc and thought I'd join in. It's our first month ttc, just came off bcp a few weeks ago and had my af sept 17-21. I think I may have ovulated last week, but I'm not using opks or anything and it's my first cycle off bcp in nearly ten years so who knows, my hormones could be totally out of whack!

But anyway, timeline wise I'm assuming I ovulated last week probably? Since then I've had stomach pain off and on, wondering if there's chance I could have got extremely lucky and be pregnant already?? Also had a blemish and some hive like bump on my face?? I have always had very clear skin so this is abnormal.. And maybe this is tmi but I swear my areola are slightly darker...

Anyway does this sound like possible symptoms? Other possibility is just crazy hormones after years of the pill... But I prefer the first scenario!

When I got off the pill it took me 11 months to get pregnant!! I was on it for 3 years..

Of course it could happen first try! :) And you could probably start showing symptoms within 5-6 days of ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->