TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

Yesterday at 11 dpo I got a positive HPT, and within the time frame the line definitely got darker. Now this morning at 12 dpo I took 2 tests from different brands and they are both negative. What does this means? The test I got a positive on was Walgreens brand. Negatives were FRER and EPT. I'm not on any medication, or treatment. Could I still be pregnant? What are the chances of a false positive?

Oh that's so frustrating. wait another day. a false positive is way more rare than a false negative.
I got some brown discharge today. I'm now wondering if I completely made up my symptoms in my head and I'm getting AF.
I'm still not going to test yet.....

Well, day 7 of my weird, tingly feeling uterus..
Nothing else symptoms-wise.

Thought my sense for smells was just too much today, but it could've just been someone with a really strong perfume (I'm really sensitive to that...).

AF due some time next week....

UPDATE: Oh, and I'm super tired today, I think I slept alright, but who knows...
Went to the bathroom like 4 times, but I drink a lot of tea, and usually wake up at least once every night to pee.

Hmm Kleigh that sucks! I'm not sure what to tell you?!

I'm still cramping like crazy. Have a blood test in the morning. It's 3.49am and I've woken up STARVING!

AF due Sunday.

Had blood work today at 12 dpo. It was negative. Turns out I got a false positive. What a cruel thing that is! :(

Had blood work today at 12 dpo. It was negative. Turns out I got a false positive. What a cruel thing that is! :(

sorry Kleigh, guessgood to know and not , waiting and waiting to know.. i wish i could have a blood test

Wow that's pretty rough :(

Could it still be too early though for a positive blood test to show up the pregnancy hormone?

I'm out, ladies. AF showed up today. awful cramping and I bled through a tampon within 20 minutes. going to make an appointment when I get back home (traveling right now) to make sure I'm ok. my symptoms this last week were intense and I had nausea for the last 5 days. I know I shouldn't be too concerned since this is only my first month trying, but at 37 each month that passes is one step closer to having to use other methods to try and get pregnant. here's to 2ww #2!!!!!

Wow that's pretty rough :(

Could it still be too early though for a positive blood test to show up the pregnancy hormone?

Possibly, I came across a thread that I googled like a mad lady, about women that had negative blood tests early on and still went on to be pregnant.... I don't want to get my heart set on it. But if I'm not pregnant I don't understand why I'm feeling such strong symptoms. I guess we will know if I get AF, or I have a baby in 8 months haha 😉

Yeah exactly haha.
Well my only symptom is cramping. Starting to think it might be a food allergy, or just something else. BFN on HPT @ 12 DPO.

Yeah exactly haha.
Well my only symptom is cramping. Starting to think it might be a food allergy, or just something else. BFN on HPT @ 12 DPO.

I'm 12 dpo today too and it is pure torture. As it, should be ready to show up in hpt. Already. I demand it. Lol. I've had weird cramping pinching in uterus. And nausea. I've had that for days, that's why I think a BFP should be here by now . To go with the nausea. Sigh. Couple more days of torturous wondering.

Can i piggy back on this thread? �� I posted on this forum a couple of months back. In the meantime I have been researching more to try and understand my body etc, feel like it has made me obsessed with any twinge or cramp, and everything points to pregnancy in my head ofcourse lol.
This is my first cycle off bc (levlen ed a low dosage combination pill). The last cycle I missed a fair few pills due to going away for short trips alot and being stressed and distracted forgot to take them.
i took my last active pill of the pack September 12th. Had my withdrawal bleed Wed 17 and Thurs 18. That week and up until the 23rd i was very ill and didn't move from bed, couldn't keep anything down it was horrible. On the 23rd i felt 'wet' like i may ha e gotten my period. But it was clear very stretchy and slippery CM.
24th Sep bf and i had unprotected sex (i got clear from dr no longer contagious phew). I also had abundant EWCM that day. Had intercourse 26th, 27th,29th. Had a sex drive for once and had abundant EWCM all those days. On the 29th i was quite crampy in my lower abdomen. On the 30th i noticed less ewcm, more lotiony. My bbs hurt and was cramping again. I honestly don't know whether or not i ovulated. But for the sake of this TWW and that i hope and feel like im pregnant, im going to put Sep 30th as OV day. (also i know that all these symptoms could also be from stopping bx, but until i have a period how can i know for sure either way).

1DPO oct 1st. Headache, cervix pain, pain in lower abdomen. Nipples and bbs feel swollen. Lotiony CM
2DPO oct 2nd. Lower back pain, stabbing pain in bbs, pain in lower abdomen, sensitive gums/teeth.
3DPO oct 3rd. Felt 'dry',checked CP and there was white creamy CM.CP was high and med firm. Nausea, leg cramps, lower abdomen cramps and feeling hot. Very tired but restless at night. Bit grumpy all day. Intimate with bf.
4DPO oct4. Very fatigued, no energy. Legs ache. Pain in side of bbs. CP high, closed. Slight white lotiony CM
5DPO oct5. Itchy bbs, crampy knees (i get this pms'ing), achey thighs. Very fatigued. Frequent urination. Neg HPT (was testing as i thought i could have gotten pregnant prev cycle from missing pills)
6DPO. constipated. Frequent urination. Headache. Bbs ache and swollen. Bras not fitting from this point legs ache. Knees pms crampy. Period type cramps. Heartburn. Sensitive to smell of cigarettes. Neg HPT
7DPO. nausea upon waking. Headache. Pain in bbs under armpits. Lower back pain. Period cramps. Reflux in throat. Shortness of breath. Lotiony CM. CP high,firm and closed. Intimate with bf.
8DPO. Headache and nausea upon waking. Pms type cramps in lower abdomen and knees. Restless sleep night before. Woke up because of very sensitive smell. Then had very vivid dream. Feeling very fatigued. CM more 'snot like'. Neg HPT.
stinging pain in nipples under shower, had opaque liquid discharge when stimulated nipple!
9DPO (today so far! I believe im just a hormonal mess which is why i have all these symptoms) . Pms type cramps in lower abdomen and knees. Nausea and headache upon waking. Sharp pains in cervix for like a minute. Snot like CM. CP high but not really firm or soft-everything feels different down there (so sorry TMI!).

Anyway now that i have finished that, i will keep you all updated �� i am just interested that if it is from stopping bc then what a rollercoaster of crappyness! I should add that with my daughter (4 yrs old) i got pregnant with her after missing bc pills, didn't even have a period first. But that being said i do not remember having all these symptoms. But it could also be because i am now so focused on it that i am feeling things that are not really there? Confused!
IF i did truly ovulate on the 29/30th Sep then im due for AF 14/15Oct which lines up with if i continue to have a 28 day cycle.

I don't really have nausea. My appetite has definitely lessened, and I have (severe) cramping & back pain. AF should be here sunday! But I've had this for my entire TWW so far. I just think my cramps are too severe to be a BFP.

I'm going overseas to Thailand for 3 weeks leaving next week. I'd really like to know before I leave!!

I've turned to complete bitch mode. So I'm thinking lms Af in way in couple days. I felt positive all along no meanness. But it's here tonight. Grrrrrrr. Really. Grrrrtrr. So. We shall see.

Hi ladies. Do you mind if i join? i have lurked on and off the past year but I feel like I want to get involved so that I can have people to talk to. We haven't told anyone we are TTC and I honestly don't want to because I feel like its too much pressure. Anyway we have been NTNP for 4 years and I had thought that something would have happened by now but it hasn't so we have decided to start actively trying. So far I'm only doing OPKs, but I have decided to track symptoms after O. I am 8DPO. Here are my symptoms so far:

1-2DPO: Nothing
3DPO: headache, stomach ache, joint pain, nipple soreness
4DPO:Emotional , headache, tender breasts, stomach ache, diarrhea, fatigue, joint pain
5DPO:Didn't record as I was gone all day but I know that I was having back pain
6DPO: feeling blah, whole body aches like before getting sick. It hurts just rolling over in bed, but i don't feel like i am actually getting sick. tender breasts, joint pain, leg pain, fatigue, diarrhea. Also, I was incredibly tired. My eyes were hurting I was so tired but my body just wouldn't let me sleep
7DPO: Fatigue, headache, nipple soreness, breast tenderness, body aches (not as bad as prev day but still there), diarrhea, acne, pelvic pain, backache
8DPO: Still super tired today, but I only got 5 hours of sleep so I'm sure that is part of it. Backache, joint pain, leg pain (my whole legs have been hurting for a few days), nipple soreness, tender breasts, pelvic pain, constipation, indigestion, gas, acne. My pelvic pain seems to be worse this evening. It isn't unbearable or anything but does hurt. Its not constant but more like little jabs.

Just a note, back pain and migraines are a common issue for me but this back pain feels further down in my lower back than normal. My headaches are also just headaches, not the full migraines that I normally get. They feel a lot different. Well there is my story.
I have read through the thread a look forward to talking with everyone. FX for all!

Hi candycane! When are you going to test? I've done a few tests since 8 DPO and all BFN.

My ovulation tacker says to in 5 more days, but my next cycle isnt due to start for 10 more days because I have been having long cycles, which is super annoying, because that is more waiting lol. I havent decided if I will test in 5 days or wait the 10. I want to test right now lol, but I don't want to get dissapointed if it is negative.
I see you are at 12DPO. Maybe I will wait for an inbetween, like 15DPO? It should be positive by then if I am right?

Crazy lower back pain, tender boobs. No more pain in my lower abdomen. Guessing It's pms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->