TWW.... Who wants to obsess with me?

I'm 15-16 dpo and now feeling like AF will be here tonight or in the morning!!

I'm 15-16 dpo and now feeling like AF will be here tonight or in the morning!!

Right here with ya, Buffyx!
Feels like it's coming tomorrow, even though it shouldn't come until friday or saturday..! We'll see..!

Same. I still feel weird, but just not feeling too hopeful. Im thinking AF is going to be cruel and rock up at like lunch time while in at work tomorrow ��

Ok so more possible symptoms for me - the past week I've had nausea and felt bloated but that was it so wasn't sure what to think. I did a hpt on Thursday, I'm estimating that might have been 8dpo, but not sure as I didn't use opks or anything, and it was bfn, but if it was just 8dpo that was prob too early to tell.

Anyway, this morning I started feeling really sensitive to smells when I was in Starbucks and then my husband and I did the bd tonight and I felt sharp pain in my uterus.... Anyone else experienced this? Would it be related?? I'm maybe 12dpo now but not really sure as it's my first cycle coming off bcp.

same here, i had weird pain in uterus during sex with my bf the other day. Its also my first cycle off BCP and have been having alot of crazy symptoms over the last week and a half, but they have eased up now. I think im like 13 dpo, negative hpt dip and reads so far ��

Slightly nauseous, out of breath after two rather short stairs, hungry, even though I ate three tortillas (with grinded meat, salads and more). I'm trying not to get my hopes up again, but I'm sooooo suuuuuper tired!! And my boobs are sore..
And I'm constipated. Hm.

Edit; and my nose is really runny...!
What is this, if not symptoms?!

It also feels weird lying on my stomach, which is strange because I've always slept on my stomach. But it feels like I'm squishing my stomach and my bodies telling me not to....? I might try and test again today since I think I should be 13dpo now. Haven't tested since Thursday... Here's hoping!

Got another bfn.... What are these symptoms then?? Maybe I'm not quite 13 days past....

Today I feel dizzy and even more nauseous....

Bfn yesterday at 11-13 dpo. What is this?!
Dizzy today, nothing more right now. Yesterday was horrible with nausea, dizziness, headaches, slight cramping.
Guess ad comes soon.,.

What do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Looks grey in this photo!
In real life, I asked hubby what colour he thought the line was. I've never shown him any of my pg tests before so he doesn't actually know how they work. He said "purple-y"

I'm going to take another in the morning if AF isn't here. I've got cramping like AF will be here. But that looks positive in real life to me & showed up within a minute or two.

Definitely BFP. Confirmed with FRER and then a digital test :)

I'm on cd 34, AF should be here in 2-4 days. These last days I've been really off.
Forgetting stuff, super dizzy at all times, runny nose. I'm thinking I might be coming done with something nasty, but of course, all of these "symptoms" could be pg symptoms as well. As everything else...
And still, my boobs hurt like crazy. Have been for a few days.
Bf said last night they looked and felt bigger (and my God, did it hurt while he touched them.....)
Nipple area is kind om bumpy, and frankly, I'm not sure if that's how they usually look or if it's just now.. :S

I just wish it would be cd 38 now, so I would know what's going on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->