TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

Hopeful18

Reaction score
Ok ladies! I'm 3dpo and last month someone started a tww thread and it was awesome! It gave me a place to go every evening to see I wasn't the only one waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting.... Lol

We can talk about feelings, symptoms, OH's and anything else we want to share :happydance:

The :witch: is due for me Dec. 13th so I'm counting the days until I will hopefully get my :bfp:

Good luck and :dust: :dust:

I'm 5 dpo today! I head over to the 2WW board from time to time but it is kinda frustrating seeing that a good portion of these women already have children and here I am on my 8th month of trying not sure if it'll ever happen. This whole process sucks! The 2WW is the worst! FX'd for our :bfp:'s sooner rather than later!!!

I'm 9 dpo today and got bfn :( tww is crap! Xx

Hi hopeful, AF is also due on. 13 dec so fully in the tww at the moment! I definitely need something to get me through this bit lol.

When do you think you will hold out testing until?

Welcome mrsmcd! It does get sooo frustrating when you feel like everyone around you gets a :bfp: and you don't :( I hope we all get one for Christmas :)

Cmarie33 I agree!!! It's the worst part!!! Waiting, waiting, waiting.....

8buzzybee8 I can usually wait until at least the 13th. I hate seeing those :bfn: however, therer have been some months I tested early hehe When do you think you'll test??

im 1DPO today!! i wish it was only a 1WW!!! 2 weeks dragsssss!

Ourfate, the tww is the worst! Is does drag......... Ugh!!!!

I'm a few days away from testing! eeek!! This wait sucks!

Im 3 or 5 dpo... yeah the wait sucks, though the first week isn't that bad for me.. its the second that I start symptom spotting :haha: I'll test at 8 or 10 dpo depending on what I really am

yeah, i cant even test untill the 2 weeks is up, cuz i go for a HCG shot to induce ovulation and it could give you a false positive. which i dont mind because i dont spend all this money on tests lol

5 dpo here!! My boobs always blow up exactly at 5 dpo. See what amazing things I am learning about myself in my 4 months off birth control.

Boobs blowing up is quite a visual! Lol thanks for the giggle!! Good luck and :dust:

I am right there with you! I am due on the 12th. I have been on infertility meds for 8 months and have tried IUI. This tww is frustrating!

Im 4dpo and cant wait till each new day and what new symptoms they may bring lol
We're recent NTNP'ers and the past couple of months have decided to shift over to TTC. This month I did a lot of homework and doing my own things at home to help boost my odds, so hopefully it all leads me to a :bfp: !!!!!!!!!
Im due for AF (or :bfp:) December 11th so I might start testing around the 8th or 9th...if I can hold out that long tehehe
(POAS ADDICT)

:dust:

How is everyone today?!?!?!? Anything interesting going on with anyone?

Not much with me... Glad it's Friday so I can sleep in tomorrow!!!

Im 1 DPO! Im a little behind tho, but I ll definitely let you know if anything changes. FX everyone gets a BFP! WHOOHOO

Welcome midnightfalls!!!! Good luck to you too!!!

AF is due for me on the 16th, I'm not even sure if I've ovulated yet, but I will keep my fingers x'd for everyone! The waiting is the worst!

How is everyone today?!?!?!? Anything interesting going on with anyone?

Not much with me... Glad it's Friday so I can sleep in tomorrow!!!

I'm okay, AF hasn't been around since the beginning of October, been having lots of symptoms coming in stages, unfortunately after DH and I :sex: tonight - 4 hours later I saw red :cry: right now I'm having some terrible cramps by where my ovaries should be. I've done 10 different tests and all :bfn: so I dunno what the heck is my problem, I know I shouldn't be THAT upset, but its hard to not get your hopes up :cry:

I am cautiously optimistic here... 9 dpo. My breasts are LARGE. They usually get that way from 5 dpo to about 2 days before my period starts, so that's not too out of the ordinary. But! I had weird cramps yesterday. Sort of hot stabbing ones under my belly button and lower, not like AF cramps. And I've gotten dizzy a couple times, and been super tired. But I can't really say that's anything, because my first full cycle off birth control I had ALL these crazy cramps and I wasn't pregnant. I will say I haven't felt this weird since then. But I can't really say it means anything.

I'm planning to test on Friday, if I can hold out that long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->