TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

I'm currently sitting in urgent care awaiting a blood test. My primary doc is closed today and my diabetes doctor told me to get a blood test asap and find a high risk ob. Yay the joys of being type 1 diabetic!

Yikes! Hope everything is okay ER! Have you been diabetic for long?

HI! This exam went better than Monday's, although that's not saying much!

Hopeful, I'm just going to go w/ the flow this cycle. I try to relax but then I can feel my natural, controlling impatient self taking over and I just want everything NOW! You guys are great for letting me go crazy a bit and then calming back down. :flower:

That's great your numbers are so good. Can't wait to see that sticky bean on your ultrasound. :baby:

Tainted, so so glad that you're good today! I'm definitely doing my happy dance with you. :happydance::happydance::happydance:

ER, good luck! please let us know how the doc appt goes!!! :thumbup:

Sugar- ive been diabetic since I was 11, so 15.5 years. no related complications :thumbup:

I will know my hcg levels tomorrow or friday :thumbup: just for shits and giggles, I took another test tonight. also the progression so far. the nonlabeled test is tonights.

Attachments

• 2012-02-01 18.45.01.jpg
    2012-02-01 18.45.01.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 2012-02-01 18.43.24.jpg
    2012-02-01 18.43.24.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4
Yay ER, I see a line! Hope the line just keeps getting darker. Congrats! :happydance::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

If you mean the first trimester section of baby and bump, I dont blame you. It's a big negative stressed out mess party over there. I don't know how those ladies are so depressed, they got a bfp. I just went to pregnancy buddies, try to stay away from all the negative nancy's.

We'd love for you to stay on this thread so we can celebrate you pregnancy! We've got a couple of pregnant ladies on here...:flower:

Maybe we should create a new thread somewhere that we can all go to whether TTC or PG. I'd rather keep up with those I've been getting to know. :hugs:

Ok ladies, here is the link to a thread I've started in TTC buddies. Since we're all in such different places we can use support from different areas on B&B but I sincerely hope that we'll all keep going to the new thread to chat with each other. Please just follow the link "Friends" and say hi! :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/870312-friends.html

Yeah its just so stressing over there... I dnt think I could read about scans. And the omgtheremustbesomethingwrong threads. Good work Blessed! That's an awesome idea!

I've never gone really anywhere but here! And I don't really Plan on going elsewhere! Well unless we start a new thread!
This is like my little home!
Well my one days grace that I wished for happened... But not a moment longer! Ugh! Back to bed today feeling like I got run over and my head is back where it belongs!
I'm headed off to my family doc tomorrow to make a plan...

ER girl here's hopin for a good beta hcg level... And hopeful I am hopeful you don't end up like me!

Blessed I'm glad u did great On your exams! Good luck with the nex ones!
Sugarlys how's the new job?

Tainted, I'm with you. I don't go to any thread but this one b/c I really like to chat with my girls. We have such a great mix of experiences and we really support each other. However, our lovely thread is titled "TWW" and it's in the TTC #1 forum.

Go on up to the "Friends" link and click on it. We're all there and we're not going anywhere. :) It's in the TTC buddies forum so it's a bit more appropriate that we can all chat there. ;) Go on, give "Friends" a try...then you can just go there. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->