Type 1 diabetes

U usually dont see an increase in babies size until 28-32 weeks so just keep an eye on baby!

Has anyone else had problems with anaemia during pregnancy?

Yea im slightly anemic... Take some iron pills or eats lots of sald and steak to bring ur levels up!

So had my nst this morning, babyhad 3 decels in 20 mins (150 to 90) so he immediately gave me an ultrasound but all checked out ok. I now haveto go sat and sun for nst's before my amnio on monday...ugh......5 more days!

I'm anemic also my levels have been 8.6 for a month now despite being on tablets

I'm on iron tablets to, my levels never seemed to stay up since last pregnancy.
So my bp is high again and the dr wants me back in a week, if still up bp tablets will be 3x a day instead of 2. Hoping it stays down. Think I'm starting to feel flutters but not sure xd

I've been on 210g iron tabs 3 times a day for 3 months... They upset my tummy but I keep taking them to help my bump, they have tried me on different brands, the one I'm on, ferromate is better than others, but still causes problems. My levels are still dropping :shrug: which is frustrating, I'm at 94 and if it goes below 86, they consider a transfusion.
My blood pressure etc is fine...

On another, happier note... I found out this evening that.... Drum roll please... We are also joining TEAM PINK!!!!!!! :pink:
My fluid levels, measurement etc are all fine, it was lovely to see her and so much clearer than last time. We just need to choose a name... :wacko:

Thanks girls! I went out today to mother are and my mother in law bought us 2 pink baby grows, really cute.
Also had a KFC for the first time in 11 years! :blush: bizarrely, it did not bother my blood sugar levels at all?

Aww I'm jealous of you ladies all buying pink!! As excited as I am it's just so strange buying blue after buying pink for my toddler for so long. An the girls stuff is so pretty. Also I'm pretty fussy as I will only put baby in pastel colours I hate all this dark stuff an green an red an also jeans etc on small babies. God help me my poor baby won't own many clothes lol x

Baby morgan is here! My nst showed baby in distress today so we had a c section at 2 pm today! She came out at 10lbs and 22 inches long at 36+6!!!!!! Omg!

I still have not been able to hold her and wont be able to until tomorrow since im still pretty numb and vomiting when i sit up :*(. And also because she needs close monitoring since her blood sugar was really low :(

Other than that everything else went smoothly....

Omg congratulations hun hope you an baby are ok!!

They wasn't wrong about her size was they! Xx

I was able to get up and getto the nursery today... They had to put a central line in to give her more sugar since she hasnt had a blood sugar higher than 40... If it still dsnt work she will be transferred to the nicu :(. Im a mess and i still am not able to hold her :*(

Aww I'm so sorry hun! Baby is in the best place ATM. Sorry is a central line a drip? Is it giving her glucose? My daughter was took from me after an hr as she couldn't control her bs levels she was put on a drip an they had to wean her off it slowly so that she could stabilise them herself.
She was in special care for 4 days. Surely they should let you hold her have you asked an was there a reason they won't let you? Stay strong Nikki she will be fine even though it's hard xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->