Type 1 diabetes

Oh I didn't realise you meant that's what he weighed when born I thought you meant your scan. Did you have polyhydramnios aswell with that pregnancy? Did you go into labour at 36 weeks or was he an emcs as was having problems? Sorry for all questions. Last time I didn't go into labour just straight down for emcs an now I'm just scared as it is planned this time an I'm thinking about it more :/ x

I went into labour but I was already in hospital due to not feeling fetal movements. I wasn't far into labour at all contractions every two minutes that I wasn't even feeling then his heart rate dropped and my waters broke on the table before they started. Sorry only just seen this wasn't ignoring you x

Aww no problem thanks for replying. I'm not expecting to go into labour unless my waters break first as baby has so much fluid the midwife said he won't engage so feel better about that just nervous incase waters go. I'm measuring 40 weeks so god help me if I keep getting bigger. There is only about a cm between my belly an my steering wheel when I drive.

As for the shingles I would check with your midwife on that one hun x

I went to the diabetic clinic today my hba1c is 6.2 which is the lowest I've ever been!! So I'm feeling proud. My belly is measuring 30 weeks which is bang on (not sure what that midwife was on about when she said I was measuring 30 weeks at 25!!!) hope everyone else is getting on well. X

Well done on the low HBA1c teen pregnant! It's hard work.

I know! How time flies! We painted the nursery at the weekend, I'm finally coming to terms with the fact that even though I'm diabetic, I can be a mummy too. Sounds silly I know... I was too scared to do anything before in case I jinxed things.
I have my first growth scan in 2 weeks, I'm hoping I'm not too big already, but I can only do my best. Stop. Correct. Carry on :thumbup:

Had a bit of worry yesterday, I had a pain across the front of my tummy, that got worse when I sat down. So I went to triage after calling the midwife.
They checked my pee, bp and had a listen, they also checked my cervix was still closed, which, thankfully, it was. They have just said to go back if it's gets worse. I'm glad I went though, it stopped me from worrying.

Wow how scary for you at least it wasnt contractions! Hope you are feeling better now. I have my scan a week today im a little nervous but ive done my best so thats my part done! We moved house last week hensewhy i havent been on here we are all settled now though im still exhausted from it!! Hope everyone else is well.

Pinkbump 2011, hope you are well x

I've got scan to on Friday and a little nervous as my sugars haven't been the best. I've upped my basal rates in hope they come down. It's the usual after meal and it's annoys me. Hope everyone's ok xxx

Wow how scary for you at least it wasnt contractions! Hope you are feeling better now. I have my scan a week today im a little nervous but ive done my best so thats my part done! We moved house last week hensewhy i havent been on here we are all settled now though im still exhausted from it!! Hope everyone else is well.

Pinkbump 2011, hope you are well x

I've got scan to on Friday and a little nervous as my sugars haven't been the best. I've upped my basal rates in hope they come down. It's the usual after meal and it's annoys me. Hope everyone's ok xxx

Hi teen pregnant, good luck with the scan next week, I've got my first growth scan booked for next Tuesday. I'm hoping all goes well too.

Pink, what scan are you having on Friday? I know what you mean about blood sugars, mine would be perfect if I didn't have to eat, it's always after food that the highs can occur.

Its a growth scan. Will be nearly 25 weeks . I was supposed to have it at 29 but when I said eye appointment was every 4 he changed it to 4 weeks before . Xx

Hope you ladies are all ok! Missej glad all was ok sounds scary.
Teenpregnant I don't envy you having to move whilst pregnant!! At least your done now. Hope all your scans go well!!
I'm at clinic tomorrow an scheduled for c section next Thursday but the tiredness and nausea has kicked in again :( can't motivate myself either have so much to do still x

Hope you ladies are all ok! Missej glad all was ok sounds scary.
Teenpregnant I don't envy you having to move whilst pregnant!! At least your done now. Hope all your scans go well!!
I'm at clinic tomorrow an scheduled for c section next Thursday but the tiredness and nausea has kicked in again :( can't motivate myself either have so much to do still x

Pinkbump, just over a week and your baby is here? That's lovely news! Sorry, you're feeling a bit rough. I hope you find some time to relax before baby arrives.

Well things have changed an baby is coming today or tomorrow. Been admitted for steroids an based on babies ctg he will be here today or tomorrow. So scared right now I think it's nerves :/

My thoughts are with you pinkbump. Hope everything goes well! :flower:

Good luck pinkbump, I hope it all goes smoothly for you. Looking forward to hearing the good news soon x

Thinking of you pinkbump, hope all is well!! Cant wait to hear an update x

Hi ladies baby jenson was born on 08/04 an weighed 7lb5oz he was taken straight to scbu and was moved to a children's hospital yesterday as he has a few other problems :( other than this he is absolutely perfect x

Hi ladies baby jenson was born on 08/04 an weighed 7lb5oz he was taken straight to scbu and was moved to a children's hospital yesterday as he has a few other problems :( other than this he is absolutely perfect x

Huge congratulations pinkbump!! So he was far from huge like they said he was going to be!! Sorry to hear he is poorly i hope he is with you asap and starts getting better soon!!
Hope your c section went ok and you are recovering ok! Thinking of you both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->