U.S 3rd tri mommies!

awh! he's sooo cute though! :) are you excited to be having a little girl now? i'm suuuper happy that i get my little man! i want a girl but i've always wanted a boy first. i can't wait till he grows up to be like his daddy. my husband is over the moon excited!

Silaslove; haha they only sleep with me when my OH is at work! i have a bad time sleeping alone, i need something touching me at all times during the night. wierd i know, but i've been like that my whole life! so i suck it up and share my bed. luckily they are small dogs! (a weenie dog and a terrier)

Yes, I wanted a girl this time around since I already had a boy. I only want 2 children so I feel lucky to have one of each gender. Of course, I am so used to having a boy, not sure what I am going to do with a little girl. I am kind of partial to little boys now, lol. My son has been just an amazing blessing, I am almost positive I would have been just as happy if we were having another boy instead of girl.

Boys are truly great though. ;)
Lol.

Oh i would have been happy with a girl! i just wanted a boy soo badly. so i'm double lucky that not only did i get a boy, but he's also extremely healthy!! i'm so excited to be a mommy. sometimes it doesn't even seem real. i swear it's like sometimes i'm like omg i'm so fat! and my OH is like no you're pregnant. and i go oh yeahh! lol

Just wait till your little boy is here! That is the most overwhelming feeling ever. I was in shock for like 20 minutes, lol. I couldn't believe he came out of me and that he was mine, lol.

Iowa here! My 6th baby is coming via c-section (6th one) September 22nd! Less than 6 weeks to go. I wish my little man would let me sleep! He wants to sleep all day long and party all night long. This is my 4th boy! I have DD14, DS13, DS11, DD10, and DS8, just waiting now.

Trying to keep myself occupied!

Hey girls!

I'm Christina from Anchorage, Alaska. 36 weeks pregnant with a c-section scheduled in 19 days! Whoot! Whoot!

Hey MommyMichele and alaskanwhitec! :wave:

So today I have cranky little boy on my hands .... no fun.

I'm from Missouri and technically my pregnancy is healthy but it took a lot of tests to establish that.

I had the AFP and I came back high risk for Down Syndrome
Level 2 ultrasound found 3 markers for DS
Had CVS
Had amniocentesis (3 weeks for results) which turned out fine
Found out I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis
Had pain in left side and vaginal bleeding (low lying placenta)
Numerous UTI's that just can't seem to get rid of
Baby arms and legs are measuring short
2V cord

I think that's all:dohh:

HI mommies I am from the poconos PA... I am soooo excited to meet my newest edition that I have driven myself crazy from anticipation lol:happydance:... I am counting down til her "Term" date because the DTD and other efforts will commence...:wacko:

I'm from Missouri and technically my pregnancy is healthy but it took a lot of tests to establish that.

I had the AFP and I came back high risk for Down Syndrome
Level 2 ultrasound found 3 markers for DS
Had CVS
Had amniocentesis (3 weeks for results) which turned out fine
Found out I'm a carrier for cystic fibrosis
Had pain in left side and vaginal bleeding (low lying placenta)
Numerous UTI's that just can't seem to get rid of
Baby arms and legs are measuring short
2V cord

I think that's all:dohh:

Aww :hugs: I am sorry you have had such a go of it.

But, I am from Missouri as well! :)

well helloo!! I am from Connecticut... my pregnancy has been smooth sailing and perfect but I am done now, I just want this baby out asap!!

trying for a baby I have had way 2 many uti's...I got so tired of them that I started taking D-mannos really helped havent had one since..:thumbup:

hi all you US mommies! sorry i'm just now replying. i've onlt just woke up. well because i've had a terrible night!! again!! didn't sleep really well until about 4 this morning. then i was up and down letting my dogs outside and back in. anywho, glad to see all of you are having a great pregnancy! :)
Trying4ababy--i'm soo sorry you had to go through all that!! :( definitely not any fun. but i bet your little one comes out perfect and healthy and gorgeous! keep faith honey.

Iowa here! My 6th baby is coming via c-section (6th one) September 22nd! Less than 6 weeks to go. I wish my little man would let me sleep! He wants to sleep all day long and party all night long. This is my 4th boy! I have DD14, DS13, DS11, DD10, and DS8, just waiting now.

Trying to keep myself occupied!

oh wow!! i envy you. 6 kiddos? i don't think i could handle that many haha. i only want 3 little ones. but we'll see what mother nature has in store for me! :) my little man likes to kick at night just when i get comfy haha.

Hi Ladies. I'm in PA. I've had a pretty routine pregnancy. I do have GD, but I've been able to control it pretty easily with diet monitoring. I'm 35 weeks now and just ready to be done...although I am terrified of labor.

Someone mentioned trying to find an inexpensive crib. I think I've done it. We got it at babies r us with the matching changing table. I had a perfectly good dresser that just ended up being the wrong color wood. So I painted that white and put crystal knobs on it. It ended up having a very high end look. I ended up choosing the crib after reading the latest Baby Bargins book. It was one of their recommendations.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3535411&fromRegistryNumber=45240745&product_skn=829369

hi J_K_L! welcome :)
oh i'm sorry you have GD but good job on keeping it under control! i loved the cribs at babies r us but we got ours free. the girl that gave it to us said we could paint it and i sort of want to, but i don't know what color to paint it!! and can i even paint while pregnant? is that safe?

oh i'm sorry you have GD but good job on keeping it under control! i loved the cribs at babies r us but we got ours free. the girl that gave it to us said we could paint it and i sort of want to, but i don't know what color to paint it!! and can i even paint while pregnant? is that safe?

Thanks!

I don't think you are supposed to paint....but I did. I just made sure the windows were open and the wind was blowing. Just an FYI. I learned painting the dresser that you need to paint a kiltz primer before doing your paint color when painting over stained wood. I'm guessing the crib is wood. If you don't the stain will continue to bleed through....even when you try three coats. I speak from experience. :winkwink: Also, make sure you check out the crib to confirm it hasn't been recalled for anything. Free stuff is wonderful! :thumbup:

well helloo!! I am from Connecticut... my pregnancy has been smooth sailing and perfect but I am done now, I just want this baby out asap!!

I'm only 35 and I don't know how I am going to make it much longer. I'm pooped and she hurts when she's active!

Thanks!

I don't think you are supposed to paint....but I did. I just made sure the windows were open and the wind was blowing. Just an FYI. I learned painting the dresser that you need to paint a kiltz primer before doing your paint color when painting over stained wood. I'm guessing the crib is wood. If you don't the stain will continue to bleed through....even when you try three coats. I speak from experience. :winkwink: Also, make sure you check out the crib to confirm it hasn't been recalled for anything. Free stuff is wonderful! :thumbup:

ahh thank you for the info!! i'll definitely keep it in mind. yes the changing table and crib are both wood just slightly different shades so it's bugging me haha. not that he'll notice or anything!! uhm i don't think it's been recalled. the girl i got it from used it for all 3 of her kids! so i'm pretty sure it's safe to use :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->