U.S 3rd tri mommies!

I'm from South Carolina but I'm living in California for another 2 years. My pregnancy is going well, I'm just anxious because I'm ready to get it over with.

I just had my LO last month and I'm in Ohio! Can I be here too!? lol I can't leave third tri here!! I love it here!

of course you can join us! :D your little girl is so precious. omg i can't wait to have mine now!! agh, jealous!

I'm from South Carolina but I'm living in California for another 2 years. My pregnancy is going well, I'm just anxious because I'm ready to get it over with.

welcome!! and i feel your pain. only i'm 28 weeks and ready for him to be here. lol. i hate waiting. i'm the most impatient person in the whole world!! haha.

Thanks for starting this thread! I too wonder why there arn't more US ladies on here! This site is AMAAAZZZIINNNGGG! :friends:

My name is Stephanie. Originally from Pennsylvania (near Penn State) but DH and i moved to New Hampshire in May. (he took a job offer with Liberty Mutual). Anyways, my pregnancy is going wonderful and we are expecting our little bundle of joy any day now! :cloud9:

hi Stephanie! welcome :) i agree. i looove this site! i would be lost without it. awh what are you going to name your LO? excuse me if it's already in your signature lol. i didn't think to look! :blush:

No problem :D
We are naming him Isaiah Joseph :cloud9: The meaning is very dear to us and his middle name is after my husband's grandfather who passed away a year ago (just 2 months short of 100 years old!). He was a very inspirational man! Can't wait to meet Isaiah! That is certain! :cloud9:

Hey ladies! I live in VA but we are from CA moved cause were a military family. Im doing pretty good at the moment....its nice to talk to ladies in the US...so many people are here aren't. Hows everyone doing?

US Mommies....anyone have a good brand of raspberry tea? I'm looking to invest in quite a lot to get this girl moving sometime soon.....
ahh good question. i need to know this too for when i start drinking it haha[/QUOTE]

I just got back from the supermarket. I picked up some Celestial Seasonings Raspberry tea bags. They were the only ones that were not artificially flavored. I figured if it was artificial it would be of no help. :coffee: Now....I wonder how much I have to drink.

Hello Ladies, I live in Rome,Ga I'm 38 years old with soon to be 4 children. I'm doing good other than this pregnacy is high risk, because my age and hbp.

Hello Ladies, I live in Rome,Ga I'm 38 years old with soon to be 4 children. I'm doing good other than this pregnacy is high risk, because my age and hbp.

awh hi! :) i'm sorry that your bp is so high and whatnot! :( but don't worry, you'll still have a perfect little baby! :D

US Mommies....anyone have a good brand of raspberry tea? I'm looking to invest in quite a lot to get this girl moving sometime soon.....
ahh good question. i need to know this too for when i start drinking it haha

I just got back from the supermarket. I picked up some Celestial Seasonings Raspberry tea bags. They were the only ones that were not artificially flavored. I figured if it was artificial it would be of no help. :coffee: Now....I wonder how much I have to drink.[/QUOTE]

i think i saw somewhere that a girl said a cup a day! i'm gonna start it from 32 weeks on. as i hear it takes awhile to work. then around 37 weeks i'm gonna try everything else!! :)

Hey ladies! I live in VA but we are from CA moved cause were a military family. Im doing pretty good at the moment....its nice to talk to ladies in the US...so many people are here aren't. Hows everyone doing?

hi welcome! i'm good. a little sad cause i have to get rid of my puppy :( he won't potty train no matter what we do, and i can't have my little man around a dirty carpet!! so we gotta steam clean them and get rid of my terrier!

Thanks for starting this thread! I too wonder why there arn't more US ladies on here! This site is AMAAAZZZIINNNGGG! :friends:

My name is Stephanie. Originally from Pennsylvania (near Penn State) but DH and i moved to New Hampshire in May. (he took a job offer with Liberty Mutual). Anyways, my pregnancy is going wonderful and we are expecting our little bundle of joy any day now! :cloud9:

hi Stephanie! welcome :) i agree. i looove this site! i would be lost without it. awh what are you going to name your LO? excuse me if it's already in your signature lol. i didn't think to look! :blush:

No problem :D
We are naming him Isaiah Joseph :cloud9: The meaning is very dear to us and his middle name is after my husband's grandfather who passed away a year ago (just 2 months short of 100 years old!). He was a very inspirational man! Can't wait to meet Isaiah! That is certain! :cloud9:

oh that's a cuuute name!! awh. my little man's middle name is after my OH's middle name and it's my twin brothers name. so i HAD to use it!! omg 100 yrs old! that's crazy. my gpa is only 67 hehe. but i'm only 21. so it makes sense :)

ahh good question. i need to know this too for when i start drinking it haha

I just got back from the supermarket. I picked up some Celestial Seasonings Raspberry tea bags. They were the only ones that were not artificially flavored. I figured if it was artificial it would be of no help. :coffee: Now....I wonder how much I have to drink.

You don't want raspberry tea, you want raspberry leaf tea. I bought Alvita brand at the supermarket. I drank a cup a day starting at 33 weeks and increased it a cup at a time every 2 weeks.

Dh is 23, I'm 22. My mom started having kids really young (19)but dhs parents didn't have him until they were 38-40 yrs old, hence his nearly 100 yr old gpa ;)

Dh is 23, I'm 22. My mom started having kids really young (19)but dhs parents didn't have him until they were 38-40 yrs old, hence his nearly 100 yr old gpa ;)

:blush: oopsie. have no idea why i thought you were older! i'm sorry! i just always assume everyone is much older than me. hehe. my OH is 10 yrs older so they like to make fun of us cause he's 30 about to be 31 and i'm 21 haha. which i guess is why i assume everyone is older!!

No problem sweetie :friends:
Everyone thinks we are nuts bc we r high school sweet hearts got married in college and now expecting a babe. I love this life tho! :cloud9:

awh that's so sweet!! :) i love stories like that. I met my OH in a donut shop :rofl:
i love him dearly. he's the biggest sweetie!

Awww what a great thread! It's nice to hear from US mommies (I still have no idea what a stone and a pram is lol...and isn't it water?...everyone on here says waters, like there's more than one bag...haha lol too cute)! I was starting to think I was the only one from US on here. I'm almost 37 weeks, having a girl (have 2 boys already) so yay! I'm from Minnesota and yes it is HOT here too, but I feel for you southern girls...yikes the heat!

Awww what a great thread! It's nice to hear from US mommies (I still have no idea what a stone and a pram is lol...and isn't it water?...everyone on here says waters, like there's more than one bag...haha lol too cute)! I was starting to think I was the only one from US on here. I'm almost 37 weeks, having a girl (have 2 boys already) so yay! I'm from Minnesota and yes it is HOT here too, but I feel for you southern girls...yikes the heat!

pretty sure a stone has to do with weight but have NO idea what it means!! lol. a pram i think is a crib? but i feel the same way you do! i have NO clue what anything means almost lol. like a vest? what's that? anywho! welcome :) ahh yes the heat here is torture. i'm serious. it was 101 today but felt like 150! i swear. it's terrible. yay for a girl! any names?

pretty sure a stone has to do with weight but have NO idea what it means!! lol. a pram i think is a crib? but i feel the same way you do! i have NO clue what anything means almost lol. like a vest? what's that? anywho! welcome :) ahh yes the heat here is torture. i'm serious. it was 101 today but felt like 150! i swear. it's terrible. yay for a girl! any names?

oh boy! i thought a pram was a stroller? :wacko: i think a vest is a onsie??? and i think a stone = 14lbs. but i could be wrong on that one too. :haha:

Amanda you're right. A pram is a stroller and a stone is 14 lbs.

Audrey is her name...kinda old fashion but classic. Ouch the heat! I thought it was hot here with it in the 90's. Yeah, i figured a stone had to do with weight...14lbs sounds right and Oh yeah, I forgot about vest...I was wondering why a baby would need 15 vests...I figured he must be a fancy dresser hehe. Makes me wonder what we say here in the US that gets them scratching their heads.

Nice to meet you ladies!!

ahh i was close! i think they call cribs uhm cots? lol. earlier i asked someone about a duffel bag and apparently they already had one, but they call them holdalls lol. it's so funny to see what's different here and there! the food always sounds different too. i thought when they had "tea" it actually meant tea...hahaha. oh yes, the heat here is horrid. i'm PRAYING it's over soon!! next week it might rain so i'm so excited! Audrey is super cute. i love it!

let's add our bumps here too :)

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/baby.jpg
(my 10 week bump)
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/28w.jpg
(my 28 week bump)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members