U.S 3rd tri mommies!

aww. what a sweet hubbster :flower:

thats funny about leaning to the side bc thats what i did too! :haha: i think it must have to do with the urine flow and the cut :shrug:... of course the cut has to be right where the pee streams out :dohh:

KALIN! Ah, I missed you! :hugs: :haha:

Hey hon. I was wondering, what was going on that Trystin had to have oxygen and everything? For a second I thought maybe you ended up getting a c-section! :wacko:

Suppose I should go read your birth story before I start asking you a million questions :haha:

hi girls!! :)
i got to actually breastfeed him today! :happydance::happydance: he loooved it! latched on pretty fast and ate from both boobies. and didn't wanna stop! lol. he's doing SOOO much better actually! he did have a fever today so they ran some more tests and his infection levels are going up instead of down...buuut they THINK its a yeast infection so they are gonna make sure and then start him on meds. if that's what it is then we can still bring him home on Tuesday and we'll give him meds for it at home :)
so wish us luck!!! :thumbup:

hi girls!! :)
i got to actually breastfeed him today! :happydance::happydance: he loooved it! latched on pretty fast and ate from both boobies. and didn't wanna stop! lol. he's doing SOOO much better actually! he did have a fever today so they ran some more tests and his infection levels are going up instead of down...buuut they THINK its a yeast infection so they are gonna make sure and then start him on meds. if that's what it is then we can still bring him home on Tuesday and we'll give him meds for it at home :)
so wish us luck!!! :thumbup:

YAAAY for BFing! Sounds like he is making great progress! Congrats hun! How are you feeling?

well his rash hasn't gotten any better yet :( but he hasn't had a fever in 24 hrs! and they have him laying on his belly to see if it helps at all. but the rash cultures came back negative for bacteria!! so that's good. just a waiting game now.
and alot of crying from me. i just want my baby boy home and healthy.

Kalin - :hugs: I can't imagine how hard it is to not bring your baby home with you. I have never experienced it personally, but I some of my family has and I have seen how that is. I hope he gets to come home on Tuesday and everything goes well from here on out! Does Chris have to go back to work right away, or how is that all working out?

In other news; today is my little man's 1st birthday! And his sister seems to be staying put ... atleast for now. So that is great! :)

Silas- well we went to feed him a little bit ago and he seems to be doing slightly better. to us, the rash looks like it's trying to dry itself up so i'm praying he gets to come home Tuesday! we're mainly just waiting for them to figure out the rash. they're doing more blood work tomorrow. but he's eating great, using the bathroom really well, hasn't had a fever and acts like he isn't even sick at all! so cross your fingers he gets to come home. Chris is just staying home from work till Trystin gets out of the hospital then he has to go back! :(

awww yay! Happy Birthday to your little man! and hurry Madelyn we all wanna see you!

I know most, if not all, of us have had our babies.
How is everyone? Would surely enjoy a catch up. :)

Funny. I was just thinking this afternoon that I hadn't seen this thread in a while.

I had my baby at 34+5 on 11/7 Juliet Frances weighed in at 6lbs 13oz 19 inches long!

She had to spend a week in the NICU, but other than some fluid in her lungs, she was totally healthy.

Aw, great weight for an early baby!
Congrats hon. Love her name.
You had your little girl the day before I had mine. :)

Hello hello!! :wave:
How are all you great mamas doing?!
Isaiah is nearly 9 months and doing wonderful! He has been pulling himself up for weeks now and crawling around like a maniac lol just two days ago he stood without supporting himself! My baby is growing up way too quick :cry:

Aww! Madelyn is nearly 7 months old and rolls everywhere. (how weird is it to say she is almost 7 months??!) she isn't sitting up unsupported yet but she does well overall to be fair she suffers from reflux and spends 60% of the day spitting up or watching mommy clean it up :wacko:.

It's miserable! She spits up 30-50 times a day. Its constant and really does my head in.

Any updates??? :D

Joseph is now 2, and Madelyn is 20 months. They are crazy together. :D

Isaiah will be turning two at the begining of Sept. ...can't believe how long it's been!!!! he is a little riot! Such a happy go lucky boy! VERY spirited and active :lol:
Elliot is my sweet little cuddle bug :cloud9: he will be 5 months old on the 12th....they are growing so fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->