U.S 3rd tri mommies!

hopefully my induction will be Thursday the 28th! :) unless he wants to come before. i have an appt tomorrow and i'm gonna ask for a sweep. if that doesn't do it then it's induction time! wish me luck that my dr still agrees to do it!

Hey Kalin - my son was born at 38+1 on his own accord. And I was thinking would it be funny if Madelyn decided to come at 38+1 as well? And that would be Oct. 28th! Haha. Wouldn't it be funny if we had our babies on the same day? :haha:

that would be funny! i hope she comes out soon :) i'll be exactly 39 weeks on induction day so i'm pretty sure she'll still let me do it! we're both healthy enough! i can't wait to see our little babies. we're the last ones!!

LITTLE UPDATE!
newmommy23 is in labor with little miss Mollymaia. She's been in labor about 30 hrs now. dilated to a 4 and her contractions are about 10 min apart now. :) good luck Keegan!!!

i may be in labor myself. been having very uncomfy, tight contractions about every 15 min. i suck at timing them :/ but they are extremely uncomfy. my back hurts and i generally feel like poo. and i've had diarrhea. sound like labor? i hope so!!

LABOR DUST!!!!!

ekk!! keep us updated!
hun, do you txt? Its okay if you dont or if you dont wanna give your number out, but i love txt buds (even if ya arn't in labor :winkwink:) my cousin and i txt all the time (she has a 2 week old) even in the middle of the night when we are up feeding our los lol. its nice to be able to chit chat even when youre not near each other (she lives in ohio).

At this rate I will probably be going overdue lol. I am not so sure, but nothing is happening for me just yet.

At this rate I will probably be going overdue lol. I am not so sure, but nothing is happening for me just yet.

Maybe...but maybe not. It works both ways. I had EVERY "sign" under the sign since 37 weeks, but i never went into labor until my water broke at 41 weeks & 3 Days! A lot of women have no signs and then BAM! theres a baby coming lol Maybe you will be lucky :D

Maybe...but maybe not. It works both ways. I had EVERY "sign" under the sign since 37 weeks, but i never went into labor until my water broke at 41 weeks & 3 Days! A lot of women have no signs and then BAM! theres a baby coming lol Maybe you will be lucky :D

Maybe! I am hoping so, but shooting for November 3rd I think. That would be alright with me. :)

that would be great too :D

I cant believe how quickly the time has gone! It goes by WAY faster once that baby arrives! i am a BnB addict and even i have trouble finding time anymore! but i love being a mama more than anything :cloud9:

Oh yes! The only reason I have time to get on is because I get on while Joseph is napping ... and don't think I am a terrible mommy, but sometimes I leave him in his crib for a while after he wakes up just for some extra time. Haha. But he plays and talks to himself for a while then gets all mad, thats when I have to go get him haha. Otherwise I would never be on ... doubt I will be on much once Madelyn comes. Maybe if I get lucky and they nap together .... :haha: yeah right!

Oh yes! The only reason I have time to get on is because I get on while Joseph is napping ... and don't think I am a terrible mommy, but sometimes I leave him in his crib for a while after he wakes up just for some extra time. Haha. But he plays and talks to himself for a while then gets all mad, thats when I have to go get him haha. Otherwise I would never be on ... doubt I will be on much once Madelyn comes. Maybe if I get lucky and they nap together .... :haha: yeah right!

I do the same thing :blush: I mean, as long as he isn't crying or whatever, i dont see the harm. mommies need breaks too! :thumbup:

I agree. I see no harm in it. And I figure if he is playing and having fun, why should I bother him? He is so funny though, when I go in to get him from his crib he stands up REALLY fast and starts smiling and talking .. of course, he just speaks jibberish, but its sooooooooo cute. Makes my day every time.

thats so cute! I heard Isaiah giggle for the first time a few nights ago. He is def. a happy baby- smiles most of the time, but i have been trying to get him to giggle again, and he doesnt :sad1: i loved when he did it!I hope he does again soon! :cloud9: And of course, its all babble to my DS as well, but so adorable! :D

Aw hon, it will definitely happen again. Probably sooner rather than later! The only clear words Joseph says are mom and dada and yeah. :haha: You know how most kids go around saying "no" all the time? Well, Joseph just goes around saying "Yeah" to EVERYTHING haha. But he is walking now .. so that is fun...sometimes. haha.

I miss having a little baby, so it'll be nice to have Madelyn. Just scared of how Joseph is going to react to her, especially since he wont realize he has to be gentle and everything. Maybe he will get "big brother" instincts immediately and just KNOW he has to be nice and gentle ... haha. Doubt it, but one can wish. :D

:haha: "yeah!" LOL you never know! :winkwink: Just make him feel all grown up like a "big brother" and have him help out, that usually does wonders for a lot of kiddos i think.

thats too funny that he says that! :haha: Guess we try to teach our kids to talk...then in a few yrs we will be regretting it :dohh: LOL i think i should make sure Isaiah falls in Joseph's footsteps that way he never tells me NO! lol...that reminds of the book "N-O spells NO!"...i better make sure he doesn't have it in his book collection :haha:

Lol! It is really funny. I will just ask him random questions, and he always responds with "yeah". I love asking him questions like ... "doesn't daddy just smell today?" and he says "yeah" and then I will laugh, and he laughs too because I am laughing haha. Oh man, kids. They are great though. :D

I definitely would love to let him feel involved, but afraid. Haha. He just like grabs at my cousin's daughter who is just over a month old :haha: scares me half to death. I am just like "No Joseph, leave the baby alone." :haha: My heart about beats outta my chest! But maybe it'll be better once he gets used to it all. I know it'll be rough the first couple of weeks or so.

Hi girls!! turns out i wasn't in labor after all! :( but i did get a sweep this morning and she actually held my cervix open to help me dilate faster! she really wants this baby out lol. then we had to do a stress test cause he wasn't moving so they hooked me up and i drank apple juice and he still didn't move for 30 min. so they sent me over to L&D. i got hooked up once again and they gave me soda to drink which FINALLY got him moving! but we got a sonogram anyways hehe. he loved that and so did i! he's so big and cute. he has the biggest cutest eyes and he was waving and making kissey faces at us. i almost cried! but what is causing all my pain is the extra amniotic fluid around the baby and the fact that he is so big already. so i'm gonna be induced per the dr on thursday unless he comes before then! :)

Goodness, big week for you Kalin! You will atleast have your baby by Friday, at the latest! Exciting! .... er, I am kind of jealous at this point. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->