U.S 3rd tri mommies!

thanks Silas!! i'm so excited i can hardly stand it. had another sweep today. i'm at a good 2, slight 3. she said my water felt like it could break at any moment. i kinda hope it does just to get things going already!! i was having some pretty bad contractions today but nothing severe or constant! i am being induced Wednesday night. i go in around 7:30 and they will put cervadil in to fully thin my cervix then thurs they will break my water and we'll go from there!! right now i keep having stomach tightenings every couple minutes and they huuuurt!!! :( but i am just soo glad i get to see him soon!

Well ladies, I read on facebook that Kalin (frsttimemommy) has gone in to labor. :thumbup:

Good luck to her!!! :)

Hey Guppy - she was dilated to 5 cm and had just gotten her epidural last I heard. I hope things go smooth for her. I was at 6cm when I went to the hospital with my son and I still had a 15 hour labor! :wacko:

She just txted me and said ...

"I got to go naturally and I'm almost at a 6! ... I'm feeling tons of pressure!"​

Keep up the great work sweetie!!!!​

Hey Guppy - she was dilated to 5 cm and had just gotten her epidural last I heard. I hope things go smooth for her. I was at 6cm when I went to the hospital with my son and I still had a 15 hour labor! :wacko:

I know what you mean! I had a natural, 29.5 hour labor! It took forever!!! And transition lasted almost 10 hours and i know 3-6 cm took about 8 hours as well!
Hope her labor doesnt take that long! Seems like shes going pretty quickly though :)

Hm, kind of wish she had my number now! :haha: I have been stalking facebook to see.

Eek, 29 hours! Of course I was at a 4 and it took me 4 days to get to 5 cm. Then I went in and was just 6 cm. Also, once I got my pain meds it slowed down my progress even more, and then once I got my epidural it seemed like my labor just stopped. I was at a 9 1/2 and the nurse just stretched me to a 10 in the end. :wacko:

I was dilated 2cm for 4 weeks. My water broke at 41+3 at 3:35am so i had to go into the hospital (which isnt what i wanted at all :nope:) it took until about 10pm (ish) that very day to get to 4cm. then i didn't give birth until 9:17am the following day. I never had an epidural or anything but the problem i did have was that my contractions NEVER became regular-even while i was pushing. when i was pushing contractions were only lasting about 50 seconds and would only come like every 6ish minutes.

they stretched me from a 6.5 to a 7 as well.

i know epidurals def. can slow labor down though! thats partly why i didnt get one...guess i would have been in for the long haul anyways :dohh:

Haha, I commend any woman who gives birth without an epidural. I couldn't do it! :nope:

Kalin just updated me. She said...

"Dilated a 9!"

:wohoo: :dance: You are doing an AwEsOmE JoB Kalin!!!!! :dance: :wohoo:

WoW! That girl knows how to have a
baby! :bodyb:

Haha, I commend any woman who gives birth without an epidural. I couldn't do it! :nope:

Its not easy, but i bet you could! :winkwink:
Women are so much stronger than society lets them believe.

honestly the lack of sleep was far worse (i mean obviously it hurt like hell! :devil: like some big machine was crushing my hips-I had LOADS of back labor...in fact i dont ever remember it being anything other than back labor...that is the worst! :wacko:) but it is very doable. Fear is the biggest reason why most dont think they can. But i think any women can, she just needs encouragement.

honestly the lack of sleep was far worse (i mean obviously it hurt like hell! :devil: like some big machine was crushing my hips-I had LOADS of back labor...in fact i dont ever remember it being anything other than back labor...that is the worst! :wacko:) but it is very doable. Fear is the biggest reason why most dont think they can. But i think any women can, she just needs encouragement.

I did it with DS. Not on purpose, mind you. My water broke and I went up to the hospital. They dragged their feet about getting me settled and when the contractions started, I asked for an epidural. They checked me and realized it was too late! My labor from water breaking until I was holding DS was 3 hours! I want drugs this time!!!

I did it with DS. Not on purpose, mind you. My water broke and I went up to the hospital. They dragged their feet about getting me settled and when the contractions started, I asked for an epidural. They checked me and realized it was too late! My labor from water breaking until I was holding DS was 3 hours! I want drugs this time!!!

That happened to me the first time too!!!! They were like whoops... WHOOPS!?!?!?!? This time the epi was amazing!!!

It looks like Kalin had her sweet Trystin!!!!! :cloud9:

I havn't spoken with her, but apparently he was born yesterday! :dance: I will let her give you all of the details :winkwink:

I am sure that if faced with it I would do it, of course I would HAVE to do it. :haha: But its just not something I would choose to do. I didn't get my epidural until 8 cm, and I thought I was dying. :haha: Can't imagine how much worse it gets, and crowning? Eh, not so sure about all that!

thank you Stephanie!!! :) i totally meant to text you everything but it all happened so fast I got lost and distracted! my full birth story is up in the 3rd tri section :)

thank you Stephanie!!! :) i totally meant to text you everything but it all happened so fast I got lost and distracted! my full birth story is up in the 3rd tri section :)

NP sweetie! :flower:
I totally did the same thing during my labor. In the begining i txted my labor buddie, but then as it went on i didn't do so :blush: labor is a TON of work! LOL (im sure you know that though :dohh:) Congrats on your little one!!~!!

it actually wasn't bad for me at all. lol. i'm gonna make alot of pregnant girls jealous! i only had to endure 8 REALLY BAD contractions before i got my epidural and then i was in bliss for the next 8 hrs. then i just pushed for 35 minutes, he came out, i got stitched up and i was fine! lol. i haven't had any pain meds at all and it doesn't even hurt to pee. and i started to pump already so he can drink that instead of the formula!

Yay! great job! and im glad you arn't hurting to pee!
I didnt even tear (just one minor cat scratch, practically nonexsistant) but boy did that burn for a good 3 weeks! cant imagine having tears and stitches. You must be a strong lady! :bodyb:

i try to be!! it does sting a little now but i've learned if i lean to the side it doesn't hurt. no idea why but it works! lol. now my boobs are extremely sore cause my milk came in last night while i was sleeping. hubby ran out to buy me a breast pump so i can get some relief!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->