U.S. Mommies To Be

i love oregon. i have family there and its very nice in the places they r. not sure about the rest cuz ive only been to a few cities there

i hear the northwest is beautiful. my OH was stationed in washington for the army before we got together. i told him ill never move there cuz his ex wife lives there still :haha: i know i got nothing to worry about but i like her being far away

Hello everyone, found this thread the other day, and thought I'd pop on.

I'm in far Northern California, up near Chico/Redding.

I used to live in OR also, loved it there. I think that is one reason I like it where I am so much, as it's full of mtns and trees and lakes and rivers...much like where I was in OR.

I'm a homeschooling Mommy to 3, with my 4th on the way.

I also live in northern California. I live near Eureka. So pretty close to Oregon.
Hi Dorian! I have a April 11 sweetpea!

My dad lives up in Mendocino... I love it up in Northern California!

I'd probably love OR too... all this sunshine/heat here in So. Cal sucks.

Oh I would LOVE to live up in Oregon or Washington. I am so sick of the heat and boring desert. If I never have to deal with 120 degree summers again it will be too soon. I love being around the forest with all the cool green around. Northern Cali would be nice too. We have family in Bishop and I love visiting them although they laugh at me when I am wearing 2 hooded sweatshirts and 2 pairs of pants with my scarf, gloves and hat on in their winter.:haha:

tell them that until they come and deal with a summer like yours without complaining, that they have to lay off on teasing you about your winter attire ;)

I love it here in Oregon. Loved living in Washington also. I've lived a few other places (from Honolulu to South Carolina) and none of them fit me like the Northwest. Jobs are certainly a problem here at the moment though, those who have them are struggling to keep them and those who are looking have slim pickings and tons of competition.

sorry i have to vent but im sooooooo ready for this lil princess to get here already. im getting so fricken impatiant i cant stand it anymore!!

:hi:

Hi everyone, found this thread today and thought I would pop in to join everyone.

I am from PA, originally from ND and Kansas.
how is everyone doing?

Hi everyone, found this thread today and thought I would pop in to join everyone.

how is everyone doing?

Howdy :) I'm on the uptick today. My head/chest cold is finally leveling off, and my nausea was just a few small waves today instead of all day. HOO-RAY!

how is everyone doing?

I've been having contractions yesterday but the eased off but still crampy and back aches alot. how are u doing?

Howdy :) I'm on the uptick today. My head/chest cold is finally leveling off, and my nausea was just a few small waves today instead of all day. HOO-RAY!

i hope u start to feel better soon!

GHPB --

Hope you start feeling better soon! It's good that it's starting to level off though, my morning sickness didn't start until 12 weeks, and that's normally when it ends for the average person :haha: (hyperemesis :nope: )

I also had a cold in the 1st trimester, it was horrible and lasted like 3 weeks, like we don't have enough going on with our bodies. :dohh:

Hope you get rid of your sickness for good!!

I hope we all get to feeling better soon. LOL

Your'e right chobette, we definitely have enough going on with our bodies as it is. All this extra stuff is just ridiculous!

I was able to sleep laying down for the first night in WEEKS. So happy to not have to be sitting up with my head flopping around. ;)

Just found this thread, hi all!! I am in PA but from NYC. Waiting on my first bundle of joy who is a little boy. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->