U.S. Mommies To Be

Sometimes the birth canal can widen during labor, they never really know until you are in labor.
It is safer and easier to recover from a planned csection, but it is still major surgery so shouldn't be chosen as an option lightly.
It might be easier to go a week late, and then go back to work after fewer weeks of recovery than to only get 6 weeks to recover from a c-section.

Bummer about working for a small company though :(

hey ladies who had there LOs already.....
did your hips still hurt after shrt walks after having the baby?
kaydence is 3 weeks old already and when we go for shrt walks like a few blocks my hips hurt pretty bad. i dont think there is anything i can do about that but it would be nice if i could

My hips didn't hurt from walking, but my pelvis would click and grind when I rolled over in bed. It took a couple months for that to stop.. it still happens occasionally

I now get lower back pain if I happen to get the lucky chance to sleep in :dohh:
I also can't lie on my back on a hard surface because my lower back/butt hurt really bad like my spine curved more while pregnant.

well just cause ur family has all had small birth canals doesnt mean u will. my mom had 2 c-sections my brother and me. my brother was an emergency c-section and was WAY over due but at the same time she doesnt know what contractions or braxton hicks are. She never had them. With me i was a schduled c-section and never had contrations or braxton hicks with me either. but yet in my pregnancy i went into pre-term contractions at 24 weeks pregnant. i always thought since my mom had to have c- sections that i would but at this rate its not looking like i have to. the only time my doctor said sometthing about a c-sec to me was at 30 weeks i asked her when i should be concerned about Aaryella being head down because she has been breech the whole time. and she said we will start checking ur cervix at 35-36 weeks and if we are concerned that she is not head down being that they can feel the head when they check. that the'll send me to an ultrasound and if the ultrasound proved that she was still breech we would schdule one.. but at the same time i always kno theres that chance of an emergency c-sec!! but good luck!!

my hips hurt all the time. idk if that helps. Definitely worse since being pregnant and having Rosie.
Here are a couple pictures I took of her for her 6 month photoshoot today.

Attachments

• IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1155.jpg
    IMG_1155.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1218.jpg
    IMG_1218.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 2
So cute Missfox!

I am hoping that the pain in my hips ease after he's born, even if it's just enough to help me sleep at night, that would be enough for me :haha:

i hope mine goes away soon i need to start working out to get this mommy tummy off....

those r some cute pix. i did fall pix of kaydence i just need to do halloween ones now. i cant get my pix to up load though

Adorable!
She looks like your twin
Its crazy how we make little humans

hey all just back from hospital. am having contractions due to dehyration but they gave me med to help make me comfy and if it doesnt do anything than more than likely in labor. only time will tell.!

there you go.. instead of inductions, just get dehydrated!! ;)

lol. i wished the dehydration worked but i wasnt dialating at all. im so ready for her to be here. but body cant handle this anymore. but as of today im very sore and still having contractions thru the night. but imma try to get some more sleep im so tired!!

Its been a while girls! How is everyone and the new babies?? Rosie is great. Saying lots of words and mostly crawling. I will have to post our family pictures we had done soon.

hey it has been awhile i had my lil princess on november 19th she is amazing

i forgot about this thread!! i had my baby girl november 2nd shes already 9lbs 9oz!

congrats girls!!

Daniel just started crawling.. he babbles away to him self all day long and just started screetching (my poor ears!)

Hope those with new little ones are surviving, getting the help/support they need and maybe even a little sleep!

oh yes... presents stacked up all over the house! I don't think he'll be able to enjoy any of them, there are too many for him, lol!

LOL not quite ready for it. Its my mission to be done before Christmas eve

Hey all. Aaryella Rose was born 11-19-11 at 7:59am by emergency c-section. she was 6lbs 8 ozs and 19 1/4. She is the most amazing thing that has happened to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->