U.S. Mommies To Be

southerngal2

Reaction score
There's lots of ladies here from the UK and they are wonderful.
But I thought it would be nice to have a group for moms-to-be from the US.

Things are done differently in the US than in the UK, thought we might be able to help and support each other.

HI!!!! i am in PA!!!! We are close in EDD too! I am june 2, but think I o'd later so I am probably between 6-7 weeks now.

I don't get an U/S until around 12 weeks, and my first appt is at 10 weeks. What about you??

Yay! I'm glad someone finally responded! :)
Hello ladies!

I'm in Louisiana.

mommytoTandE - I've already had my first u/s sound and was able to see the heartbeat. It was amazing!

Ah, Can I join? I'm in Germany right now but DH & I are American, from Iowa ;)

we'll be going back home for good in 2012, I can't wait!

I'm doing quite well! Just a bit tired, and I've had an earache for 2 days so hopefully it will clear up before Monday or I'll have to see the Dr. I have my 1st ultrasound in about 2 wks :)

Hi girls, I live in WI may I join you?

I am due april 3rd with my first!

Going the same for me! I've had a sore throat & earache for the last few days, no fun :(

But I'm starting to feel a bit better today and find out the gender of baby (hopefully!) in a week. Cant wait! How are you southerngal2?

So many people sick! We have a cold/flu thing going round here too, worse affected is my 1 year old poor thing!

Yay for scans, very very exciting:happydance: I have my nuchal scan tomorrow at 8am so will probably not sleep tonight:dohh: Cant wait to see everyones pics!

Bella, let us know what team you get on, do you have any feelings on what you are having? Im pretty sure this LO is a boy!

Hello
Im from NC, expecting my first and im very anxious :happydance:
I would love to join you guys :flower:

Aww, Mummy3 I bet the scan tomorrow is going to go great! Let us know how it goes, look forward to seeing the pictures :)

At the beginning of the pregnancy I didn't have a clue, not even the slightest. The farther I get though, the more I think we're having a girl :). DH would love a boy first, and I wouldn't mind having a boy first either so the future LO's will have a big brother to look out for them, but neither of us mind a bit. We just wanna know so we can start shopping!

Another thing that makes me think girl is everyone says girl. I mean literally everyone, the only one who insists we're having a boy is DH.. lol. So it's going to be fun to see which, I have truly never been so anxious for anything in my life :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->