U.S. Mommies To Be

are you ttc right now saucy? i read an article that said the best time after a mc to get pregnant is right away. i was told to wait three months after my two mc, but in the article it said they tell you to do that so they can accurately date the next pregnancy. your body is primed for pregnancy though, and they can date it with ultrasound :hugs:

Blessedmomma, I opted to let things happen naturally so am still in the finishing phase of my cleaning itself out. I have an appointment Monday and hope to get a good report. We will try again though there is a lot of fear I need to work through. For my first experience, this was not wonderful but I will try again.

saucy- i am so sorry hun! i know how hard that is. my first two babies were miscarriages. when i got pregnant with my 1st dd, who was my 3rd pregnancy it was very hard to get excited. i hope the joy of a new baby outshines your pain. :hugs2:

Thank you Blessedmomma. I hope so as well. My midwife said the same thing today. As she said, there will be a pregnancy that erases this memory with a good one. I just adore her (she is part of a small practice and, so far, I adore them all).

Hi guys
Finally have my computer back. Here are some pics of me and baby girl goofing off :)

Hope all is well

Attachments

• Image191.jpg
    Image191.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Kaliyah.jpg
    Kaliyah.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
Time moved so slow until I had her.
Now she has 6 teeth and is trying to walk. Where did my baby go???

hello ladies! new to the forums :) i'm Jasmin, expecting my first on 26 august. i live in ny, dobbs ferry to be exact. came here from nz 5 years ago and i do love it :)

Hi Jasmine, welcome to the board! We are kind of a quiet board, but glad you found us.

welcome! enjoy your pregnancy. i kept wishing for my pregnancy to be done and i love having my daughter here but i miss feeling her move inside!!!

thank you ladies!
tlh97990 - I haven't gotten to the point of wishing it were over yet lol. i'm sure i will get there and then miss it when it is done!

lol, I never wished it were over, I was too scared of what to do with the baby when he was here! (and rightfully so :haha:)

Blessed- rosie is doing amazing! She is walking and has quite the vocabulary. She is so much fun!! I want to TTC no2 lol. Soon enough though. We were hoping for when rosie turned 1 but that's not gonna work I don't think. We might have to wait until next year. I just don't see us getting out of our 1 br until then. But hey- maybe my next 2 can be close together. Haha having rosie has made me want 3 kids and I never expected that!

Welcome! :flower:

Hi jna and lisa! How are you girls!?
And wow tlh I can't believe your dd is 4months old already!

:wave:
Welcome to all the new ladies

Kaliyah started day care last Thursday and came home Monday with a horrible cold so shes been out all week
Im not liking this daycare thing, hopefully she will be better by the end of the week

MissFox im holding on over here with 4 nights of no sleep lol
How are you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->