U.S. Mommies To Be

How has your recovery been? Hopefully not too bad! She's absolutely adorable!

recovery was pretty good i ended up getting an infection in it but was on antibiotics and took care of it. now its pretty much all healed i stil get burning sesations in at the incesion but other than that im good. and truly enjoying my lil princess~

Looks like I may the only pregnant one here but wanted to say hello! I am in WA state.

Welcome and congrats Saucy!

I'm down here in CA. Still pregnant :) I have till April. When are you due?

Thanks ladies! We are due mid-August (right now the 15th) but will get confirmation when we go for the dating u/s on 1/13. How are you feeling Dorian?

Not doing too good this morning Saucy, my family all has a cold :( all of us are laid up. BLAH.

But my little one is doing fine. Growing on schedule and I haven't had any problems. Thankfully.

Welcome :wave:
So Kaliyah and all the los on here are growing so fast. Think I'm going to start ttc number 2 :)
I'm getting off bc and let nature run its course.
Any Lo walking yet?

hi ladies, must have gotten unsubscribed! my LO was born early at 37 weeks due to low fluid. that was on feb 21, 2011. we are now due with number 6 on march 18, 2012 :happydance:

Sorry for the absence but we had a m/c. Congratulations to all of you.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

Well I have a few more days til I know if I'm rejoining this group as a mummy to be. We had a condom break almost 2 weeks ago. My periods are all wonky. I'm not really sure I am ready for number 2 but hey! Why not. We were thinking to TTC in April or May. Rosie isn't walking yet but she's taking time standing on her own. She's also taken steps a few times. Mostly she let's go of my hands while caught up in the moment and then gets scared and falls or reaches for me. Were close to walking for sure.

Congrats Blessed!!

:hugs:I'm so sorry Saucy :(

Oh boy Missfox, good luck! whichever way you want the pendulum to swing. lol

Thanks. I am scared. Its not good timing as it will put me out of work during the busiest part of the year. I make almost half my income in about 4 months so its scary. We will see though. Everything will work out... its just a little adjustment lol

good luck all with TTC or might b a mommy 2 b.. i just had Aaryella in nov and want to TTC again but right now is not a good time. but we decided we are goint to start TTC in 2013 again

Thank you everyone. One day I will join this club. I am lurking here and wish everyone h&h 9+ months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->