Ugh.... I wanna but I'm too scared

Get bonking hun. LOL.

As Nikki said we are ttc this month also but kind of half heartedly too. We're just going to :sex: round the time I think I am ovulating and hope for the best. Today is my fertile week but I haven't noticed any changes in CM yet? I wonder does that mean it won't happen.

Oooh K I have just seen this thread and read all of the pages... I am so happy that you have decided to TTC your rainbow :hugs:

We are TTC too... and I know only to well how scary it all is.

I sit and think sometimes that if I were to suffer another loss it would be the end of me... I honestly dont know how I would cope. But then I think about how desperately I have always wanted a family and it sort of spurs me on. Absolutely millions of babies are born healthy all the time surely its our turn to have just one of those? :hugs:

Well Ladies...... According to my ticker ... I ovulate today:happydance::happydance: ... LOL

Sooo, guess well see what happens .. :winkwink::winkwink:

I tried to wake my honey up "nicely" this morning... Needless to say, He ISN"T a morning person.. Poopy :haha:

I must confess.... Since we aren't gonna go at this the obsessed, crazed way...just gonna have fun and see where we end up.... This is rather nice :winkwink:

I honestly thought that once I made the decision, or said it outloud, or typed it... I thought I'd feel guilty, as if I'm replacing Emma... But honestly, I have never had those feelings or thoughts... Is that normal?? SHould I be worried... Great, now I'm feeling a teeny tiny bit guilty for NOT feeling guilty! LOL :wacko:

I don't know, I am just feeling and reacting totally different as I thought or planned....

Happy Humping :winkwink: :sex:

Yazoo... We are on the same schedule ... This is my "good" week ..
Good Luck Hon'!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hi,

I'm really glad you've decided to go for ttc again. We lost our baby Alex on the 1st of September, and have started ttc again this month. I'm terrified of becoming pregnant again aswell, and I knew if I didn't start ttc soon, I might not want to at all. But, the love I have in my heart for a baby outweighs the fear. Also I'm very comforted with the many stories I've heard about women who have experienced loses at different stages, and then have gone on to have perfectly healthy babies.

Good luck with the :sex:!!! I hope you get your BFP soon xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Hope you get you BFP soon.. I am so excited for you................
XOXOXOXO Love You, Kell...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hellooooooo Friends :hugs:

How is everyone today??? Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!:flower:

Well, figured I would update y'all a bit on our baby makin' mission :kiss:

Well, Ovulation for this month is finally over... Wheww.. Good Grief, Never thought it would be this funny, hilarious, and exhausting.. LOL!!!:haha: But we made it.... We actually didn't do so well this time... We found it difficult to perform with purpose now..Hahaha... Lots of pressure, it was quite funny.. So, we actually only hit the sheets 3 & 4 days prior to THE big "O" day and then 1 day after.... Only when we WANTED :serenade:

To be honest, we both are glad that is over... LOL!!!!:rofl:

So, guess we'll see.... Think this was a good test run ...

To Be Continued.....

Thanks girls for ALL your love and support ...AND keep me posted with all y'alls progress.....

Happy Humping Friends :hugs::hugs:

Thanks girls for ALL your love and support ...AND keep me posted with all y'alls progress.....

Well done getting some action in around the special date! :haha: Got my fingers crossed for you now!!

As for keeping you posted with my progress...check out my new sig :)

xxx

Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!! No, I am NOT breathing!!!

Yes, I am jumping up and down!!!! :happydance::happydance:

When did you find out??? How are you feeling??? Have you told OH?? OMG, details!!! details!!! :happydance:

I am BEYOND excited for you hon' ..... Please keep us posted!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs:

When did you find out??? How are you feeling??? Have you told OH?? OMG, details!!! details!!! :happydance:

I found out on Monday, I wasn't sure whether to put something on here or not, it felt a bit uncomfortable, if you know what I mean, given the forum, but I suppose this thread is as good as any! Couldn't resist when I saw your message above, lol.

I had a dream Sunday night that I got my BFP, so I tested when I got up in the morning, got the shock of my life when it came up positive! Poor OH had gone to bed late so I had to wake him up and tell him! (same thing happened last time too, lol)

My dad is terminally ill, and he cried with happiness when we told him...he said I had made him the happiest man on the planet :happydance:

feeling exhausted and sick but am a very happy girl :)

I found out on Monday, I wasn't sure whether to put something on here or not, it felt a bit uncomfortable, if you know what I mean, given the forum, but I suppose this thread is as good as any! Couldn't resist when I saw your message above, lol.

I had a dream Sunday night that I got my BFP, so I tested when I got up in the morning, got the shock of my life when it came up positive! Poor OH had gone to bed late so I had to wake him up and tell him! (same thing happened last time too, lol)

My dad is terminally ill, and he cried with happiness when we told him...he said I had made him the happiest man on the planet :happydance:

Oh I'm so happy for you! Brilliant, brilliant. The bit about your Dad has just made me fill up, that's so lovely. Wishing you all the best of luck and love for the next 9 months xxx Nikki

I am soooo glad you said something!!!!!!! :happydance:

Yea, I know, the forum in which we all met in, BUT we are all friends... through out anything, everything... So, just because you are expecting now, you DO NOT vanish from us... :winkwink:

That is absolutely wild that you had a dream the prior night!!! WOW!!!! Amazing!!! Well, you and baby will be in my daily prayers and thoughts!! :hugs: AND please, keep us (ME) updated with everything, how you are feeling, your appointments... EVERYTHING!!:hugs:

:hugs::hugs:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: THOSE ARE HAPPY TEARS!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGG I am SOOOoooooooooo excited for you, congratulations!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: It could not of happened to a nicer person , I am so happy right now.I wish you so much luck and love... You are in my thoughts and I am sending SOOOOOooo many kisses to you...What a wonderful day I am having since I saw your news...
XOXOOXXOOXXO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh wow!!!! I am actually sitting here teary-eyed for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so happy for you! A wee rainbow :happydance: Hopefully we will all be following in your footsteps very soon!

I am 2dpo now and still feeling positive! Hopefully it continues :headspin:

Oh wow!!!! I am actually sitting here teary-eyed for you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I am so happy for you! A wee rainbow :happydance: Hopefully we will all be following in your footsteps very soon!

I am 2dpo now and still feeling positive! Hopefully it continues :headspin:

XOXOOX Wishing all the best for you... :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Collie!! I am 2 dpo as well!! Man, we are are right together ain't we!!!:happydance:

Well, I am starting to really wonder, leaning more towards just being sick....

My complaints are..... body aches, headache, gas/ diarrhea, increase CM and now a teeny tiny fever ( running a lil hot tonight) ... Hmmm?? Guess I am gonna have to google LOL :winkwink:

Collie, keep in touch with me!! Let me know what and how your feeling!!! :hugs:

Ooooo, Good Luck Babe!!!

This is such a lovely thread to read...mhazzab congratulations, that is the best news ever! I am thrilled for you, and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months ahead. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

And all these lovely angel mums who are TTC right now...I am keeping everything crossed hoping for more wonderful news from all of you. If ever there were people who deserve some happy news it is you :dust:

I will be checking in constantly for more news. This is just lovely to read. :happydance:

Well done getting some action in around the special date! :haha: Got my fingers crossed for you now!!

As for keeping you posted with my progress...check out my new sig :)

xxx

Ahhh Mhazzab, i have just seen this. CONGRATULATIONS. That is excellent. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

How are the symptoms today K?? I am on CD 14 today and i don't know if I have ovulated or not. I am getting negatives on OPKs. I think we will be out for this month tbh but we'll see. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->