Ugh.. Last witch on BCPs

Jewels

Wife & Aussie Mommy!
Reaction score
The :witch: showed up yesterday, and it seems even being on BCPs each period I have is always different symptom wise, with the exception of cramps. It doesn't help that the stupid mail order pharmacy I have to go through sends me a different type of BCPs each time I order them! :x I usually have cramps / backache, but this time on top of the cramps I have a headache, and my stomach just isn't right. I keep telling myself I'm going to have to get used to feeling this way, I'll probably feel this way when I'm pregnant! :rofl:

Ok rant over. :blush:

God wouldn't it be great if our bodies reacted the same way each month!!
Stupid stupid :witch:

I know what you mean, mine were always the same until the doctors changed my brand of pill for no reason and now they're awful! so painful, much longer, lots of random spotting and they just make me not want to get out of bed! along with the fact they've made me put on 2 stone in weight:cry:

And the thing that frustrates me is that they say "they're the same as the other type you were on, just a different brand". Well if that's the case, why do I feel different!? :rofl:

It will definitely be interesting to see how I am after I stop taking them next month. I think I've been on them for around 9 years now... My cycles were pretty regular before going on them, so hopefully they'll go back to that!

Jewels - Best of luck TTC!!! Hope that ur cycle gets back to normal.

Welcome to the darkside!! :rofl:

And the thing that frustrates me is that they say "they're the same as the other type you were on, just a different brand". Well if that's the case, why do I feel different!? :rofl:

Yeah, i don't understand it either. The ones i was changed to have exactly the same levels of hormones as my previous ones but they have such a different effect on my body. I think the doctor thinks i'm just using it as an excuse for eating badly :rofl: but that doesn't explain all the other problems they've given me!

In terms of cycles, i ran out a while ago so decided to have a break off them for about 5 months. I know it's different for everyone but i found that my cycles returned to their old way straight away. They were 100% regular and lasted 28 days exactly as they used to. Hope this is the case for you,good luck ttc! xx

:hug: I know how you feel. The :witch: arrived 4 days ago and I'm still quite crampy and bleeding heavily, which is rare for me at day 4. So, yeah it would be wonderful if the :witch: always behaved the way she should. But then again, she isn't called the :witch: for nothing. :rofl:

Yeah, i don't understand it either. The ones i was changed to have exactly the same levels of hormones as my previous ones but they have such a different effect on my body. I think the doctor thinks i'm just using it as an excuse for eating badly :rofl: but that doesn't explain all the other problems they've given me!

In terms of cycles, i ran out a while ago so decided to have a break off them for about 5 months. I know it's different for everyone but i found that my cycles returned to their old way straight away. They were 100% regular and lasted 28 days exactly as they used to. Hope this is the case for you,good luck ttc! xx

I don't care what the doctors say anymore, there really has to be something that's different with each brand of pill, and our bodies know it! I really hope I'm as lucky as you and go back to my usual cycle right away! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->