UGH :( Scan and first appt today...

kmarie09

Reaction score
I had my first visit to the dr today. Everything seemed great my pregnancy test was positive there as well as home. He came to do my scan and we couldn't see a sac or baby... He said either early loss or too early to see anything. It is hard to tell how far along I am as my periods are so irregular. He did blood work to check HCG levels.... Any positives to any of this? any similar experiences. They said they will call back with HCG results tomorrow.... I am stressing and sooo worried now!!!

I dont have experience with this, but wanted to wish you luck! I have heard lots of stories where this happened and the next scan there is a baby in there. Especially if your cycles are irregular and you haven't had bleeding. I would say good chance you just aren't far along yet!

I really hope this is the case!! I have a re scan on October 1st. Thank you!!!!!

Yup this happened to me, ultrasound didn't show anything but it was just too early. Week later there she was. Good luck

Hi. I haven't had this myself but I wanted to say I have read many stories on here about nothing there at 1st scan as it was too early. I hope everythin ok! Good luck for hcg results xx

i know u have irreg cycles periods ect but have u any idea at all as to how many weeks u may be? anything before 5 and 6 weeks can be really hard to see...also did u have transvaginal or abdominal scan done?

I am not exactly sure. I had my last real period at the end of July so there is a possibility that maybe I got pregnant around the end of August... I am really hoping this is what is going on. I had a trans-vaginal ultrasound and he will do the same again in two weeks.

thank you for all of the replies!!! Some stress is beginning to ease up!

A baby so soon on can b easily missed, I have read a few stories like that as the sac is just small. I think if u google it other peoples scan will come up an they r literally a little black dot xx

Wishing you luck and sending lots of positive vibes your way!! :hugs:

Don worry love! It's still early, a scan this early will barely confirm pregnancy. Your best bet are the hcg numbers after they've been taken 48-72 hours apart!

So let's cross our fingers you just noticed your bean earlier!

I to had this problem as well and was searching for people in the same situation...this is my second pregnancy and with my first i went in at 7 weeks and saw everything. I went in tuesday and saw nothing my clear blue conception indicator Said I was between 4-5 weeks I am assuming it was to early to see anything and still have not heard back about blood work....its frustrating and nerve racking not knowing what will happen I hope everything is ok for us both both and we can see a baby next time.

I to had this problem as well and was searching for people in the same situation...this is my second pregnancy and with my first i went in at 7 weeks and saw everything. I went in tuesday and saw nothing my clear blue conception indicator Said I was between 4-5 weeks I am assuming it was to early to see anything and still have not heard back about blood work....its frustrating and nerve racking not knowing what will happen I hope everything is ok for us both both and we can see a baby next time.

This too is my second one and I also went in a 7 weeks 4 days and got to see it all so when we went in expecting to see a baby and saw nothing it was the worst feeling! Keep me updated as I will keep posting as I find out more information. Thank you!! :hugs:

So I decided to randomly take a CB dig test with the weeks indicator on it... it says 2-3 weeks which would be 4-5 weeks from what I understand correct? Just thought it would help to ease my mind as well.

UPDATE: I got my results back and they were 700. I have a blood test every other day until they hit 7000. I am still hanging on to my little baby!!! I have faith that this will work out!!

Hi Marie, are they happy with the numbers? I am sorry but I don't know much about them and how they work. I hope u r ok!!!! Sending u massive hugs an tonnes of baby dust xxx xxxx xxxx

a girl I knew had the same issue and it all turned out fine!

Glad your number is good! Yay! Wishing you the best!

They said the number wasn't bad.. now just to see if it doubles. I just got my second blood draw today and they have a place I can access online to find out my results tomorrow so I don't worry too much over the weekend. I go on sunday for my next draw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->