Ughhh!

Waiting2BAMum

Reaction score
i really hope the witch doesnt show up this month! i think we times it pretty well this month! :thumbup: who else is waiting this 2ww out with me? any symptoms yet?

Hiya:) I'm 7 dpo and practically no symptoms:( slightly sore boobs and moody but that's it! I'm not super hopeful although we timed bd perfectly to but at nearly 43 my chances are less! Xx

Hiya:) I'm 7 dpo and practically no symptoms:( slightly sore boobs and moody but that's it! I'm not super hopeful although we timed bd perfectly to but at nearly 43 my chances are less! Xx
youre further than i am. has anything happened yet? im 8dpo . at first i was nauseous like every morning then that went away. i kind of lost hope. but still kinda hoping. i am ready for this to be over already ! lol. i have the sore boobs and moody as well. right now im having twinges that i have been having since 2dpo. so idk. baby dusttt to us !:dust::dust::thumbup:

Nope AF got me, lots of luck to you xxxx

I do not know if this is where I share that I got my bfp then i mc a week later. Very sad. But we are ready to try again.

I'm waiting with you! AF due Oct. 5/6th. Hoping she doesn't show! :)

Waiting I'm so sorry I've only just read your update:( I've had two losses in the last 6 months, one at 4 weeks 3 days and one at 4 weeks 1 day, before my 11 month old I had two losses, one at 12 weeks then another at 11 weeks. Thinking of you xxxx

its okay. an sorry for your losses. it was sooo hard for us because we had just found out only a week earlier and it was our first pregnancy :cry: we were given the okay to try again so we started. :happydance: hopefully i fall pregnant soon. i need something to look forward to. thinking of you too xxxx. are you trying again?
Waiting I'm so sorry I've only just read your update:( I've had two losses in the last 6 months, one at 4 weeks 3 days and one at 4 weeks 1 day, before my 11 month old I had two losses, one at 12 weeks then another at 11 weeks. Thinking of you xxxx

Waiting2BAMum I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs and baby dust to you. FX for you this cycle!!

Thank you Waiting, losses are so hard aren't they, hopefully you will fall again v soon, yes we are trying now but its been 9 months and as I'm nearly 43 I do worry its getting too late, I hope not xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->